REMEMBER: I Reveal 9 VERY EFFECTIVE Ways to Add Up to 40 MINUTES to Your Stamina! These Tips Helped Over 290,000 Readers! Tip Number 6 Is Totally AWESOME!
LAST UPDATE: AUGUST 2017
Guys, not only am I going to share with you three quick-fix tips you can try tonight to add 10-25 minutes to your current sex stamina without any medicine but even six long-term methods for absolute control over your ejaculation!
Just by applying these 9 helpful, yet sometimes little bit controversial tips you can drastically change your love life once and for all. These tips will show you how to increase your love-making stamina naturally and they work!
THIS ARTICLE INCLUDES (TOC)
- USE NUMBING CONDOMS (QUICK-FIX)
- DO KEGELS TO STRENGTHEN YOUR PC MUSCLE (QUICK-FIX)
- EXTEND YOUR FOREPLAY (QUICK-FIX)
- TAKE CONTROL OVER YOUR BREATHING
- LEARN EDGING WITH START & STOP METHOD
- SQUEEZE THAT LITTLE GUY
- FAKE IT UNTIL YOU MAKE IT
- TRY VARIOUS THRUSTING RHYTHMS
- GET HELP FROM EXPERTS & CREAMS
- MORE VIDEO TIPS TO LAST LONGER
- AWESOME TIPS FROM USERS OF REDDIT
#1. USE NUMBING CONDOMS (QUICK-FIX)
When you are dealing with a premature ejaculation situation, the fastest way to fix it is to slip on a numbing condom to dull some of the sensations responsible for triggering your uncontrolled climax.
The most effective ones I can recommend are Performax and Performax Intense by Durex, Extended Pleasure by Trojan, and Everlast Intense by LifeStyles!
- Immediate effect
- Should add at least 5-10 minutes to your sex “session“
- Makes you safer from STD´s
- Some brands boost her experience as well
These condoms may cause extreme numbness and problems maintaining an erection. What is more, they reduce pleasure from sex and putting on a condom reduces spontaneity.
However, you will be able to fuck a girl for a long time, and that is what counts, right?
According to condom experts from CondoMania.com, you should focus on these:
“Any condom that is labeled ‘extra strong’ or ‘extra safe’ or ‘extended pleasure’ is going to be thicker than your average condom and will help you last longer. For example, Lifestyles Extra Strength condoms are .09 mm thick whereas Lifestyles Ultra Sensitive are .074 mm.”
“Compare that to Trojan Bare Skin, which are .046 mm and you can see there is quite a difference between condoms. The results for prolonged ejaculation are varied with thicker condoms.”
“Some men say that it does nothing to prolong ejaculation while others say that it does a great job at helping them hold off for double or triple their normal time. The great thing about thicker condoms is that there will still be some sensation for you. They do not numb your penis; they just provide an extra barrier to help desensitize the feeling.”
#2. DO KEGELS TO STRENGTHEN YOUR PC MUSCLE (QUICK-FIX)
If you’re just not the type of a guy that will slide on one of those thicker condoms, then you should work out your Pubococcygeus (PC) muscle. The very best way to do so is by practicing kegel exercises.
Here is a 4-step instructional guide worth following:
- First, locate it by trying to stop your urine flow while urinating
- This can be done by using your PC muscle
- Once identified, you should contract and release it daily for several times a day
- The precise numbers are highly individual and depend on your experience level and the regime you choose
Actually, this muscle can be strengthened to the point where you can even control and prolong your orgasms.
What is more, Kegels offer these awesome benefits:
- Safe & easy to do – As you may have already seen, these are not very difficult exercises to do.
- Stronger muscles – These methods are a great way for both men and women to strengthen their sexual organs.
- Intense orgasms – Working your PC muscle out will improve the power and incidence of orgasms for both men and women.
- Urinary incontinence – Additionally, you can avoid the embarrassing condition that can happen due to having an inefficiently trained pelvis such as leakage of urine.
- Improved erections – Guys are often faced with the issue of erectile dysfunction! The fact that this happens doesn’t speak poorly of the man himself but might only mean there is a need to work on strengthening the right muscles to prevent such a FIASCO from occurring.
#3. EXTEND YOUR FOREPLAY (QUICK-FIX)
Guys usually count into the sex only things that happen after the penetration. However, women usually count in even foreplay (and they love it).
Therefore, by prolonging your foreplay, you will not only make her more satisfied but you will “artificially” extend the amount of time that you’re having sex.
Want to know how? Here are some tips you can use:
- Kiss her passionately
- Stimulate all her pleasure zones around her body
- Undress her teasingly
- Pay enough attention to her breasts
- Eat her pussy a lot
- Finger her like a pro
Just keep in mind that prolonging your foreplay will make her feel as though you last far longer than you normally do as women count it into sex session.
These are benefits of foreplay for women’s orgasm according to WebMD.com:
“Foreplay also helps the clitoris fulfill its “O” so important role. “It has the same characteristics as the penis,” Westheimer says. “Blood flows into the clitoris, and in order for a woman to have an orgasm, there must be lubrication in the vagina, but also the clitoris must get erect.” Stimulation is the key to achieving pleasure.”
“But we’re more than just our biology. After all, a girl’s got feelings. Westheimer says a woman especially needs emotional assurance that the man she’s about to have sex with really wants to be with her. The time and attention given during foreplay can communicate that message in a way the “Wham, bam, thank you, ma’am” approach simply cannot.”
Awesome Foreplay Video Demonstration
These first 3 methods were just quick fixes you can use tonight to gain few minutes to your performance. However, if you want to gain absolute control over your orgasm timing, then you need to apply at least some of the techniques below (more advanced tips that will take some time to master).
#4. TAKE CONTROL OVER YOUR BREATHING
Although it may be surprising for you, the time it takes until you ejaculate highly depends on the way you breathe. Therefore, for gaining absolute power over your ejaculations, the first thing you need to do is to learn how to breathe correctly.
All you need is to follow these steps:
- Try to relax as much as you can
- Breath deeply
- Inhale for five seconds into your belly
- Hold it in for three to five seconds
- Exhale for another five seconds
- Do this for five minutes before sex
Shallow and fast breathing often speeds things up during intercourse so try to keep this pattern even while making love! If you master this, you will defeat early climaxes once and for all.
According to ClutchMagazine, this is the best way to breath during sex:
“Breathing from the diaphragm and not the mouth is key. By breathing from your stomach this directs the flow of energy through the entirety of your body and can move the sexual energy throughout the the whole body so that you and your partner are having a corporeal experience.”
“Another tip to note about breathing, particularly when your man is on the cusp of ejaculation is, by slowing down the breathing at this time the orgasm can be prolonged.”
#5. LEARN EDGING WITH START & STOP METHOD
Have you ever heard about the start and stop method? It is the old way of delaying, prolonging, and intensifying your orgasms. Sometimes people call it edging as well.
This term covers a practice of learning to get your climaxes under control so that you can decide when you finish.
There are 3 primary benefits to this practice:
- Your orgasms will become much stronger!
- You will gain control over your premature ejaculation!
- Mastering this can result in a “dry orgasm” in men!
Often called prolonged orgasms, it allows you to hit the point of no return and stop yourself from finishing.
The stamina increase seen after just a few short weeks is going to be dramatic and lead to longer, more pleasurable sex. Some people that practice this method will get to the brink of cumming 3 – 5 times before they let themselves climax!
All you need is to follow these instructions:
- Have sex (or masturbate if you are training)
- Go until you feel you are close to losing control over your arousal
- At that time, take a little break
- Focus on pleasuring her during your “cooling down” period
- After your arousal level goes down, you can return to having sex (or masturbating)
- Repeat according to your and her needs
This way, you are rewiring your brain to automatically prolong the time it takes you before you ejaculate. Not only that, by bringing yourself on the verge of climax multiple times in a row will intensify your final orgasm.
#6. SQUEEZE THAT LITTLE GUY
I bet you have already heard about this one. It is a method that adds only a few minutes from a short-term perspective. However, when doing this for quite some time it can have a significant impact on your overall sexual stamina.
Here are instructions you need to follow:
- Start having sex (or masturbating if you are just training)
- Continue until you feel over aroused (numbers 7 – 8 on a scale where 9 is point of no return and 10 is ejaculation)
- Once begin to feel over-aroused pull out your penis (or stop masturbating)
- Gently squeeze the head of your penis
Squeezing will make your penis less sensitive for a while and will give you few minutes. Begin with this technique as soon as possible to see the quickest results.
According to MensHealth.com, squeezing will help you last longer:
“If you’re overheating during masturbation or sex, stop and squeeze right below the head of your penis. Apply firm pressure with your thumb and forefinger and focus the pressure on the urethra—the tube running along the underside of the penis.”
“The squeeze technique, developed by those icons of sex therapy, Masters, and Johnson, pushes blood out of the penis and momentarily decreases sexual tension and represses the ejaculatory response.”
#7. FAKE IT UNTIL YOU MAKE IT
Some guys have problems to control their ejaculation because they are afraid that they will not be good in bed. Therefore, another method on this list is rather psychological.
You need to make yourself believe that you will be great during sex and will blow your load only when you decide to do so.
Here are some steps for you to follow:
- Relax and take some time to concentrate
- Try to “force” yourself to believe that next time you are going to have sex you will have much better stamina
- Visualize how your sex partner is climaxing before you do
- Continue until you feel the surge of confidence build up inside of you
You need to do this mental exercise daily until you achieve the desired effect. Trust me, this technique is very useful. Do not underestimate the power of human mind.
#8. TRY VARIOUS THRUSTING RHYTHMS
Thrusting pattern and speed is something a lot of guys with ejaculation issues underestimate. I bet that you have already noticed that thrusting too deep and too fast can make you climax more quickly.
Well, this is something you need to pay close attention to.
If you have issues with early ejaculations, then I recommend you to adopt one of the following (and very useful) patterns I have managed to find on the internet.
7 SHALLOW VS. 9 DEEP
I love this rhythm as it allows you to enjoy a lot of shallow as well as deep thrusts. You should focus on doing seven shallow thrusts (in and out is one thrust) followed by nine deep and slow ones.
The origin of this pattern is in ancient “sex guides“. It works wonders in distracting your mind from focusing on your arousal.
- All you need is to make nine slow deep thrusts followed by one shallow
- Then you should continue with eight deep and two shallow
- Then you will do seven deep before doing three shallow and so on
- Once you reach one deep and nine shallow, you can continue to gradually increase the number of deep thrusts back to ten
- You should continue and adapt this rhythm according to needs of you and your partner
Focusing on the right pattern may redirect your attention from sex and in this way reduce your arousal levels causing you to blow your load too soon. However, your sexual partner may notice that you are getting more distant during sex.
#9. GET HELP FROM EXPERTS & CREAMS
Guys, I have one advice left if you have tried each and every technique above and still have problems to maintain control over your arousal. If this is the case then you are either doing something wrong or your early climaxes may be a sign of some more severe health issue.
Therefore, you should go and get yourself checked up.
A professional examination of your situation by a medical expert will eliminate potential (health-related) causes of your issue and he or she may come up with a better remedy.
Luckily, this examination will not reveal any serious health-related causes of your premature ejaculation. Then I highly recommend going for numbing sprays and lotions as a last resort.
There are two good brands I would choose from:
Usually, the products that work the best are based on desensitizing substance called lidocaine. However, applying such a lotion in the heat of a moment may be a huge turn-off for some girls.
As one happy user wrote about promescent, it’s awesome:
“My name is Steve. I am 40 years old. How has Promescent helped me? To state it simply: Promescent has allowed me to last longer. My wife is able to enjoy the sensation of our lovemaking for longer than 30 seconds. Now sex lasts as long as foreplay, sometimes longer.”
“Promescent has given me confidence, and we have even tried new positions because I know I will last longer. No longer do my wife and I end our lovemaking sessions frustrated. We end them satisfied, exhilarated, breathless. We have regained our intimacy. Sex is just so much enjoyable for the both of us now.”
THE STALLION STYLE BONUSES
#1. MORE TIPS TO LAST LONGER
#2. AWESOME TIPS FROM USERS OF REDDIT
“Admittedly, I can recall a few occasions as a late teenager where I’d barely get all the way in before having to pull out and have that whole “damn I just almost busted” moment. What worked for me, is get that “this shit is awesome” thought out of your head. Yes I know how good the pussy feels, but if you focus on that it’s just gonna make the PE worse.”
“Have fun with it, enjoy yourself, but keep your mind a little blank. Just keep getting it on, try new things until you figure out what works and just keep getting it. My wife & I get it on at least every day, and if we have time, multiple times a day. I never beat her to the finish line, and I strongly attribute the endurance I do have now to staying very active sexually, working at finding something that worked for me, and programming myself to where it became subconscious and now I don’t worry about it anymore.”
MALE REDDIT USER BEARDLYGRIZZLYWRENCH
“Breathe. You’ll find yourself holding your breath more than you think. Treat it like an exercise. Focus on your breathing and zoning out a bit. Learn your limit and edge along it.”
“That feeling coming along to quick? Slow down. Hell, stop if you need to. It’s a hard moment to have the clarity to go “stop”… But it’s ok. You don’t have to always be penetrating. You can keep stimulating her while you cool down. You’d be surprised how much teasing can turn on a girl. She doesn’t have to know the reason. Go down on her, finger her, etc. You can smoothly last longer and improve your overall performance at the same time.”
“Change positions! The break of repositioning can give you another temporary focus and buy time.”
“If you’re comfortable with her, communicate! Tell her you want to work on lasting longer. If she tells you she doesn’t care, tell her it’s for both of your enjoyment. As long as she knows your goal, she’ll have fun with trying to extend it.”
MALE REDDIT USER SALT-THE-SKIES
“When you get to my age, you start wishing and hoping you could come faster…..”
“Practice. Masturbate. Stop when you get close…aka edging….and then go back at it. Over time, you’ll be lasting longer.”
“But most women don’t want you pounding away at them for an hour every time either…….so…..”