REMEMBER: I Reveal 9 VERY EFFECTIVE Ways to Add Up to 40 MINUTES to Your Stamina! These Tips Helped Over 290,000 Readers! Tip Number 6 Is Totally AWESOME!
Guys, not only am I going to share with you three quick-fix tips you can try tonight to add 10-25 minutes to your current sex stamina without any medicine but even six long-term methods for absolute control over your ejaculation!
Just by applying these 9 helpful, yet sometimes little bit controversial tips you can drastically change your love life once and for all. These tips will show you how to increase your love-making stamina naturally and they work!
Quick-Fix #1 – Use Numbing Condom
When you are dealing with a premature ejaculation situation, the fastest way to fix it is to slip on a numbing condom to dull some of the sensation responsible for triggering your uncontrolled climax!
The most effective ones I can recommend are Performax and Performax Intense by Durex, Extended Pleasure by Trojan, and Everlast Intense by LifeStyles!
- Immediate effect.
- Should add 5-10 minutes to your sex “session.“
- Makes you safer from STD´s.
- Some brands boost her experience as well.
Pay attention: These condoms may cause extreme numbness and problems with maintaining erection, they reduce pleasure from sex, and putting on a condom reduces spontaneity. However, you will be able to fuck a girl for a long time, and that is what counts, right?
Quick-Fix #2 – Do Kegels to Strengthen Your PC Muscle
If you’re just not the type of a guy that will slide on one of those thicker condoms, then you should work out your Pubococcygeus (PC) muscle. The very best way to do so is by practicing kegel exercises.
Here is a 4-step instructional guide worth following:
- First, locate it by trying to stop your urine flow while urinating.
- This can be done by using your PC muscle.
- Once identified, you should contract and release it daily for several times a day.
- The precise numbers are highly individual and depend on your experience level and the regime you choose.
Please note: Actually, this muscle can be strengthened to the point where you can even control and prolong your orgasms!
Quick-Fix #3 – Extend Your Foreplay
By prolonging your foreplay, you will not only make her more satisfied but you will “artificially” extend the amount of time that you’re having sex. Want to know how?
Keep in mind: Prolonging your foreplay will make her feel as though you last far longer than you normally do as women count it into sex session!
These first 3 methods were just quick fixes you can use tonight to gain few minutes to your performance. However, if you want to gain absolute control over your orgasm timing, then you need to apply at least some of the techniques below (more advanced tips that will take some time to master).
6 Powerful Long-Term Techniques!
Technique #1 – Take Control Over Your Breathing
For gaining absolute power over your ejaculations, the first thing you need to do is to learn how to breathe correctly.
All you need is to follow these steps:
- Try to relax and breath deeply.
- Inhale for around 5 seconds into your belly.
- Hold it for 3-5 seconds.
- Exhale for another 5 seconds.
- Do this for 5 minutes before sex.
Keep in mind: Shallow and fast breathing often speeds things up during intercourse so try to keep this pattern even while making love! If you master this, you will defeat early climaxes once and for all.
Technique #2 – Learn Edging with Start & Stop Method
Have you ever heard about the start and stop method? It is the old way of delaying, prolonging, and intensifying your orgasms.
All you need is to follow these instructions:
- Have sex.
- Go until you feel you are close to losing control over your arousal.
- At that time, take a little break.
- Focus on her pleasure during your “time out”.
- After your arousal levels diminish, return to having sex.
- Repeat according to your and her needs.
Technique #3 – Squeeze That Little Guy
I bet you have already heard about this one. It is a method that adds only a few minutes from a short-term perspective. However, when doing this for quite some time it can have a significant impact on your overall sexual stamina.
Here are instructions you need to follow:
- Start having sex.
- Go on until you begin to feel over-aroused.
- Then pull out and gently squeeze the head of your penis.
Please note: Squeezing will make your penis less sensitive for a while and will give you few minutes. Try to begin with this technique asap to see the quickest results!
Technique #4 – Fake It Until You Make It!
Another method on this list is rather psychological. You need to make yourself believe that you will be great during sex and will blow your load only when you decide to do so.
Here are some steps for you to follow:
- Relax and take some time to concentrate.
- Try to “force” yourself to believe that next time you are going to have sex you will have much better stamina.
- Continue until you feel the surge of confidence build up inside of you.
Keep in mind: You need to do this mental exercise daily until you achieve the desired effect. Trust me, this technique is very useful!
Technique #5 – Try 2 Thrusting Rhythms for Ultimate Control
Have you ever noticed that thrusting too deep and too fast can make you climax more quickly? Well, this is something you need to pay attention to!
If you have issues with early ejaculations, then I recommend you to adopt one of the 2 most useful patterns I have managed to find on the internet.
- 7 Shallow vs. 9 deep – This rhythm is really great and you should focus on doing 7 shallow thrusts (in and out) followed by 9 deep ones (in and out).
- Changing 10 – This pattern is great, and its origin is in ancient “sex guides“. All you need is to make 9 slow deep thrusts followed by 1 shallow. Then you should go for 8 deep and 2 shallow, 7 deep before doing 3 shallow and so on. You should continue and adapt this rhythm according to your and your partners needs.
Pay attention: Focusing on the right pattern may redirect your attention from sex and in this way reduce your arousal levels causing you to blow your load too soon.
Technique #6 – Get Help from Experts & Creams
The last advice I will get you is sadly not for free. If all of the above fails, then you are either doing something wrong or your early climaxes may be a sign of some more severe health issue.
Therefore, you should do the following:
- Go and get yourself checked up by medical professional to eliminate other serious health causes of your issue.
- Get proper guidance from expert programs such as 60-minute stamina that will help you to delay your ejaculation!
- Try numbing lotions and desensitizing sprays. I usually do not trust and use chemical substances, but these 2 work quite well – Promescent and Stud 100 spray.
Please note: The very best way to treat your premature ejaculation is to use the natural solutions provided above rather than relying on chemical products!
Thank you for reading this guide to the end, and I hope it was well worth your time. If not, then share with me your feedback in comments section.