Hey, do you want to have stronger and firmer erection as well as better control over your orgasms? Do you want to get rid of incontinence? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then you will find that this easy-to-follow guide to 4 main Kegel techniques is exactly what you need!
This weird term covers any exercise that strengthen your pelvic floor (PC) muscles – ones that control the clench and release of your urethra and anal glands.
By repetitively improving their power, you can quickly develop a very strong control over your urinary tract, erection as well as orgasms. Luckily, I am going to share with you step-by-step instructions to the 4 most effective techniques.
Pay attention: Always empty your bladder before you try any of exercises mentioned below!
4 Cool Ways to Work Out Your PC Muscle
Way #1 – The ‘Gotta Go’ Method
The first technique I can recommend to both men and women is called the “Gotta Go.” However, before you can do it, you need to locate your PC muscle. You can do this at the same time you’re in the process of urinating.
All you have to do is to go to your toilette and start urinating. Wait until the stream of your urine is at its highest pressure and at that moment try to stop the flow without using your hands.
You need to keep abdominal, buttocks and thigh muscles relaxed without holding your breath!
That way you will be able to locate the precise muscle you will need to contract and release in various ways. Once identified, you need to follow these 5 steps:
- Contract it.
- Hold it in that way for 5-10 seconds.
- Then release and let it rest for the same time.
- You should repeat these steps 10 times in one row, 3 times a day.
- You can gradually increase the number of repetitions as you will get more experienced.
Remember: By performing this in a regular fashion, you will drastically strengthen your urinary tract and provide a powerful resistance against the possible occurrence of incontinence in the future as well!
Way #2 – Anal Tempering
Another great way to structure your workout is as follows:
- Imagine as if you are trying to stop the passage of gas.
- Then you need to contract required muscles.
- Hold it for 5-10 seconds or as long as you can (more advanced version).
- Then release them for the same period.
- Repeat this 10 times in one session.
My advice: Performing about 3 sessions a day should produce some very favorable results if this technique is done correctly and regularly.
Way #3 – The Washcloth Method
The third method is simple and can be done easily at your home if you are a man. It involves only a washcloth, water source and a little bit of your time.
Once you are sure you have everything you need at your disposal, you should follow these 5 simple steps:
- Preferably in the comfort of your home, gain an erection.
- Then you need to take the washcloth and drape it over your penis. You should feel its weight slightly pushing your member downwards.
- At this stage, you should contract your pelvic floor muscles to move washcloth on your little buddy up.
- Then you need to release that same muscle to move it down.
- You should do this in rapid succession until you are not able to do so!
Advanced version: This exercise will be more challenging with the damp washcloth. However, by doing this technique, consistently the extra water weight will feel like nothing at all. Thanks to this method you will be able to maintain the most powerful erection possible gradually!
Way #4 – Endurance Training
The last technique is another powerful Kegel stuff that is designed to men only. This time, you will not need anything more than your time and a little bit of privacy.
Endurance training is an easy 5-step method that will require you to:
- Achieve an erection (use whatever works best for you).
- After this is done, tighten you pelvic floor and anal muscles for 2-5 seconds.
- Then you should release it for the same amount of time.
- Repeat these steps over and over again until you feel a slight burning sensation developing in the target area. It can be compared to a simple body-weight exercise in which you target a particular area of the body for endurance until you can feel that it’s straining.
- Stop this workout once you’ve reached your personal limit.
Pay attention: This technique can be done virtually anywhere and at any time if you try it without achieving an erection. You can do this on the go easily!
5 Health Benefits of Kegels
Now you know 4 most common techniques for making your pelvic floor muscles stronger. Let’s discuss some benefits these will give you:
- Safe & easy to do – As you may have already seen, these are not very difficult exercises to do.
- Stronger muscles – These methods are a great way for both men and women to strengthen their sexual organs.
- Intense orgasms – Working your PC muscle out will improve the power and incidence of orgasms for both men and women.
- Urinary incontinence – Additionally, you can avoid the embarrassing condition that can happen due to having an inefficiently trained pelvis such as leakage of urine.
- Improved erections – Guys are often faced with the issue of erectile dysfunction! The fact that this happens doesn’t speak poorly of the man himself but might only mean there is a need to work on strengthening the right muscles to prevent such a FIASCO from occurring.
Keep in mind: With the help of these workouts you can improve your blood flow into your penis and reduce the possibility of having erectile dysfunction.
If you have any signs of issues caused by weak pelvic muscles, then all 4 techniques mentioned in this article will help you in no time!