The squirting orgasm is real, and every woman is physically capable of experiencing it. Sure, achieving it for the first time can be a tough job.
It may even seem impossible…
That is why I have created this guide where you are going to learn tips and tricks to making her squirt that can be universally applied to any women. I have filtered out those techniques that didn’t work for me and left only the stuff that really made the difference.
Prepare Your Place & Warm Her Up
The first part of this how-to guide is crucial. You need to set the mood correctly if you want to make her climax really hard. Firstly, you need to ease her mind from any possible distractions and let her focus just on the pleasure she will receive.
Therefore, you should prepare yourself and your place before she arrives:
- Tidy up – Women have very developed senses, and they will notice everything that is out of its proper place. Therefore, you should always tidy your place up before she arrives.
- Focus on smell – If everything is clean and shiny, you can add something that will make your place smell nice. The best fragrance is the one she really loves.
- Dim the lights – Turn the soft lighting on to make her feel comfortable and relaxed.
- Sexy music – Prepare a great playlist of songs that will set the tone for sex later.
- Trim your fingernails – This point is vital as techniques for making her squirt require trimmed fingernails (and file any sharp edges as well).
Once everything is well prepared, you can shift your focus on warming her up through proper foreplay techniques. All you have to do is to:
- Give her sensual massage (every woman loves it and feels relaxed after it)
- Whisper in her ear or go directly for a dirty talk if she likes it
- Kiss her passionately, but do not go for oral sex yet
- Lead and dominate her through your foreplay
- Focus your efforts on all erogenous zones
You need to realize that her brain plays the most crucial role when making her squirt. It is necessary to “shut it off” through relaxation and stimulation of her senses.
That is why all these small preparations (although not directly connected to sex) will increase your chances of making her cum and even squirt in the end.
Relaxed Position Is The Key To Success
One of the most important factors in making her squirt is to make her physically and mentally relaxed. You need to dispel any mental blocks and self-image issues she may have.
That is why you need to pay extra attention to the foreplay you are giving her.
A heavy, intense foreplay will put her in a more sexy mood, will help her relax, and may even make her feel more special to you. Here are some good starting points if you want to improve your foreplay techniques.
Once you warm her mind up, you need to put her body in a correct position:
- Get something comfortable to lie upon (ideally bed)
- Spread her knees
- Place a pillow just under her bottom
You can get a towel and place it under her ass and in front of her to catch any bodily fluids that will come out of her. However, some women may feel under pressure thanks to this so I recommend not to use the towel for the first time.
Before you start, let her go to the bathroom to empty her bladder. Doing this will enhance the feeling of relaxation later.
You can also show her this guide so she will know what’s going to happen in the next few minutes.
Use Enough Lube & Make Her G-Spot Ready
Guys, without lubing everything up with a high-quality lubricant you are destined to fail. It can be either a water-based or oil-based lube.
However, the oil-based lubricants damage latex condoms and sex toys – so use with care.
You need to apply it not only to her clit, vulva, and inside of her vagina but to your fingers and your palm as well. Once everything is “wet” enough, you should start working on her g-spot.
You should try the following steps:
- Eat her pussy and stimulate her clitoris for a couple of minutes
- Insert your middle finger inside her pussy with your palm facing up (trust me one finger is enough)
- Rub her upper vaginal wall that is closer to her belly button around two inches deep
- After a thorough rubbing try a “come here” motion for couple minutes
- Add your ring finger and try various other techniques of stimulation (experiment with circular motions and different levels of pressure)
Now, her G-spot should be very noticeable. It is a spongy (somehow wrinkly), almond-shaped, circular area that is usually located 2 inches deep inside her pussy (about 2 knuckles deep).
After 10-15 minutes her G-spot should be ballooning inside her and her frontal wall should be much more swollen due to a build-up of liquids inside her Skene’s glands located all around her urethra.
You need to remember that making her squirt is mostly about her mind.
When you are working on her G-Spot and she feels the need to urinate, just assure her that she can let go and doesn’t need to worry about it. You can even point out that you want her to cum all over you.
Don’t worry as the urge to urinate means that she is getting ready for the final techniques that will make her release all that liquid inside her.
Powerful Techniques You Need To Master
Once she is all wet and her G-spot is ready, it is the right time to bring her over the edge and give her that squirting orgasm. I have been doing my research on various techniques to do this and have discovered 4 that are most likely to make her cum all over your bed sheets.
All you need are your own hands, a lot of lube, and some practice. Just keep in mind that in most cases, the combined vaginal and clitoral stimulation works the best (see advanced techniques below).
#1. Intense Stroking
The first technique I want to share with you that is really effective is called “Intense Stroking”. I have stumbled upon it while browsing the “PUA Training” website and I immediately knew that it deserves a place on this list.
All you need to do is to follow these simple steps:
- Eat her pussy for at least a few minutes
- Lube up your index finger on your main hand
- Insert it inside her pussy
- Go up with it in the direction of her belly button (your fingernails should face her bottom)
- Start rubbing the front wall of her pussy to locate her G-spot (see this detailed guide if you can’t find it)
- Once you find it, you need to stroke it forward and backward
- Then you can hit it directly a few times and stimulate all the places around it with circular motions (you will need to apply a firm pressure)
- Start with slow strokes and gradually increase your pace and pressure
- You need to find the right balance between your pace and pressure (see how her body reacts to your movements)
- Once she is really enjoying herself you need to insert also your middle finger
- Continue stroking her G-spot as before (with two fingers instead of one) until she climaxes
You want to keep your fingers on the same area of skin and move the whole area of skin around (try pressing your fingers gently into your cheek and actually move your cheek around a bit). You need to get below the surface tissue in the vagina to stimulate the deep tissue.
Also, you need to keep a steady rhythm if you want to see her achieve orgasm that ends with a lot of bodily fluids all around your bedsheets. Just expect a mild discomfort and soreness in your hand.
#2. Come Here
The second technique on this list is called “Come Here”. It is a similar technique to the one above, but there is a slight variation in the way you will stimulate her G-spot.
Here is what you need to do:
- Give her clit at least a few minutes of oral pleasure
- Lube up your middle and ring fingers on your dominant hand
- Insert them into her pussy
- Let your index finger and your pinky to rest on sides of her vulva
- Go up in the direction of her belly button with your middle and ring fingers inside her
- Start stroking her front vaginal wall
- Do a “come here” motion with your fingers inside her (hence the name of this technique)
- You need to locate her G-spot and start rubbing it forwards and backwards
- Go for slow and soft strokes in the beginning
- Increase your pace and pressure gradually
If you have troubles locating her g-spot you can use your second hand and place it on her lower belly (right above her pubic bone). Then apply a firm pressure (make sure she is always comfortable with it) to make her G-spot more noticeable inside her vagina.
Also, pressing into her pubic bone with your other hand will allow you for a firmer grip and extra pressure.
#3. The Hook Overdrive
I really love the third technique on this list called “The Hook Overdrive”. I have discovered it on the “PUA Training” website and is one of the most effective techniques I know for making her squirt.
Although it’s simple, it requires a lot of practice and a steady, strong hand:
- Lube all your fingers and your palm properly (this is crucial) on the hand you will be using if you have not done so yet
- Insert your middle and ring fingers inside her
- Place your pinky and pointer on the sides and your thumb on top of her pussy
- With your fingers inside, you need to change the position of your lubricated palm
- You should rest it on her clit while “cupping” it completely (the best way to achieve this is to kneel beside her)
- Once your palm is in place, you should start to play with her g-spot with your fingers inside
- Start by making the “come here” stroking motion (mentioned in technique above)
- After she is enjoying herself you can even tap directly on her G-spot or use circular motions all around it
- Once you can see that she is moaning from pleasure, you need to lock your hand and wrist in the hook position (your fingers inside her pussy should point directly to her G-spot on the front vaginal wall and your lubricated palm will be resting on her clit)
- Then, start moving your whole hand up and down slowly while hitting her G-spot with your fingertips and stimulating her clitoris with your palm at the same time
- Then start to speed up this movement gradually and increase the pressure of your fingers
- If you do this right, her vagina will tighten, you will hear a juicy sound and could feel a hanging (golf-ball size) sack inside her
- Just go for a maximum speed that allows you to keep a steady and rhythmical movement (that is somehow aggressive) until she squirts
You need to maintain a steady rhythm and pace at all costs (around 90-120 beats a minute).
Trust me that your hand will be in a serious pain after just a few minutes but you need to continue until she climaxes. If you do everything as directed, she should not be able to hold it anymore.
Your hand and bed sheets will become thoroughly wet (between 1/2-2 cups of squirt) while her whole body will shake from the best type of pleasure a woman can experience in her life.
Just don’t go too hard when pulling on the roof. You can actually hurt her vagina. All you need is the right angle, the degree to which you pull isn’t that important.
#4. Double Trouble
The last technique I am going to give to you is called “Double Trouble”. I have found it on the internet and I simply love it. You will need both hands and a lot of lube to give her maximum pleasure with each and every touch.
Just follow these steps:
- Lube up both your hands well (including all your fingers and both your palms)
- Use your first hand (your middle and index fingers) on her clitoris
- Make circular motions (keep a consistent speed) and apply steady pressure
- At the same time, your other hand will focus on her G-spot
- Again, you will need your middle and ring finger
- Insert them in her pussy and locate her G-spot (spongy tissue on her frontal vaginal wall)
- Once she is well wet and you have located this spot (spongy tissue), you can go for a come here motion
- Then you should lock your fingers in a hook position and thrust upwards and downwards (see the technique called “The Hook Overdrive” above)
- Apply a firm pressure of your fingertips on (and all around) her G-spot
I personally prefer my main hand (I am left-handed) for stimulation of her G-spot and the other one on her clit. Trust me that even if she won’t squirt for the first time, she will love this technique.
Practice a lot and observe her enjoying a simultaneous G-spot and clitoral orgasms, that will sooner or later end with your bedsheets being completely soaked.
Use Special Sex Toys
If you are trying your best and applying all of the above techniques with no success, then there is still a hope of giving her that squirting orgasm. Just try to add some sex toys to your efforts.
The best ones that will make her squirt are those aiming at her g-spot. There is a wide variety of g-spot vibrators and dildos you can choose from.
Personally, I prefer these:
- Vibrators with a special pulsation pattern such as GIGI 2 by Lelo
- Specially designed dildos such as Pure Wand by Njoy
If she prefers smaller vibrators, you can use these to stimulate her clit while working on her G-spot with your fingers. In any case, these sex toys will certainly help you get your bed soaked with her squirt.
Have Fun & Do Not Force It
The last advice I can give to you is to have fun while trying to make her squirt. In the end, I am talking about sex here and it should always be fun & pleasurable activity.
Also, never force it.
Making her squirt is about letting her mind and body let go completely and relax. If you put her under pressure that she has to squirt to satisfy you then you may ruin your chances altogether.
Be patient, if you put enough time and effort into giving her what she likes during sex, then she will achieve that orgasm. While some women are more orgasmic than others, achieving the first squirting orgasm will usually take some time.
Luckily, once she will go through this type of orgasm for the first time, achieving the second one will be much easier. Although this is extremely rare, there are few women who will not be able to ejaculate no matter how well you master these techniques.
It is because they can’t completely relax their minds and let loose.
Squirting Stories Of Real People
Because many men believe that squirting orgasm is just a myth, I have decided to create this section that provides excellent sources of personal experience with the female ejaculation shared by real people.
It may give you some insights into how ordinary men and women perceive this amazing orgasm.
“She was aroused and wet, I laid her on her back and felt her vagina with my fingers. I could tell it was as ready as it would ever be. I slowly pushed my fingers inside and started to give it my all. It took fast, hard motion to accomplish what I was looking for. I kept going, my arm getting tired, I stayed at it, until finally, I felt something, a warm splash onto my hand.”
“I couldn’t believe my situation. Despite all my efforts, there was no proof that it would actually work, and yet here she was, shaking, experiencing her first orgasm, her sex life changed for good. Since then, I have not been with a girl who I couldn’t make squirt. It is my opinion that squirting is not an inherent ability of a limited few, but rather an option available to every girl if stimulated in the proper way.”
Quote was copied from this thread published by user jaerixon.
“So last night I was fingering her because she loves it. Eventually, she started rubbing her clit while I had my fingers inside her. She’s squirming, moaning, and really enjoying it. Suddenly her vagina starts to tense with my fingers inside her and I assume she’s close to orgasm.
Suddenly I can just feel a lot something come rushing against my fingers and I pull out (this all happened in seconds). The moment I pulled my fingers out a stream came squirting out after. She is shaking from the orgasm and both of our jaws dropped when she squirted. She swears she never squirted in her life and had no idea she could even do that.”
Quote was copied from this thread published by an unknown user.
“The most important thing to remember is that you can’t break her vagina. It takes rapid and intense manipulation of her g-spot, and if you’re timid in bed you’re gonna have a hard time. First off, make sure that she’s hydrated. Second off, make sure that she’s really turned on, lots of foreplay, oral, if she’s into being spanked, whatever she’s into, do that.
Third off, make sure that she’s relaxed. It’s hard to do it with a brand new partner or someone whose uncomfortable for some reason — have her go pee first, as she’s going to feel like she needs to pee when she’s getting close and if she clenches to stop it, she won’t squirt. Once these things are accomplished, it’s really not so hard.”
Quote was copied from this comment published by a user blueromeo.
“Squirting is not orgasming. Just because she squirts doesn’t mean she came. It’s confusing for us guys because we do both at the same time. Don’t get me wrong, she may squirt when she comes, but it doesn’t necessarily work the other way around.
When you normally finger a woman, you “slip” your fingers in, using the lubricant to move around. When you hook your fingers up and begin tugging at the ‘roof’, you actually don’t want to slip them around, but keep them on the same area of skin and move the whole area of skin around.
As a demonstration, gently caress your cheek with your fingers. Then, press your fingers a bit in and actually move your cheek around a bit. You’re trying to get below the surface tissue in the vagina, so you have to move that surface skin to massage the deep tissue.”
Quote was copied from this comment published by a user RambleRant.
“Finally I realized the worst advice was the “come hither” motion, while this is all over the web. It does nothing. It might stimulate the g spot/area but that is about it. I discovered that instead of the come hither, you have to kind of hook your 1 or 2 fingers and aggressively press against the anterior wall of the vagina (behind the clit basically). After about 1 minute of that stimulation, she was shooting across the room.”
Quote was copied from this comment published by a user seighton.
From Other Forums
“Definitely true, and not urine either. I’ve been with two women that did, one a trickler, and one an absolute gusher. The latter would come some 20 times in 2 hours, and gush perhaps 10 times. Its funny, but she has done this for a long time before me, but at 40yo, I was the first to make her come from intercourse. while she is coming, I have to be really hard, otherwise she will squeeze me out. But when really hard, I can overcome her pussy’s pushing, and she squirts even more.”
Quote was copied from this comment published by a user mostirreverent.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
I have tried my best to create the most comprehensive guide for making any girl squirt. However, if you still have a question on your mind, then browse through my FAQ section below.
Because over time, this section grew significantly in its size, I have decided to create an overview with quick access. You can jump to the answer to your desired question by clicking the links below.
Can any woman cum? How about squirting?
Based on what I have already learned about “female ejaculation”, each and every woman is physically capable of squirting despite the fact that a majority of men and also women think that it is just a myth.
Sadly, not every girl will experience it during her life.
There are several factors that can affect the likelihood of squirting, including the strength of her vaginal (pelvic floor) muscles, psychological aspects (relaxation and comfort), overcoming the urge to pee (not holding it back), and the level of her sexual experience (and that of her partner).
Are there any signs she is more orgasmic?
A lot of guys were asking me if there are any non-sexual signs that can indicate she is more orgasmic and that she could easily achieve squirting orgasm. Luckily, there are some signs you could look for in a girl.
- She has dimples on the lower back
- She is doing yoga
- She does horseback riding
Those dimples are also called “Dimples of Venus” or “Squirter Dimples” and they indicate an easily orgasmic woman who has healthy body mass, muscle tone, as well as intense sexual energy.
Also, if a woman does yoga or horseback riding, there is a good chance she will have strong vaginal muscles – another strong clue that she will be able to squirt like a fountain.
What is female ejaculate? Is it urine?
Squirting (female ejaculation) is very similar to a male orgasm; she releases a huge amount of liquids out of her urethra. This liquid is very clear, watery, and usually odorless.
Many men and women believe that it is urine.
Luckily, they are wrong. The liquid that woman pushes from her body during squirting orgasm comes from Skene’s gland. It is often called a “female prostate” and is located near the G-spot and surrounds her urethra.
Female ejaculate is actually a prostatic fluid that includes:
- Prostatic acid (phosphatase)
- Urea (tiny amounts)
Thanks to the fructose and glucose this liquid has a sweet taste. There are many men and women who confirm this.
How can I increase the amount of female ejaculate?
Her lifestyle definitely affects how much liquids she can squirt. Luckily, there are some ways you can improve the volume of liquids that come out of her pussy during orgasm.
These are the most common factors:
- Level of hydration of her body
- Being experienced sexual partner
- Her level of mental relaxation
- The strength of her vaginal muscles
The best part is the fact that you can easily improve any of these factors. All you have to do is to invest some effort and time to it.
How many times can a girl squirt?
Surprisingly, women are quite different than we guys. Once we achieve orgasm, we usually need some time before we can continue again (it is called a refractory period).
Despite the fact that squirting orgasm is a very intense sexual experience, women can achieve it more than once during one sex session. However, the actual number depends on two main factors:
- Strength of her vaginal muscles – Usually, the stronger her pelvic floor muscles, the more intense the stream can be and the further she can squirt. Luckily, this strength can be improved with Kegel exercises.
- Level of hydration of her body – The general rule is as follows… the more she is hydrated, the more she can squirt.
So, a woman who has strong vaginal muscles, is fully hydrated, is sexually experienced and has a partner who knows all the things she loves during sex can squirt even more than five times in one session.
However, this number is rather an extreme case and not a norm.
Does squirting mean she has achieved an orgasm?
In general, when she squirts it also means that she reached an orgasm. However, there are rare occasions when a girl may ejaculate without reaching an orgasm.
This is mostly because of various emotional and psychological blocks that are hindering her mind from going into overdrive. Luckily, such blocks can be worked out over a longer period of time.
Especially if you are there for her, can openly communicate, and she is able to trust you.
Does squirting affect female health in any way?
A healthy sexual relationship and any kind of orgasm during a sexual encounter can positively affect your health. It has both physical and emotional benefits for a female body.
Every orgasm can:
- Reduce your stress levels
- Improve the production of endorphins and other vital hormones
- It could also improve your immune system
Not only that, squirting orgasm makes a strong intimate emotional bond between you and your partner. There is also a mild risk of getting dehydrated thanks to squirting orgasm so don’t forget to drink enough water after you are done.
What should I do when she starts to squirt?
If she starts to squirt, just do not panic. The best thing you can do is to show her how excited it makes you feel. Also, a little compliment will do wonders.
If you want to make her lose her mind completely, then feel free to continue the movement, maintain your rhythm, and your pace. This will significantly prolong and intensify her orgasm.
After she is done squirting, you need to keep her close so she can feel the connection between the two of you. Also, make her feel comfortable, relaxed, and wanted.
Help, she needs to pee... What should we do?
If she feels the urge to pee, then you are doing it right. This feeling comes from applying direct pressure to an area right beside her bladder.
However, that feeling may become a mental distraction that can ruin your efforts.
That is why she should always empty her bladder before trying to squirt. Although it will not reduce that urge, she will be able to ignore it more easily knowing that her bladder is empty.
If she starts to complain that she will pee herself if you don’t stop, then tell her that she doesn’t need to worry about it and that you want her to let go and squirt all over you. Trust me that you will see that liquid is not urine ;).
Will her orgasm become stronger & easier to achieve over time?
From my personal experience, achieving the first squirting orgasm takes the longest time. This is mostly because a woman who has never experienced it doubts she is even capable of doing so.
Luckily, once she experiences her first, it gets much easier.
All it takes is some practice. Over time, you will learn how to read the non-verbal signs of her body. The more you understand her body and her turn-ons, the less time it will take to bring her to orgasm and the more powerful her pleasure will become.
The best thing to do is to always look like you are enjoying this whole experience no matter if she squirts or not. This will avoid making her feel being under pressure.