A lot of guys ask the question – do girls cum or not? For me, the answer is pretty easy. Yes, of course they do. Actually, once you know that there are many ways a girl can reach a climax, you can become her sex god easily.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CUMMING & SQUIRTING
MEANING OF CUMMING
When a girl cums, it means she is reaching an orgasm and is releasing various vaginal fluids and white secretions that are commonly called an ejaculate. Often, this creamy discharge can come out of her vagina after reaching an orgasm.
The white stuff is usually a mixture of two different types of fluids:
- Thick female ejaculation – This is a thick, slightly milky, odorous fluid which is sometimes expelled after strong clitoral stimulation as a side-effect of an explosive orgasm.
- Cervical ejaculation – There is a rare kind of female ejaculation which is expelled from a woman’s cervix in very small quantities (a few drops) and is milky and sweet.
The production of “female cum” is affected mostly by a sexual stimulation. There is a general rule – The more aroused the girl, the wetter she gets and the more white stuff comes out of her.
MEANING OF SQUIRTING
Squirting (female ejaculation), on the other hand, is very similar to a male orgasm. This happens when she releases a huge amount of liquids out of her urethra. This liquid is very clear, watery, and usually odorless.
Many men and women believe that it is urine.
Luckily, they are wrong. The liquid that woman pushes from her body during squirting orgasm comes from Skene’s gland. It is often called a “female prostate” and is located near the G-spot and is surrounded by the urethra.
Female ejaculate is actually a prostatic fluid that includes:
- Prostatic acid (phosphatase)
- Urea (tiny amounts)
Actually, thanks to the fructose and glucose this liquid has a sweet taste. There are many men and women who confirm this. In general, hen she squirts it also means that she had reached an orgasm. However, there are rare occasions when a girl may ejaculate without reaching an orgasm.
So, that is the main difference between squirting and cumming. Now, let´s dive right into the most common signs she is going into the climax and reach an orgasm soon.
SIGNS SHE IS GOING TO CUM
There is no surprise that each and every woman is unique. Sadly, there are no signs that are 100% same for each and every woman out there. Sure, you could ask her if she is going to cum soon but trust me, that will kill her mood instantly.
Although each and every woman is unique, these are the most common signs she is going to climax:
- Involuntary muscle contraction – When her vaginal walls, butt or thighs are twitching or contracting, that is one of the most effective signs she is having an orgasm.
- Sensitive clit – A lot of women (but not all) are having an overly sensitive clit as they are reaching an orgasm. She may even ask you not to touch it.
- Altered breathing patterns – Her breathing changes when she is about to cum. Usually, it gets faster and deeper (she may actually stop for a second) right before climaxing.
- Reddish flush – Some girls may show reddish flush across the skin of her chest, neck or face.
- Screaming & moaning – This one is really easy to spot, right?
- Hard nipples – When she is about to orgasm, her nipples will get hard. However, this is not a very reliable point as hard nipples can indicate that she is cold or that she is just really aroused.
- A lot of moisture down there – Usually, if you are hitting the right spots she will be really wet down there. Her pussy will be lubricated and you might even see white and creamy fluid coming out of her.
So, these are the main signs that she is going to cum soon. Now, let´s dive right into 9 different types of orgasms each man can (and should) give to a woman.
8 TYPES OF ORGASMS TO MAKE HER CLIMAX
#1. CLITORAL ORGASM
The first type of orgasm on this list is called clitoral orgasm. It is one of the easiest orgasms to achieve on this list. Often, all you need to do is to play with her clitoris.
Did you know that her clit is the main nerve center of female reproductive organs?
You can find her clitoris at the top of her outer labia. Imagine that her vaginal opening is a clock and her clit sits above it on the 12th hour. It is covered by a skin that is called a clitoral hood.
Once you have located it, you can stimulate and play with it in a wide variety of ways, using:
- Various sex toys (bullet vibrators and “magic wands” are perfect for this)
- Lubricated fingers (here is a good guide to fingering)
- Your tongue (learn these tips to eat her pussy)
Surprisingly, younger women can reach clitoral climax more easily while older women prefer vaginal stimulation. If your girl experience problems to achieve any orgasms it is usually a lack of masturbation and knowledge about how her body reacts to sexual stimulation.
If she does not know what takes her over the edge, then you may have problems to make her cum.
#2. VAGINAL ORGASM
The second type of orgasm that is on this list is called vaginal. You can give it to your female partner either during regular sex or while playing with a vibrator.
Did you know that older women are more prone to having this kind of a climax?
Sadly, in most cases, it will take you a lot of time and experience to make a woman experience a pure vaginal pleasure peak.
Powerful on its own, this can be even multiplied in its strength when paired with clitoral stimulation to create blended climax (see the type #8 at the end of this article).
#3. FAMOUS G-SPOT ORGASM
The G-spot orgasm is another fantastic way for you to explore the pleasure potential of your girlfriend´s body. The first thing you need to do is to locate this spot inside her pussy.
As always, it is easier to locate when your lady is already warmed up. Therefore, you need to follow these steps:
- Try some foreplay before you get started to make her aroused
- Get her in a comfortable position on her back, and make her relax
- Put two fingers into her (lubrication may help if she is not aroused)
- About 2 inches deep, look on her front wall for an almond-shaped spongy area (that is her g-spot)
- When you “massage” it in your partner may start to feel an urge to urinate
Once you have discovered this particular place, there are plenty of ways to stimulate it. You can try some of these tips:
- Press into it with more force from beginning to make it more sensitive
- Make circular motions with your fingers all around this spot
- Mix it with a gentle “come here” motion
- Maintain a steady rhythm
- Gradually increase your speed and pressure until she climaxes
In some cases, you will need to use vibrators specifically designed to reach this place as it may be hidden further back in her vagina. Therefore, it may take some serious exploration before you discover it but believe me that it will be worth your efforts.
#4. UNCOMMON A-SPOT ORGASM
The fourth place on this list of female orgasms is reserved for an A-spot (also known as deep-spot) climax. As the name implies, this spot is located very deep in the female vagina on its anterior (front) wall very close to her cervix (anterior fornix area).
Its stimulation usually leads to a significant production of natural lubrication and a very intense pleasure that comes with a warm, calming, euphoric feeling across the whole body.
Because this spot is quite hidden deep inside her, you may have real problems reaching it in traditional ways unless you have an enormous penis size. That is the reason why you should try various toys that are specially meant for its stimulation:
- These need to be long enough to reach the spot (5 inches or longer, depending on your vagina’s depth)
- Also, these sex toys must be slim enough to slide past the cervix without bumping it
- There should be a gentle curve upward at the tip, like a come-hither-ing finger
From what I have heard and learned about stimulating the A-spot, the toy that seems to be the most effective is called Icicles No. 53 by Pipedream.
My advice is to let your girl try to achieve it alone before you will introduce it to your bedroom play. This way she will be able to navigate and instruct you to stimulate the right place.
If you want, you can even have a look at these penis enlargement exercises that have been proven to improve the size and quality of your erections.
#5. SIMPLE U-SPOT ORGASM
Another type of orgasm that is on this list is called the U-spot. This name refers to the opening of her urethra that is located in her vaginal opening.
This area can be particularly sensitive because the female urethra is surrounded by spongy erectile tissue that fills with blood upon sexual arousal.
To locate it, massage the spot right below the clitoris gently, while following these tips:
- Do not apply too much pressure
- Use your tongue or the tip of your penis for stimulation
- Apply enough lube
Just keep in mind that the U-Spot feels the best when it is wet and touched gently. You do not need to put a lot of pressure on it.
#6. MYTHICAL SQUIRTING ORGASM
Many guys believe that squirting orgasm is just a myth. They usually tried their best at several women in their life but still, no squirt appeared.
Although it is quite rare, trust me that squirting orgasm is real.
This type of climax occurs when fluid is ejected from her vagina during incredibly intense, full-body orgasm. The liquid that woman pushes from her body during this type of orgasm comes from Skene’s gland.
It is often called a “female prostate” and is located near the G-spot and is surrounded by the urethra. Female ejaculate is actually a prostatic fluid that includes:
- Prostatic acid (phosphatase)
- Urea (tiny amounts)
Therefore, its taste is actually sweet. To make her squirt, you both need to have a lot of experience and a precise knowledge of all her erogenous zones. The sensitivity of both her g-spot and clitoris will also play a huge role.
For some girls, squirting may take quite a bit of practice while for others it is easily achieved after having few other types of climaxes. I have created an excellent guide to making her squirt so do not forget to read it.
#7. BLENDED ORGASM
The blended orgasm occurs when a woman experiences two different types of orgasms at the same time. A combination that is easily achievable is caused by a clitoral and vaginal simultaneous stimulation.
Although it will take some effort and practice on your part, the insane pleasure your girl will experience when she finally reach it may very well pay off.
Just keep in mind that giving her the blended orgasm requires a lot of skill, sexual experience, and a very orgasmic woman. You can combine any two types of orgasms you choose.
#8. MULTIPLE ORGASMS
As the name implies, this type of orgasm can be achieved if she experiences several orgasms during a single sex session. Although it may sound easy, sometimes, achieving multiple climaxes can take years of sexual practice.
Luckily, you can increase your chances by:
- Incorporating multiple female sex toys
- Giving her various types of stimulation during sex
- Making her cum during foreplay before actual penetration
While some women who are extremely orgasmic can easily reach several orgasms in a row very easily, for others it is quite a problem.
Do not be disappointed if she can not achieve multiple orgasms. Some women have problems to experience more than one orgasm as it is usually too intense for them to continue.
TIPS TO MAKE HER CUM MORE EASILY
Do you have problems to make her cum? Do not worry as there are many men that have issues with bringing a woman to orgasm.
Luckily, there are many tips and tricks you can apply:
- Prolong your foreplay
- Try a dirty talk
- Experiment with bondage and blindfold
- Add some female sex toys
- Learn these techniques to eat her pussy
- Be dominant and take control during sex
- Experiment with spanking as well
The best advice I can give to you is to have an open discussion about what she likes and what she fantasizes about. Not only that, be open to new suggestions and feel free to experiment.
If you apply all these tricks, it will be much easier to make her cum and give her a strong orgasm. Trust me that she will appreciate the extra effort you put into your sex life.