REMEMBER: These TIPS Are Really POWERFUL. They May Make Her ADDICTED to You! Do Not ABUSE Them! Tip Number 4 Is AWESOME! These Strategies Helped Over 2,770,000 Readers of THE STALLION STYLE!
I bet that your answer is DEFINITE YES!
From preparing your place and proper warm-up methods to precise finger and hand techniques that you can apply easily, I will explain everything you need to know! STAY with me because you will MASTER this art today!
Tip #1 – Prepare Your Place & Warm Her up with Great Foreplay
Watch the Video Above for the Perfect Tutorial on Foreplay
The first part of this how to guide is REALLY crucial. You need to set the mood correctly if you want to make her climax really hard! For more tips on foreplay, read this: 8 Foreplay Tips That Will Drive Her Wild.
You need to ease her mind from any possible distractions and let her focus just on the pleasure she will receive.
Therefore, you should prepare yourself and your place before she arrives:
- Tidy up – Women have very developed senses, and she will notice everything that is out of its proper place. Therefore, you should always tidy your place up before she arrives.
- Focus on smell – If everything is clean and shiny, you can add something that will make your place smell nice.
- Dim the lights – Turn the soft lighting on to make her feel comfortable and relaxed.
- Sexy music – Prepare a great playlist of songs that will set the tone for sex later.
- Trim your fingernails – This is vital! To make the technique described in points 3 and 4 (see below) work, you have to trim your nails!
Now you can shift your focus on warming her up through proper foreplay techniques, that may include:
- Massage – You can begin with a sensual massage as every girl loves it and feels great after it.
- Get her in the mood – You could start with whispering in her ear or going for a direct dirty talk if she likes that. Here are some great things worth considering as well – 10 Tips to Turn a Girl on and Make Her Horny.
- Erogenous zones – Last but not least, you should focus your attention on all of her erogenous zones (not just the main ones). Do you know where all 13 are located? You can read more about how to stimulate each one here – 13 Female Erogenous Zones You Need to Pay Attention to.
Keep in mind: All these small preparations (although not directly connected to sex) will increase your chances of making her cum! However, if you think this list is not extensive enough, here is another article that is full of very effective tips you should try – 8 Foreplay Tips That Will Drive Her Wild.
Tip #2 – Relaxed Position Is The Key to Success
Read More: How to Finger a Girl Like a Total Pro
If you want to make your girl achieve vaginal orgasm, you need to make her relax and dispell any mental blocks and self-image issues she may have!
Therefore, you need to pay extra attention to the foreplay you are giving her!
This will put her in a better mood for sex, and may even make her feel special. After you warm her up, you need to put her body in a correct position.
She should do the following:
- Lie on her back.
- Spread her knees.
- Place a pillow just under her bottom.
Extra advice: Before you start, let her go to the bathroom to empty her bladder. Doing this will enhance the feeling of relaxation later. You can also show her this guide so she will know what’s going to happen in the next few minutes.
Tip #3 – Use Enough Lube & Make Her G-Spot Ready
Click on The Image Above to Watch the Video Demonstration
Without lubing everything up with a high-quality lubricant you are destined to fail! It can be either a water-based or oil-based lube. However, the oil-based damages latex condoms so use with care!
You need to apply it not only on her clit and inside of her vagina but your fingers and your palm as well!
Once everything is “wet” enough, you should start working on her g-spot. You should try the following steps:
- Use oral sex to stimulate her clitoris.
- After a couple of minutes, insert your middle finger inside her with your palm facing up. Trust me 1 finger is enough!
- Rub her front vaginal wall (around 2 inches deep) in a “come here” motion.
- After few minutes, you can add your ring finger and try various other techniques of stimulation (experiment with circular motions and different levels of pressure).
- Now, her g-spot should be very noticeable (spongy, almond-shaped, circular area that is usually located 2 inches deep inside her). Her frontal wall should be much more swollen due to the build-up of liquids inside her Skenes glands around her urethra.
- This whole process should take around 10 to 15 minutes and at its end her Gräfenberg spot should be ballooning inside of her.
If you can notice all of the signs mentioned in steps 5 and 6 while she starts to feel a soft urge to pee, you are on the right track! It means that she is getting ready for the final technique that will make her release all that buildup liquid inside her.
My advice: If she feels the need to urinate, just assure her that she can let go and does not need to worry about it. You can even point out that you want her to cum all over you!
EPIC Post – Last night I made my girlfriend cum for the first time.
OMG, Click on The Image Above to Discover How He Made Her Cum for The First Time Ever! Quality Stuff! You Will Learn a Lot! Check It Out and Then Come Back for More!
Tip #4 – Combined Clitoral & Vaginal Stimulation Is The Best Technique
Read More: 10 Tips to Turn a Girl On and Make Her Horny
Once her g-spot is ready, you need to follow this unique technique of clitoral and vaginal stimulation. It’s really easy and all you need to do is following:
- While still having your middle and ring fingers inside her (see tip no. 3 above), you need to change the position of your lubricated palm. You should rest it on her clit while “cupping” it completely (the best way to achieve this is to kneel beside her).
- Once your palm is in place, you should start to stroke her g-spot with your fingers from inside.
- Then, begin to pull slowly your whole hand up and down to stimulate her clitoris by your lubricated palm as well.
- Then start to speed up this movement gradually and increase the pressure of your fingers. Go with a maximum speed that allows you to keep a steady and rhythmical movement!
- If you do everything as directed, she should not be able to hold it anymore and your hand and bed sheets should become thoroughly wet. What is more, her body should shake from the best type of pleasure a woman can experience in her life.
Video on G-Spot Stimulation & Orgasm
Click on The Image Above to Watch the Video Demonstration
Extra advice: You can press into her pubic bone region with your other hand for a firmer grip and extra pressure.
Tip #5 – Have Fun & Do Not Force It
Guys, just realize that trying to learn this technique on your own will definitely take some time. Therefore, you will need a lot of patience, practice, and effort!
Just keep in mind that it can take up to 1 hour of passionate sex with multiple orgasms until you can make your woman cum hard.
Even if you know all these tricks, she may still have problems for the first time! Luckily, once she will go through this type of orgasm, getting the second one will be much easier. I want to mention that you should be proud of yourself, because you now know how to make her cream over and over again and this skill will stay with you for the rest of your life.
Keep in mind: Although this is rare, few women will not be able to ejaculate no matter how well you master these techniques.
THE STALLION STYLE Bonus Tip #6 – Use Special Sex Toys & Watch Expert Guides
There are few things you can use that will make everything easier. Just get your hands on these:
- Vibrators that are specially made for stimulating her G-spot such as GIGI by Lelo. However, you should speak to her about this first.
- Expert advice and guidance provided by video program called “The Squirting Orgasm Mastery” by Marcus London – famous adult film star known for his ability to make any woman ejaculate intensively.
If she rather likes smaller vibrators, you can use these to stimulate her clit while working on her G-spot with your fingers! In any case, this sex toy will certainly help you get your bed soaked with her liquids!
THE STALLION STYLE Bonus Tip #7 – Video on How to Make Her Cum
Click on The Image Above to Watch the Video Demonstration
4 Powerful Techniques You Need to Master
Hey, guys! I am going to show you 4 incredibly powerful techniques you can use to make almost every woman tremble from pleasure. All you need are your own hands, a lot of lube, and some practice.
I have collected these from around the web, and lots of people have used these with success!
Technique #1 – The Intense Stroking
I have stumbled upon this technique while browsing the “PUA Training” website and I immediately knew that it deserves a place on this list. All you need to do is to follow these steps:
- Use your index finger on your main hand and insert it in her vagina.
- Go up with it and start rubbing the front wall of her pussy to locate her G-spot (see a detailed guide to its position).
- Once you find it, you need to stroke it forwards and backwards, then hit it directly and stimulate all around it with a circular motions (you will need to apply firm pressure).
- Start with slow strokes and gradually increase your pace and pressure to the point you see she likes it a lot.
- Then add your middle finger and continue (using two fingers) until she climaxes.
Pay attention: You need to keep steady rhythm if you want to see her achieve orgasm that ends with a lot of fluids on your bedsheets!
Technique #2 – The Come Here Motion
This technique is similar to the one above, but there is a slight variation in the way you will stimulate her. Here is what you need to do:
- Use your middle and ring finger on your dominant hand and insert them into her pussy.
- Again, go up with them and start stroking her front (belly) vaginal wall. However, this time, you will be doing a “come here” motion with your fingers inside her (your fingertips will be rubbing her G-spot).
- Start with slow and soft strokes and increase your pace and pressure!
Pay attention: If you have troubles locating her pleasure zone you can use your second hand and place it on her lower belly (right above her pubic bone). Then apply a firm pressure (make sure she is always comfortable with it) to make her G-spot more noticeable inside her vagina!
Technique #3 – The Hook Overdrive
I really love this method (again I have discovered it on the “PUA Training” website) and is one of the best I know for this type of techniques! Although it’s simple, it requires a lot of practice and a steady, strong hand.
Here is what you need to do:
- You need to lube all your fingers and your palm properly (this is crucial) on the hand you will be using!
- Then you need to insert your middle and ring fingers inside her (your palm should be almost cupping her clitoris).
- You can make her G-spot aroused by making the “come here” stroking motion (same as the technique #3). After she is enjoying herself you can even tap on this place or use circular motions all around it!
- Once you can see that she is moaning from pleasure, you need to lock your hand and wrist in the hook position (your fingers inside her pussy should point directly to her G-spot on the front vaginal wall and your palm will be resting of her clit).
- Then, start moving your whole hand up and down hitting her G-spot with your fingertips while stimulating her clitoris with your lubricated palm!
Pay attention: You need to maintain steady rhythm and pace at all costs (trust me that your hand will be in a serious pain after few minutes but you need to continue until she climaxes)!
Technique #4 – The Double Trouble
I have found this technique on the internet and I love it! You will need both hands and a lot of lube to give her maximum pleasure with each and every touch.
Just follow these steps:
- Apply a lot of lube on fingers and palms on both your hands.
- Then, use your first hand (your middle and index fingers) on her clitoris. Make circular motions (keep consistent tempo) and apply steady pressure!
- Your other hand (again your middle and index finger) will focus on her G-Spot. Once she is well wet and you have located this spot (spongy tissue), you need to use scooping motion and thrust upward (with firm pressure of your fingertips on- and all around her g-spot)!
- Practice a lot and see her enjoying a simultaneous G-Spot and clitoral orgasms, that will often end with her cuming all around you!
Pay attention: I personally prefer my main hand (I am left-handed) for stimulation of her G-Spot and the other one on her clit!
Did you know that there are 9 types of orgasms a woman can achieve? You can read more about each one of these here!
THE STALLION STYLE’s Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ #1. Can all women do this?
Maybe this answer will surprise you, but each and every woman can achieve this as they all have the same anatomy. However, not every woman can achieve this type of orgasm easily as many factors affect it.
Few primary factors that affect her chances of gushing fluids during her orgasm include a strength of her vaginal muscles and her ability to overcome psychological urge to pee.
FAQ #2. Are there any non-sexual signs she will come easily?
There are signs a woman will be more likely to achieve orgasm. They are dimples found on the lower back of some women.
These are called “Dimples of Venus” or “Squirter Dimples” and they indicate an easily orgasmic woman who has healthy body mass, muscle tone, as well as intense sexual energy.
Pay attention: If a woman does yoga or horseback riding, there is a good chance she will have strong vaginal muscles – another strong clue.
FAQ #3. Is female ejaculate urine?
This is the most frequently asked question, and maybe I should have placed it in the first place. Luckily, the answer is – NO – it is not pee!
While scientists are still not sure what exactly this liquid is, they have discovered that it is very similar in composition to male semen (without sperm obviously). It is generally a clear, somewhat milky substance that is odorless.
FAQ # 4. Where does female ejaculate come from and what is it made of?
The liquid that woman pushes from her body during this type of orgasm comes from Skene´s gland. It is often called a “female prostate” and is located near the G-spot and is surrounded by the urethra.
Female ejaculate is actually a prostatic fluid that includes water, prostatic acid (phosphatase), glucose, fructose, creatine and tiny amounts of urea. Therefore, its taste is actually sweet.
FAQ # 5. Are there any ways to increase the volume of liquids?
Luckily, there are several ways you can improve the volume of liquids that comes out during orgasm. These are the most common factors that affect it:
- Strength of vaginal muscles (you need to do Kegels)
- Staying fully hydrated
- Having experienced partner
Keep in mind: Luckily, it is a process you can get better at pretty easily.
FAQ # 6. How many times can she accomplish this?
Surprisingly, women can do this several times in a row. However, the actual number depends on various factors:
- Strength of her vaginal muscles (can be improved with Kegel exercises)
- Level of hydration of her body (the more she is hydrated, the better for you)
So, a woman who has strong enough vaginal muscles, is fully hydrated, already has some practice and has a partner who is experienced with her body and the things she loves during sex can come even more that five times in one session.
FAQ #7. Does squirting mean orgasm?
In most cases yes. When she releases her vaginal juices, she usually reaches orgasm at the same time.
However, there are rare cases when women will squirt all over you without reaching an orgasm. This is mostly because of various emotional and psychological blocks that are hindering her mind to go into overdrive.
Luckily, such blocks can be worked out over a longer period if you are there for her, and she will build trust towards you.
FAQ #8. How about health? Is it dangerous or even healthy?
It can be both physically and emotionally healthy if done between trusting and caring partners. Every orgasm reduces your stress levels as well as boosts the production of vital hormones.
Surprisingly, there are hints that these orgasms can even boost her immune system! Not only that, it makes a strong intimate emotional bond between you and your partner.
FAQ #9. What should I do when she is coming?
Just do not panic – and do not stop the moment you see and feel the orgasm starts. The best thing you can do is to maintain your rhythm and pace to make her orgasm longer and more powerful.
The other things you should do is to keep her close (so she can feel the connection), make her feel comfortable, relaxed, and wanted all while she enjoys her powerful orgasm.
FAQ #10. Why does she feel and think she has to pee? What should we do?
Every woman, when she is about to come will feel the urge to pee. This is a natural feeling that comes from applying direct pressure to an area right beside her bladder.
Therefore, this pressure manifests into your bladder as well. What is more, female ejaculate comes from urethra – the same place where her pee comes from.
If she feels the urge to pee, all she needs to do is to ignore it and keep going. You can try this in the shower if you are still worried. You will see that this liquid is not pee.
Extra advice: To avoid confusing the urge to come with the need to pee, just go to the toilet before stimulation.
FAQ #11. Will it become easier, stronger, and better with practice?
It definitely will! Especially, if you are practicing with the same partner. Over time, you will learn how to read the non-verbal signs of her body.
The more you understand her body and her turn-ons, the more powerful her orgasms will become.
My advice: Always look like you are enjoying this whole experience no matter if she likes it or not. This will avoid making her feel being under pressure.
FAQ #12. How about sex after she came? Can we have it?
Do not worry as there is no reason why you should not have sex after this. Actually, this is the best time to have it.
Just think about it, she will be all aroused and much more likely to reach an orgasm during intercourse!