I bet that your answer is DEFINITE YES!
From preparing your place and proper warm-up methods to four different finger and hand techniques that you can apply easily, I will explain everything you need to know about how girls cum!
STAY with me because you will MASTER this art today!
TIP #1 - PREPARE YOUR PLACE & WARM HER UP
The first part of this how to guide is REALLY crucial. You need to set the mood correctly if you want to make her climax really hard. Firstly, you need to ease her mind from any possible distractions and let her focus just on the pleasure she will receive.
Therefore, you should prepare yourself and your place before she arrives!
Women have very developed senses, and she will notice everything that is out of its proper place. Therefore, you should always tidy your place up before she arrives.
Focus on smell.
If everything is clean and shiny, you can add something that will make your place smell nice.
Dim the lights.
Turn the soft lighting on to make her feel comfortable and relaxed.
Prepare a great playlist of songs that will set the tone for sex later.
Trim your fingernails.
This point is vital. To make the technique described in points 3 and 4 (see below) work, you have to trim your nails and file any sharp edges.
Warm her up.
Now you can shift your focus on warming her up through proper foreplay techniques. All you have to do is to:
- Give her sensual massage (every woman loves it and feels great after it)
- Whisper in her ear (or go directly for a dirty talk if she likes it)
- Kiss her passionately (just do not go for oral sex yet)
- Lead and dominate her through your foreplay
- Focus your efforts on all her erogenous zones (there are 13 sensitive areas on her body)
All these small preparations (although not directly connected to sex) will increase your chances of making her cum.
However, if you think this list is not extensive enough, here is another article that is full of very effective tips you should try – 8 Foreplay Tips That Will Drive Her Wild.
Watch the Video Above for the Perfect Tutorial on Foreplay
TIP #2 - RELAXED POSITION IS KEY TO SUCCESS
If you want to make your girl achieve vaginal orgasm, you need to make her relax and dispel any mental blocks and self-image issues she may have.
Therefore, you need to pay extra attention to the foreplay you are giving her.
This will put her in a better mood for sex, and may even make her feel more special to you. After you warm her up, you need to put her body in a correct position.
Here are some instructions for you to follow:
- Make her lie on her back on something comfortable (ideally bed)
- Spread her knees
- Place a pillow just under her bottom
You can get a towel and place it under her ass and in front of her to catch any bodily fluids that will come out her. However, some women may feel under pressure thanks to this so I recommend not to use the towel for the first time.
TIP #3 - USE ENOUGH LUBE & MAKE HER G-SPOT READY
Guys, without lubing everything up with a high-quality lubricant you are destined to fail. It can be either a water-based or oil-based lube.
However, the oil-based damages latex condoms so use with care if you want to have sex.
You need to apply it not only on her clit, vulva, and inside of her vagina but on your fingers and your palm as well. Once everything is “wet” enough, you should start working on her g-spot.
You should try the following steps:
- Use oral sex to stimulate her clitoris for a couple of minutes
- Insert your middle finger inside her with your palm facing up (trust me one finger is enough)
- Rub her front vaginal wall (around two inches deep)
- After some efforts try a “come here” motion for a couple minutes
- Add your ring finger and try various other techniques of stimulation (experiment with circular motions and different levels of pressure)
- Now, her g-spot should be very noticeable (spongy, almond-shaped, circular area that is usually located 2 inches deep inside her)
- Her frontal wall should be much more swollen due to the build-up of liquids inside her Skenes glands around her urethra
- After 10-15 minutes her (Gräfenberg) g-spot should be ballooning inside of her
If you can notice all of the signs mentioned in steps 6 to 8 while she starts to feel a soft urge to pee, you are on the right track.
It means that she is getting ready for the final techniques that will make her release all that buildup liquid inside her.
EPIC Post – Last night I made my girlfriend cum for the first time.
OMG, Click on The Image Above to Discover How He Made Her Cum for The First Time Ever! Quality Stuff! You Will Learn a Lot! Check It Out and Then Come Back for More!
“So last night I was fingering her because she loves it. Eventually, she started rubbing her clit while I had my fingers inside her. She’s squirming, moaning, and really enjoying it. Suddenly her vagina starts to tense with my fingers inside her and I assume she’s close to orgasm. Suddenly I can just feel a lot something come rushing against my fingers and I pull out (this all happened in seconds).”
“The moment I pulled my fingers out a stream came squirting out after. She is shaking from the orgasm and both of our jaws dropped when she squirted. She swears she never squirted in her life and had no idea she could even do that.”
MALE USER FROM REDDIT
TIP #4 - POWERFUL TECHNIQUES YOU NEED TO MASTER
Hey, guys! I am going to show you few incredibly powerful techniques you can use to make almost every woman tremble from pleasure. All you will need are your own hands, a lot of lube, and some practice.
I have collected these from around the web, and lots of people have used these with success. Just keep in mind that combined vaginal and clitoral stimulation works the best.
Once her g-spot is ready, you need to follow this unique technique of clitoral and vaginal stimulation. It’s really easy and all you need to do is following:
- Lube all your fingers and your palm properly (this is crucial) on the hand you will be using if you have not done so yet (see tip no. 3 above)
- Insert your middle and ring fingers inside her
- With you fingers inside, you need to change the position of your lubricated palm
- You should rest it on her clit while “cupping” it completely (the best way to achieve this is to kneel beside her)
- Once your palm is in place, you should start to play with her g-spot with your fingers
- Start by making the “come here” stroking motion (mentioned in the tip #3 above)
- After she is enjoying herself you can even tap on this place or use circular motions all around it
- Once you can see that she is moaning from pleasure, you need to lock your hand and wrist in the hook position (your fingers inside her pussy should point directly to her G-spot on the front vaginal wall and your palm will be resting of her clit)
- Then, start moving your whole hand up and down while hitting her G-spot with your fingertips and stimulating her clitoris with your lubricated palm at the same time
- Then start to speed up this movement gradually and increase the pressure of your fingers
- Go with a maximum speed that allows you to keep a steady and rhythmical movement
You need to maintain steady rhythm and pace at all costs. Trust me that your hand will be in a serious pain after few minutes but you need to continue until she climaxes.
If you do everything as directed, she should not be able to hold it anymore. Your hand and bed sheets should become thoroughly wet while her body should shake from the best type of pleasure a woman can experience in her life.
Click on The Image Above to Watch the Video on G-Spot Stimulation & Orgasm
This technique is similar to the one above, but there is a slight variation in the way you will stimulate her. Here is what you need to do:
- Give her clit a few minutes of oral pleasure
- Lube up your middle and ring finger on your dominant hand
- Insert them into her pussy
- Let your index finger and your pinky to rest on sides of her vulva
- Go up with your middle and ring fingers inside her
- Start stroking her front vaginal wall (in the direction of her belly)
- Do a “come here” motion with your fingers inside her
- You need to locate her G-spot and start rubbing it
- Go for slow and soft strokes in the beginning
- Increase your pace and pressure gradually
If you have troubles locating her g-spot you can use your second hand and place it on her lower belly (right above her pubic bone). Then apply a firm pressure (make sure she is always comfortable with it) to make her G-spot more noticeable inside her vagina.
The third technique I want to share with you that is effective for making her squirt is called Intense Stroking. All you need to do is to follow these simple steps:
- Give her head for a few minutes
- Lube up your index finger on your main hand
- Insert it inside her pussy
- Go up with it (in the direction of her belly)
- Start rubbing the front wall of her pussy to locate her G-spot (see a detailed guide to its position)
- Once you find it, you need to stroke it forward and backward
- Then you can hit it directly and stimulate all around it with circular motions (you will need to apply firm pressure)
- Start with slow strokes and gradually increase your pace and pressure
- You need to find the right balance between your pace and pressure (see how her body reacts to it)
- Once she is really enjoying herself you need to add your middle finger
- Continue as before (using two fingers instead of one) until she climaxes
You need to keep a steady rhythm if you want to see her achieve orgasm that ends with a lot of bodily fluids all around your bedsheets.
I have found this technique on the internet and I simply love it. You will need both hands and a lot of lube to give her maximum pleasure with each and every touch.
Just follow these steps:
- Lube up both your hands well (including all your fingers and your palms)
- Use your first hand (your middle and index fingers) on her clitoris
- Make circular motions (keep consistent tempo) and apply steady pressure
- At the same time, your other hand will focus on her G-Spot
- Again, you will need your middle and index finger
- Insert them in her pussy and locate her G-spot (spongy tissue on her frontal vaginal wall)
- Once she is well wet and you have located this spot (spongy tissue), you can go for a come here motion
- Then you should lock your fingers in a “hook” position and thrust upwards (see the technique called Hook Overdrive above)
- Apply a firm pressure of your fingertips on – and all around her g-spot
Practice a lot and see her enjoying a simultaneous G-Spot and clitoral orgasms, that will often end with her cumming all around you.
Did you know that there are 9 types of orgasms a woman can achieve? You can read more about each one of these here.
TIP #5 - HAVE FUN & DO NOT FORCE IT
Guys, just realize that trying to learn this technique on your own will definitely take some time. Therefore, you will need a lot of patience, practice, and effort!
Just keep in mind:
It can take up to 1 hour of passionate sex with multiple orgasms until you can make your woman cum so hard she will squirt.
Even if you know all these tricks, she may still have problems for the first time!
Luckily, once she will go through this type of orgasm for the first time, getting the second one will be much easier. I want to point out that you should be proud of yourself because you now know how to make her scream over and over again from insane pleasure.
The best part? This skill will stay with you for the rest of your life.
Although this is rare, few women will not be able to ejaculate no matter how well you master these techniques. It is because they can not completely relax their minds and let loose.
EXTRA TIP #6 - USE SPECIAL SEX TOYS
There are few things you can use that will make everything easier. Some sex toys were made exactly for the stimulation of her G-Spot.
All you have to do is to get your hands on these:
- Vibrators with a special pulsation pattern such as GIGI 2 by Lelo.
- Specially designed dildos such as Pure Wand by Njoy.
If she rather likes smaller vibrators, you can use these to stimulate her clit while working on her G-spot with your fingers! In any case, these sex toys will certainly help you get your bed soaked with her liquids!
EXTRA TIP #7 - HOW TO MAKE HER CUM (VIDEOGUIDE)
Click on The Image Above to Watch the Video Demonstration
THE STALLION STYLE BONUSES
#1. AWESOME FINGERING TECHNIQUES
Click on The Image Above to Watch the Video Demonstration
#2. REAL USER STORIES
“Squirting is not orgasming. Just because she squirts doesn’t mean she came. It’s confusing for us guys because we do both at the same time. Don’t get me wrong, she may squirt when she comes, but it doesn’t necessarily work the other way around.”
“When you normally finger a woman, you “slip” your fingers in, using the lubricant to move around. When you hook your fingers up and begin tugging at the ‘roof’, you actually don’t want to slip them around, but keep them on the same area of skin and move the whole area of skin around. As a demonstration, gently caress your cheek with your fingers. Then, press your fingers a bit in and actually move your cheek around a bit. You’re trying to get below the surface tissue in the vagina, so you have to move that surface skin to massage the deep tissue.”
USER RAMBLERANT ON REDDIT.COM
“The most important thing to remember is that you can’t break her vagina. It takes rapid and intense manipulation of her G-spot, and if you’re timid in bed you’re gonna have a hard time.”
“First off, make sure that she’s hydrated. Second off, make sure that she’s really turned on, lots of foreplay, oral, if she’s into being spanked, whatever she’s into, do that. Third off, make sure that she’s relaxed.”
“It’s hard to do it with a brand new partner or someone whose uncomfortable for some reason — have her go pee first, as she’s going to feel like she needs to pee when she’s getting close and if she clenches to stop it, she won’t squirt. Once these things are accomplished, it’s really not so hard.”
“Insert the third and fourth fingers (ring and middle) on your dominant hand, fingernails towards the floor of her vagina. Curve the fingers so they form an L at the knuckle closest to your hand. Your fingertips should feel an area that is spongy, which may have a different surface texture than the rest of her vagina – wrinkly, for lack of a better word. If she’s sufficiently aroused, there should be a spongy mass behind the top wall of the vagina that’s about the size of a shell-on walnut.”
“You’re going to repeatedly squeeze this urethral sponge into her pubic bone using the top one-third of your fingers. The motion involved presses the bottom wall of her vagina down towards her anus with the _ section of the L you made, and then up towards the clit with the top third of your fingers, and during the up motion, you’re simultaneously pulling, in the direction of out of her body (but don’t remove your fingers), in a kind of “come here” gesture.”
“You will start to hear a very distinctive squishing noise coupled with a vacuum sound created by what you’re doing to the bottom wall of her vagina. The entire area you’re looking to stimulate is less than two inches inside her, and the range of motion you’re using is about an inch (that is, the bottom wall of her vagina should be pushed towards the anus approximately a half inch at the bottom of your stroke, and you’ll be separated from it by about a half inch when you’re at the top of your stroke.) The rate of thrusting required is somewhere between 90 and 120 beats a minute. And your hint that you’re doing it right is the noise.”
“Prepare the hook method, insert your middle and ring finger inside her vagina, placing the pinky and pointer to the side with your thumb on top of her vagina.”
“Start off slow, but quickly begin a more aggressive up/down motion putting pressure on the anterior wall of the vagina, behind the clit. Once she starts to swell, it will sound very juicy and you will feel a large golf ball size sack hanging down inside the vagina (some refer to this as the g spot aroused).”
“Push the ball off to the back of the vagina and continue to do the hook method aggressively, she should start to pop. If she can communicate that she is going to squirt/piss, you should get a nice shot out of the urethra all over the place, anywhere between 1-4 cups of ejaculate. If your hand is still in the vagina, she will gush.”
USER SEIGHTON ON REDDIT.COM
#3. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
FAQ #1: Can all women do this? How do girls cum?
Maybe this answer will surprise you, but each and every woman can achieve this as they all have the same anatomy. However, not every woman can achieve this type of orgasm easily as many factors affect it.
Few primary factors that affect her chances of gushing fluids during her orgasm include a strength of her vaginal muscles and her ability to overcome psychological urge to pee.
FAQ #2: Are there any non-sexual signs she will come easily?
There are signs a woman will be more likely to achieve orgasm. They are dimples found on the lower back of some women.
These are called “Dimples of Venus” or “Squirter Dimples” and they indicate an easily orgasmic woman who has healthy body mass, muscle tone, as well as intense sexual energy.
Pay attention: If a woman does yoga or horseback riding, there is a good chance she will have strong vaginal muscles – another strong clue.
FAQ #3: Is female ejaculate urine?
This is the most frequently asked question, and maybe I should have placed it in the first place. Luckily, the answer is – NO – it is not pee!
While scientists are still not sure what exactly this liquid is, they have discovered that it is very similar in composition to male semen (without sperm obviously). It is generally a clear, somewhat milky substance that is odorless.
FAQ #4: Where does female ejaculate come from and what is it made of?
The liquid that woman pushes from her body during this type of orgasm comes from Skene´s gland. It is often called a “female prostate” and is located near the G-spot and is surrounded by the urethra.
Female ejaculate is actually a prostatic fluid that includes water, prostatic acid (phosphatase), glucose, fructose, creatine and tiny amounts of urea. Therefore, its taste is actually sweet.
FAQ #5: Are there any ways to increase the volume of liquids?
Luckily, there are several ways you can improve the volume of liquids that comes out during orgasm. These are the most common factors that affect it:
- Strength of vaginal muscles (you need to do Kegels)
- Staying fully hydrated
- Having experienced partner
Keep in mind: Luckily, it is a process you can get better at pretty easily.
FAQ #6: How many times can she accomplish this?
Surprisingly, women can do this several times in a row. However, the actual number depends on various factors:
- Strength of her vaginal muscles (can be improved with Kegel exercises)
- Level of hydration of her body (the more she is hydrated, the better for you)
So, a woman who has strong enough vaginal muscles, is fully hydrated, already has some practice and has a partner who is experienced with her body and the things she loves during sex can come even more that five times in one session.
FAQ #7: Does squirting mean orgasm?
In most cases yes. When she releases her vaginal juices, she usually reaches orgasm at the same time.
However, there are rare cases when women will squirt all over you without reaching an orgasm. This is mostly because of various emotional and psychological blocks that are hindering her mind to go into overdrive.
Luckily, such blocks can be worked out over a longer period if you are there for her, and she will build trust towards you.
FAQ #8: How about health? Is it dangerous or even healthy?
It can be both physically and emotionally healthy if done between trusting and caring partners. Every orgasm reduces your stress levels as well as boosts the production of vital hormones.
Surprisingly, there are hints that these orgasms can even boost her immune system! Not only that, it makes a strong intimate emotional bond between you and your partner.
FAQ #9: What should I do when she is coming?
Just do not panic – and do not stop the moment you see and feel the orgasm starts. The best thing you can do is to maintain your rhythm and pace to make her orgasm longer and more powerful.
The other things you should do is to keep her close (so she can feel the connection), make her feel comfortable, relaxed, and wanted all while she enjoys her powerful orgasm.
FAQ #10: Why does she feel and think she has to pee? What should we do?
Every woman, when she is about to come will feel the urge to pee. This is a natural feeling that comes from applying direct pressure to an area right beside her bladder.
Therefore, this pressure manifests into your bladder as well. What is more, female ejaculate comes from urethra – the same place where her pee comes from.
If she feels the urge to pee, all she needs to do is to ignore it and keep going. You can try this in the shower if you are still worried. You will see that this liquid is not pee.
Extra advice: To avoid confusing the urge to come with the need to pee, just go to the toilet before stimulation.
FAQ #11: Will it become easier, stronger, and better with practice?
It definitely will! Especially, if you are practicing with the same partner. Over time, you will learn how to read the non-verbal signs of her body.
The more you understand her body and her turn-ons, the more powerful her orgasms will become.
My advice: Always look like you are enjoying this whole experience no matter if she likes it or not. This will avoid making her feel being under pressure.
FAQ #12: How about sex after she came? Can we have it?
Do not worry as there is no reason why you should not have sex after this. Actually, this is the best time to have it.
Just think about it, she will be all aroused and much more likely to reach an orgasm during intercourse!