REMEMBER: These TIPS Are Really POWERFUL. They May Make Her ADDICTED to You! Do Not ABUSE Them! Tip Number 4 Is AWESOME! These Strategies Helped Over 2,770,000 Readers!
I bet that your answer is DEFINITE YES!
From preparing your place and proper warm-up methods to precise finger and hand techniques that you can apply easily, I will explain everything you need to know! STAY with me because you will make your girl squirt today!
Tip #1 – Prepare Your Place & Warm Her up with Great Foreplay
Watch the Video Above for the Perfect Tutorial on Foreplay
The first part of this how to guide is REALLY crucial. You need to set the mood correctly if you want to make her climax really hard! For more tips on foreplay, read this: 8 Foreplay Tips That Will Drive Her Wild.
You need to ease her mind from any possible distractions and let her focus just on the pleasure she will receive.
Therefore, you should prepare yourself and your place before she arrives:
- Tidy up – Women have very developed senses, and she will notice everything that is out of its proper place. Therefore, you should always tidy your place up before she arrives.
- Focus on smell – If everything is nice and clean, you can add something that will make your place smell nice.
- Dim the lights – Turn just the soft lighting on to make her feel comfortable and relaxed.
- Sexy music – Prepare a great playlist of songs that will set the tone for sex later.
- Trim your fingernails – This is vital! To make the technique described in points 3 and 4 (see below) effective, you need to trim your nails!
If everything is in order, you can shift your focus on warming her up through proper foreplay techniques, that may include:
- Massage – You can begin with a sensual massage as every girl loves it and feels great after it. So do not forget to give one to her if you want to make her squirt later.
- Get her in the mood – You could start with whispering in her ear or going for a direct dirty talk if she likes that. Here are some great things worth considering as well – 10 Tips to Turn a Girl on and Make Her Horny.
- Erogenous zones – Last but not least, you should focus your attention to all of her erogenous zones (not just the main ones). Do you know where all 13 are located? You can read more about how to stimulate each one here – 13 Female Erogenous Zones You Need to Pay Attention to.
Keep in mind: All these small preparations (although not directly connected to sex) will increase your chances of making her squirt! However, if you think this list is not extensive enough, here is another article that is full of very effective tips you should try – 8 Foreplay Tips That Will Drive Her Wild.
Tip #2 – Relaxed Position Is The Key to Success
If you want to make your girl achieve vaginal orgasm, you need to make her relax and dispell any mental blocks and self-image issues she may have!
Therefore, you need to pay extra attention to the foreplay you are giving her!
This will put her in a better mood for sex, and may even make her feel special. After you warm her up, you need to put her body in a correct position.
She should do the following:
- Lie on her back.
- Spread her knees.
- Place a pillow just under her bottom.
Extra advice: Before you start, let her go to the bathroom to empty her bladder. Doing this will enhance the feeling of relaxation later. You can also show her this guide so she will know how to squirt!
Tip #3 – Use Enough Lube & Make Her G-Spot Ready
Click on The Image Above to Watch the Video Demonstration
Without lubing everything up with a high-quality lubricant you are left to fail! It can be either a water-based or oil-based lube. However, the oil-based damages latex condoms so use with care!
You need to apply it not only on her clit and inside of her vagina but your fingers and your palm as well!
Once everything is “wet” enough, you should start working on her g-spot. You should try the following steps:
- Use oral sex to play with her clitoris.
- After a couple of minutes, insert just your middle finger inside her with your palm facing up. Trust me 1 finger is enough!
- Rub her front vaginal wall (around 2 inches deep) in a “come here” motion.
- After few minutes, you can add your ring finger and try various other techniques of stimulation (experiment with circular motions and different levels of pressure).
- Now, her g-spot should be very noticeable (spongy, almond-shaped, circular area that is usually located 2 inches deep inside her). Her frontal wall should be much more swollen due to the build-up of liquids inside her Skenes glands around her urethra.
- This whole process should take around 10 to 15 minutes and at its end her Gräfenberg spot should be ballooning inside of her.
If you can notice all of the signs mentioned in steps 5 and 6 while she starts to feel a soft urge to pee, you are on the right track! It means that she is getting ready for the final technique that will make her release all that buildup liquid inside her.
My advice: If she feels the need to urinate, just assure her that she can let go and does not need to worry about it. You can even point out that you want her to cum all over you!
EPIC Post – Last night I made my girlfriend squirt for the first time.
OMG, Click on The Image Above to Discover How He Made Her Squirt for The First Time Ever! Quality Stuff! You Will Learn a Lot! Check It Out and Then Come Back for More!
Tip #4 – Combined Clitoral & Vaginal Stimulation Is The Best Technique
Once her g-spot is ready, you need to follow this unique technique of clitoral and vaginal stimulation. It is really easy and all you need to do is following:
- While still having your middle and ring fingers inside her (see tip no. 3 above), you need to change the position of your lubricated palm. You should rest it on her clit while “cupping” it completely (the best way to achieve this is to kneel beside her).
- Once your palm is in place, you should start to stroke her g-spot with your fingers from inside.
- Then, begin to pull slowly your whole hand up and down to provide stimulation of her clitoris by your lubricated palm as well.
- Then start to speed up this movement gradually and increase the pressure of your fingers. Go with a maximum speed that allows you to keep a steady rhythmical movement!
- If you will do everything as directed, she should not be able to hold it anymore and your hand and bed sheets should become thoroughly wet. What is more, her body should shake from the best type of pleasure a woman can experience in her life.
Video on G-Spot Stimulation & Orgasm
Click on The Image Above to Watch the Video Demonstration
Extra advice: You can press into her pubic bone region with your other hand for a firmer grip and extra pressure to make her squirt more easily. This was the 4th step in your ultimate journey to make a girl cum.
Tip #5 – Have Fun & Do Not Force It
Guys, just realize that trying to learn this technique on your own will definitely take some time. Therefore, you will need a lot of patience, practice, and effort!
Just keep in mind that it can take up to 1 hour of passionate sex with multiple orgasms until you can make your woman cum hard.
Even if you know all these tricks, she may still have problems squirting for the first time! Luckily, once she will go through this type of orgasm, getting the second one next time will be much easier.
Keep in mind: Although this is rare, few women will not be able to ejaculate no matter how well you master these techniques.
Bonus Tip #6 – Use Special Sex Toys & Watch Expert Guides
There are few things you can use that will make everything easier. Just get your hands on these:
- Vibrators that are specially made for stimulating her G-spot such as GIGI by Lelo. However, you should speak to her about this first.
- Expert advice and guidance provided by video program called “The Squirting Orgasm Mastery” by Marcus London – famous adult film star known for his ability to make any woman ejaculate intensively.
If she rather likes smaller vibrators, you can use these to stimulate her clit while working on her G-spot with your fingers! In any case, this sex toy will certainly help you to get your bed soaked with her squirt!
Bonus Tip #7 – Video on How to Make a Girl Squirt
Click on The Image Above to Watch the Video Demonstration
12 Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ #1. Can all women squirt?
Maybe this answer will surprise you, but each and every woman can squirt as they all have the same anatomy that allows it. However, not every woman can achieve this type of orgasm easily as many factors affect it.
Few primary factors that affect her chances of gushing fluids during her orgasm include a strength of her vaginal muscles and her ability to overcome psychological urge to pee.
FAQ #2. Are there any non-sexual signs she will squirt easily?
There is one sign a woman will be more likely to achieve orgasm (including the squirting one). These are dimples found on the lower back of some women.
These are called “Dimples of Venus” or “Squirter Dimples” and they indicate an easily orgasmic woman who has healthy body mass, muscle tone, as well as intense sexual energy.
Pay attention: If a woman does yoga or horseback riding, there is a good chance she will have strong vaginal muscles – another sign she will be ale to squirt easily.
FAQ #3. Is female ejaculate urine?
This is the most frequently asked question, and maybe I should have placed it in the first place. Luckily, the answer is – NO – it is not pee!
While scientists are still not sure what exactly this liquid is, they have discovered that it is very similar in composition to male semen (without sperm obviously). It is generally a clear, somewhat milky substance that is odorless.
FAQ # 4. Where does female ejaculate come from and what is it made of?
The liquid that woman squirts from her body during this type of orgasm comes from Skene´s gland. It is often called a “female prostate” and is located near the G-spot and is surrounded by the urethra.
Female ejaculate is actually a prostatic fluid that includes water, prostatic acid (phosphatase), glucose, fructose, creatine and tiny amounts of urea. Therefore, its taste is actually sweet.
FAQ # 5. Are there any ways to make her squirt bigger volume of liquids?
Luckily, there are several ways you can improve the volume of liquids you will squirt during orgasm. These are the most common factors that affect it:
- Strength of vaginal muscles (you need to do Kegels)
- Staying fully hydrated
- Having experienced partner
Keep in mind: You can learn to squirt more. Luckily, it is a process you can get better at pretty easily.
FAQ # 6. How many times can she squirt?
Surprisingly, women can squirt several times in a row. However, the actual number depends on various factors:
- Strength of her vaginal muscles (can be improved with Kegel exercises)
- Level of hydration of her body (the more she is hydrated, the more times she can squirt)
So, a woman who has strong enough vaginal muscles, is fully hydrated, already has some practice with squirting, and has a partner who is experienced with her body and the things she loves during sex can squirt even more that five times in one session.
FAQ #7. Does squirting mean orgasm?
In most cases yes. When she squirts or releases her vaginal juices, she usually reaches orgasm at the same time.
However, there are rare cases when women will squirt all over you without reaching an orgasm. This is mostly because of various emotional and psychological blocks that are hindering her mind to go into overdrive.
Luckily, such blocks can be worked out over a longer period if you are there for her, and she will build trust towards you.
FAQ #8. How about squirting and health? Is it dangerous or even healthy?
Squirting can be both physically and emotionally healthy if done between trusting and caring partners. Every orgasm reduces your stress levels as well as boosts the production of vital hormones.
Surprisingly, there are hints that squirting orgasms can even boost her immune system! Not only that, making her squirt makes a strong intimate emotional bond between you and your partner.
FAQ #9. What should I do when she is squirting?
Just do not panic – and do not stop the moment you see and feel she starts squirting. The best thing you can do is to maintain your rhythm and pace to make her orgasm longer and more powerful.
The other things you should do is to keep her close (so she can feel the connection), make her feel comfortable, relaxed, and wanted all while she enjoys her powerful orgasm.
FAQ #10. Why does she feel and think she has to pee? What should we do?
Every woman, when she is about to squirt will feel the urge to pee. This is a natural feeling that comes from applying direct pressure to an area right beside her bladder.
Therefore, this pressure manifests into your bladder as well. What is more, female ejaculate comes from urethra – the same place where her pee comes from.
If she feels the urge to pee, all she needs to do is to ignore it and keep going. You can try to squirt in the shower if you are still worried. You will see that this liquid is not pee.
Extra advice: To avoid confusing the urge to squirt with the need to pee, just go to the toilet before trying to squirt.
FAQ #11. Can squirting become easier, stronger, and better with practice?
It definitely will! Especially, if you are practicing with the same partner. Over time, you will learn how to read the non-verbal signs of her body.
The more you understand her body and her turn-ons, the easier will she squirt, and the more powerful her orgasms will become.
My advice: Always look like you are enjoying this whole experience no matter if she will squirt or not. This will avoid making her feel being under pressure.
FAQ #12. How about sex after she has squirted? Can we have it?
Do not worry as there is no reason why you should not have sex after she has squirted. Actually, this is the best time to have it.
Just think about it, she will be all aroused and much more likely to reach an orgasm (even squirting one) during intercourse!