REMEMBER: In the Next Few Minutes I Will Share With You: Famous “Foot Lovers” and Tips on Feet Worshiping, Toe Sucking, and The Ubiquitous “Foot Job”! Tips Helped Over 55,000 Readers!
It’s not just women that absolutely love buying new shoes – foot fetishes are widely regarded as being the most common form of sexual fixation for nonsexual objects or body parts.
- CLICK HERE to jump to the Famous “Foot Lovers”!
And while you may not be letting your real-freak flag fly for a pair of gorgeous ankles, the truth of the matter is that many millions of people – all throughout history – have been doing exactly that.
Not only are we going to break down this phenomenon in general, but we’re also going to give you a little bit of background, some information about making the most out of your obsession, helpful hints and tips for finding willing partners that share same “interests”, as well as a quick rundown of the many famous men and women who absolutely adore legs – almost as much as you might.
What Exactly Is This Obsession Anyways?
A fixation with foot is exactly what it sounds like – a triggering of feeling of excitement, attraction, and lust that revolves around the leg (or anything associated with it) acting as an “activator” or anchor.
Its scientific definition is worded so as to include also toes, its anatomy, various types of footwear, jewelry, and a whole host of other details revolving around thus body part as the central sexual ideal.
What is more, love for heels in general has a number of “niches” or branches that divide deeper into specificity as you go along.
Sexual fixations have always existed, and while it seems as though feet are just now exploding in popularity, nothing could be further from the truth. Without diving too much into its history (will do that more in depth in just a moment), it’s crucial that you understand just how common this phenomenon is.
2 Studies on Its Popularity
Researchers all over the globe have been looking into why this type of obsession in particular is so popular – or at least seems to be – and were absolutely shocked at the amazing rate of people who identified themselves with it.
- Preference – In fact, one study conducted by the University of Bologna broke down information pulled from well over 380 Internet discussion groups (with a minimum of 5000 individuals as active participants) and found some truly shocking numbers. When it came down to feet and toes overwhelming 47% of those sampled were their fans. Most of them (64%) were of the male sex.
- Online Search – Also, in 2006, AOL (yes, that AOL) released a ton of information about the specific search terms submitted by their users – completely and totally anonymous – and among search queries that used the word fetish, foot was included nearly 86% of the time.
History & Development
As mentioned above, a recent study suggested that the overwhelming majority of people polled believed phenomenon of love for legs was a relatively new development – really only exploding into popularity in the last 20 years or so.
However, nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, there is research to suggest that these have almost always been a trigger point for sexuality throughout human history – with ancient arts, sculpture, and paintings all alluding to a kinky love for legs that’s right in line with modern-day obsessions as well.
MUST READS That Will Help You:
- 8 Character Traits of The Perfect Dominatrix
- 5 Fabulous Tips to Make Any Woman Squirt Easily
- Top 12 Mistakes Men Make in Bed (And How to Avoid Them)
Tracking Its Origins Back in Time
Early 20. Century
[Do not do these: Top 12 Mistakes Men Make in Bed (And How to Avoid Them)]
One of the most famous examples of this kind of worshiping artwork would have to be a piece by Martin van Maele, titled “The Countess With The Whip”. The hand-drawn illustration by one of the more prominent artists of the time, it clearly depicts a young Countess in full evening regalia having her toes worshiped and kissed suggestively by what appears to be the hired help. What is more, he has a more than satisfied appearance gracing the face of the Countess.
As the artist was only the premier French illustrator in the early 20th century, it shows you just how far back in to past this specific fixation reaches – and it’s not even the oldest example of such work.
Since Ancient Times
Taking the example of a obsessions for legs to entirely new (and even painful) levels, ancient Chinese culture pushed binding of this body part onto women, as smaller, more compact, and even tiny feet were considered to be much more beautiful than a traditional one.
Women would wrap them with all kinds of different instruments in an effort to stunt their growth – horribly disfiguring them by today’s standards, but creating a truly beautiful aesthetic in those days.
2 Reasons Behind Enormous Rise of Attraction to The Foot
Aside from the usual sexual excitement and anticipation that comes from embracing something else outside the norm, researchers at Ohio State University have postulated that foot obsessions have exploded in popularity because of the major epidemics of sexually transmitted diseases that happened all throughout human history.
[You have to see this!!! 12 Tips to Make 69 Position an Awesome Experience]
STD´s: These studies point to the great gonorrhea epidemic of the early 20th century, the syphilis epidemics of the 16th and 19th century, as well as a number of STD epidemics that happened throughout both world wars – all periods where foot fetish popularity really exploded all over the globe.
There was a tremendous uptick in the occurrence of this phenomenon during the AIDS epidemic as well, further adding just a little bit more weight to this specific theory. And while this may be a result of trying to interrelate completely unconnected events to one another just because of the coincidences in time and scheduling, these researchers and professionals fully believe that the two are interlinked.
Proximity In Brain: At the same time, there is a number of neurologists that believe sexual arousal from feet in general are caused by a biochemical reaction because of the fact that this body part together with genitals occupy adjacent areas of the somatosensory cortex in the brain.
This could promote more streamlined communication between these two pieces of brain.
Feet Worshiping, Toe Sucking, and The Ubiquitous “Foot Job”
There are only about a million and one ways that a person can embrace their obsession with heels, though it seems as the overwhelming majority of these fall specifically into two different categories.
- Feet fetishism as a sexual trigger – On the one hand, you have people who use their “foot love” as a trigger – a real point of arousal that gets them going probably more so than anything else. This can even bring someone to a climax just by seeing, feeling, or thinking about legs – however these instances are rather rare across the board.
- Nonsexual obsession – On the other hand, you have a group of those who are deemed to be focused on feet in rather nonsexual ways. They are almost always more obsessed with their overall aesthetic look, and are more drawn to their shape, form, and cleanliness (as well as any and all footwear) rather than using it as an erotic trigger.
By the way: Here is great article full of great kinky tips for your love-making – 8 OMG Sex Tips That Will Make Her Obsessed with You.
Famous “Foot Lovers”
There is an incredible amount of people who have been described as “foot fetishists” and self-proclaimed members of this community.
While this list is nowhere near complete and total, it will certainly give you an idea of some of the more famous individuals throughout history that have fallen in love with it:
- Singers – Britney Spears, Marilyn Manson, Elvis Presley himself
- Writers – James Joyce, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Francis Scott Fitzgerald
- Directors – Quentin Tarantino
- Artists – Andy Warhol, Brooke Burke
- Dancers – Dita von Tess
- Actors – Christian Slater, Jay Leno
- Sport professionals – Alex Rodriguez, Rex Ryan
If you’ve been looking for an exciting way to add just a little bit more fun into your love life, you should look to raise your interest in the legs and toes. Even if you’re not 100% on board with this train, you might find that your partner wouldn’t mind a little bit more attention that might help spice up your bedroom activities more than you could even imagine right now.