Hey guys, if you are like most men, you will at least hesitate when presented with the idea of playing with your anus. However, you should keep an open mind as the information below may completely change (and skyrocket) your sex life.
If you don’t want to experiment, you may be missing out on insane pleasure.
Why? Simply because close to a male rectal wall is hidden a small, walnut-sized gland that is called prostate. This little “devil” is so sensitive and full of nerve endings that it is also called a “Male G-Spot”.
Through its massage (also called milking), you can experience a mind-blowing orgasm that is far stronger than from the stimulation of your penis alone.
All you will need are just your hands, a lot of lube, privacy, and patience. Of course, a specialized sex toy will make everything easier but is not necessary for you to climax.
Health Conditions & Dangers To Keep In Mind
Before you start with milking the prostate, there are some health-related issues you need to know about. While the practice itself is safe, certain medical conditions can make it really dangerous.
- Acute prostatitis – Anyone suffering from this condition can harm themselves by causing blood poisoning
- Hemorrhoids – When you irritate the rectum, you can cause hemorrhoids to appear after an internal massage
- Prostatic calculi – Small stones that are sometimes found on the surface of your gland can form without your knowledge, and these can scratch the gland causing pain and irritation
- Prostate cancer – If you suffer from cancer, milking can cause the cancerous cells to spread all over your body (no massaging should ever be performed in this case)
Many of these conditions can only be discovered after a proper medical examination performed by a doctor. Therefore, I highly recommend you to have a yearly exam before you try to massage your prostate (especially if you are over 30 years old).
Best Techniques To Milk Your Prostate
If you want to start massaging your prostate, you need to choose the right technique to avoid injury. Right now, there are two main techniques you can try – external and internal.
(Modified image from BasicMedicalKey.com)
(Modified image from BasicMedicalKey.com)
I understand that a lot of men do not like the idea of anything entering their anuses. Luckily, you can still milk your male G-Spot from the outside and make your love life better.
All you need to do is to follow these simple instructions:
- Achieve full erection (this will make your prostate gland swell = more visible)
- Lay down on your back with your knees in the air and feet comfortably on the bed
- With one hand, reach to your testicles and hold them up
- With the other hand locate a perineum (whole area between your anus and scrotum)
- Lube up your index, middle and ring fingers and start gently rubbing the point in the middle of perineum (halfway between your anus and scrotum)
- Keep stroking your penis with the one hand and massaging with the other
- After a while, you should start to feel a soft, but firm spot (this is your prostate gland)
- Slowly & gently rub your prostate through this place until you start to feel you are going to cum
- At this point, begin pushing harder in small circular motions until you reach a very intense orgasm
To stimulate it externally, you will need to use enough force because you will be pushing through a lot of tissue before reaching your prostate. Obviously, this method requires some practice so do not get discouraged if you can’t find the right spot for the first time (or the second either).
(Image from UrologicalHealthCenter.com)
Reaching a P-Orgasm through internal stimulation is not very complicated, but it will require a little practice on your side. Before you begin, it is crucial to choose a position that will be the most comfortable for you.
Here are the five most popular positions among men that allow easy access to the rectum:
- Being on both your elbows and knees (great for stimulation by your partner or if using a prostate massager)
- Bent over a table or a chair
- Laying on your side in the bed (my favorite when alone)
- On your back with your knees in air and feet on the ground
It is up to you to experiment with positions that allow for easy access to your anus and are still comfortable. If you want to give this practice a try or want to add a little flair to your sex life, follow these steps to get started:
- Empty your bowels and take a shower to make everything clean down there
- Trim your nails and file any sharp edges you may have
- Get yourself into one of the positions above
- Achieve full erection to make your prostate more noticeable
- Put on latex gloves or you can go skin-to-skin
- Place oil-based lubricant (such as Wet Platinum) on your index finger and your anus (you can use special toys instead of your fingers – in this case, use rather water-based lube such as Sliquid “Sassy”).
- Try to be relaxed (if not, play with your anus for a little bit to make it relax)
- Insert index finger into your rectum (do this slowly and gently)
- Go 2–3 inches deep (about your second knuckle)
- Move the tip of your finger up in the direction of your navel (belly button)
- Explore with your finger and try to locate round bulb of tissue inside of the rectum – that is the prostate gland (it has a size of a walnut)
- When you are in the right spot, you will notice a different sensation (does not have to be pleasurable)
- Once located, gently stroke the area all around it with your fingerpad and avoid its middle (force, speed, and type of movement is very individual so feel free to experiment)
- Take your time (it may take up to 2 hours for beginners) and avoid touching your penis to achieve the most intense prostate orgasm
- After you achieve the desired number of P-Orgasms, you can begin masturbating to experience very intense ejaculation (have a towel at your hand as the amount of cum will be huge)
This is all that is needed to milk your gland. There may be a significant release of semen from your penis so have tissues at hand. Do not forget to add more lube when needed and if you feel any pain – stop immediately!
Best Positions For Prostate Milking
Best Positions For Solo Play
To achieve a prostate orgasm you need to get into a comfortable position during your milking efforts. If you are going to massage your prostate by yourself, you may have problems reaching your prostate both internally as well as externally.
To allow for easier access to both your rectum and perineum, try these positions:
- Standard fetal position – Lay on your side on the bed and bend your knees. Get a comfortable pillow under your head and keep your knees as close to your stomach as possible and still comfortable. You should be able to reach your perineum from the front and your rectum from both the front as well as back.
- C-curve position – Lay on your back on the bed. Put a pillow under the small of your back and another one under your head and upper torso. Bend the knees up and pull the feet toward the butt. By reaching between your legs you can get easily to your perineum as well as your rectum.
- Standing position – You can also try standing up in front of a chair and placing one foot on it. This way, you will enable for easy access to both your perineum and rectum by reaching from the front. If you are using a non-vibrating toy, you can also reach from behind with ease.
Just keep in mind that the level of comfort each position will give you depends on the length of your arms as well as on the flexibility of your wrists and body overall. If you are not very flexible or have short fingers, try adding a good prostate massager into your play to extend your reach.
Are you a tough guy? Then try a squatting position. It allows for easy penetration but it will not be very comfortable. I bet that your legs will be quite sore after some time (also this could cause hemorrhoids).
Solo Play With A Vibrating Toy
If you want to have the most comfortable prostate massage, then you need to get your hands on a high-quality, vibrating, remote controlled prostate massager that has a long battery life (ideally up to 3-4 hours).
Once you have it, all you need to do is to apply a lot of lube, insert it into your rectum, get a remote control unit into your hands, and get into a comfortable position that allows for flexing your PC muscles.
I recommend one of these positions:
- All fours – You can go on all fours (on both your knees and hands). If you get uncomfortable after some time, you can lose your upper body on your elbows.
- Supported back – Another very comfortable position is to lay on your back on a comfortable bed. Place a pillow under the small of your back, bend your knees and let your feet relax close to your butt.
- Showing your ass – This position is a slight variation to the “All fours”. You need to go on all fours (on both your knees and hands). Then, you need to drop your upper body down to the bed and let your arms relax in front of you.
Just keep in mind that prostate orgasm may be so intense you may need to fix your vibrating prostate massager into place by a belt as it may fall off as your body will shake and tremble (losing the stimulation at the point of orgasm may be frustrating).
Best Positions With Your Partner
Achieving the prostate orgasm can be extremely fun “couple activity”. If you have a willing partner, then you can choose almost any position that is comfortable for you and still allows for an easy access to your rectum.
Usually, any position for anal sex will be a good one, but here is my selection of the most comfortable ones:
- C-curve – Lay on your back on the bed. Put a pillow under the small of your back and another one under your head and upper torso. Bend the knees up and pull the feet toward the butt. Your partner can sit in front of you and work (not only) on your prostate.
- All fours – You can go on all fours (on both your knees and hands). If you get uncomfortable after some time, you can lose your upper body on your elbows. Your partner will be behind you playing with your butt.
- Table slam – You can stand in front of a table or other piece of furniture and then lean your torso over it. Stand with your toes touching and your heels apart for easier access. Your partner will be standing behind you and playing with your prostate.
Just keep in mind that if you have a partner who is milking your prostate, your imagination is the only limit you have when choosing the right position for prostate milking.
Signs You Are Reaching P-Orgasm
A lot of guys has been sending me emails that they have troubles identifying an approaching prostate orgasm and that they are worried they are doing it wrong. Therefore, I have decided to add signs that you are on the right track and your “Big O” is near.
If you are getting closer to your climax through prostate massage, you could experience:
- Spontaneous leakage of pre-cum
- Urge to pee (it is just a feeling, trust me that you will not piss yourself)
- Spontaneous muscle contractions outside the area of stimulation (especially pelvic and thigh areas as well as legs)
- Built up of feeling of warmness in the areas of your pelvis and genitals (sign of an orgasm that is very close)
Just remember that each one of us is different. Therefore, you may not experience all of these signs in this order, but your experience may be different. If so, then please share it with us in the comments section at the end of this article.
Inspiring User Stories
“My first prostate orgasm was a few months ago. I had an Aneros massager, made for prostate massaging, and decided to go for it. … Anyway, I was laying down and doing the initial exercises. Inhale and contract, exhale and relax, and that alone felt amazing.”
“However, I went to try another position and in sitting up, the Aneros hit a sweet spot. I let out a loud groan and then clapped my hands over my mouth. … I was rock hard, but I kept true to the instructions and didn’t touch myself. After a while felt it building. I knew I was going to climax, but it wasn´t a typical feeling. When it hit, it fucking hit.”
“A wave smashing into my groin, wave after wave smashing over the rest of my body. I felt every hair follicle on my scalp, and I felt a pressure building again. I had ended up groaning again, quite loudly, and shot across the room. Multiple volleys of semen flew across the room, managing to hit the opposite wall. When it was over, I was still quivering. Gasping for air and trying to not touch my body.”
Unknown user from Reddit.com
“For me, an orgasm obviously feels great as it does for all guys, but when the prostate is stimulated when you are getting your penis stimulated it is like going from mono sound to II surround sound.”
“The sensations are not just in your penis but flow through deep in your ass and into your stomach area. It is simply amazing.”
“There are orgasms, and then you can turn on the supercharger and magnify and expand the intensity and area within your body that feel the waves of each contraction as you ejaculate.”
User ProV1 from Zity.com
“But in most cases, most men will not confide that they like it. They will keep that very private. An example…”
“My brother told me there was no way he would ever stick his or anyone else´s finger up his butt and do that… ever!”
“Yet his wife told me he really loves it when she sticks her fingers up his ass and rubs his prostate when she´s blowing him. She says it really makes him cum hard and delivers a huge load… Men!”
User Roc from AfraidToAsk.com
“Get ready for “bad” news: you might not have an orgasm on your first try. That’s fine. I had a prostate toy for about 2 years. I used it on and off and I didn’t have an orgasm from it until recently. I realize now that the main problem is that the batteries would constantly die on me, but even when they held up, I didn’t have an orgasm. One thing that was always for sure: huge orgasm when I finally masturbated. Also, lots and lots of semen. I found it amazing to masturbate while the toy was in.”
“So as I’ve said before, just focus on the current sensations. It might be a while until you have an orgasm, but I promise you’ll enjoy it and improve your orgasms regardless, so you’re already winning. I think it’s important to try to focus on the current sensations, rather than on the orgasm. Focus on what you’re feeling, not on what you’re not feeling.”
Unknown male user from Reddit.com
“The most important thing for me is being home alone, so I don’t have to worry about making noise, and also knowing I’ll be home alone for enough time and I won’t be interrupted halfway. I shut off my phone and dim the lights. This might seem ridiculous, and trust me, I would’ve thought so as well.”
“Now that I’m more experienced, I find it that I can have “quick” 30 minute sessions with multiple orgasms (I couldn’t do this when I wrote this originally). I find the first orgasm to be key. Once the first orgasm comes, the rest will flow very naturally. I have session peaks where I have non-stop orgasms (e.g. 10 orgasms in 10 minutes), and then I’ll have valleys where I don’t have orgasms (e.g. maybe also 10 minutes). However, even the orgasm-less valleys are amazing. They’re just pure pleasure. The most important tip I can give is don’t touch your dick.”
“The first time I had a prostate orgasm, it wasn’t until about 10 seconds after the orgasm that I realized I had had one. It was so intense and so different, I was too into it to even realize what was going on. I’ll say that in a different way: the orgasm was so intense, I couldn’t even process anything else, including that I was having an orgasm.”
A male user called multiple_o shared this on Reddit.com
Best Prostate Massagers
I prefer choosing vibrating massager to the manual toy as you put it in and can fully focus your mind on the pleasure you are experiencing. All you have to do is to flex your kegel muscles from time to time.
Also, try getting a remotely controlled unit that has a long battery life so you are in full control of your experience. There’s nothing more frustrating than batteries dying out halfway through your session.
While manual toys are great too, it is often hard to continue stroking during an orgasm. You can get a sore hand pretty easily and this will definitely distract your mind from the pleasure.
So here are my top 3 favorite vibrating massagers that I can recommend.
#1. HUGO By LELO
Perfect for beginners/intermediate users thanks to its medium size & extra features.
Guys, the first option on this list of top prostate massagers is called HUGO and is made by a Swedish company called LELO. It is one of the best remote-controlled prostate massagers on the market these days.
The HUGO provides a medium insertable size (a length of 3.4 inches/85 mm, a girth of just over 4 inches). This makes it perfect for both beginners as well as intermediate users.
There are several features that are worth pointing out:
- It has two vibrating motors (one in the base and another one in the tip)
- It is a remotely controlled unit with 6 modes of regular vibrations and 2 SenseMotion modes
- Made out of medical-grade materials (silky smooth silicon surface with a gold ABS plastic base)
- A rechargeable model that offers approximately two hours of “play time”
- This product is completely waterproof
Every one of these great features is packed in a relatively lightweight unit (just 4.1 oz / 116 g). However, this perfect product has one downside – it is expensive.
The HUGO model is one of the most luxurious prostate massagers on the market with the price tag around $219.00.
#2. VICE BY Aneros
Perfect for advanced/experienced users thanks to its larger size.
The second prostate massager that I am going to recommend to you is VICE and is made by a company called Aneros. Again, this one is a vibrating product. However, this time it has no remote controller.
The VICE is rather on the larger-size spectrum of prostate massagers with an insertable length of 4 inches (101 mm) and a girth of little under 4 inches. Therefore, it may be too big and intimidating for beginners, to begin with.
However, it delivers perfect sensations to advanced and experienced users. There are several features that are worth pointing out:
- It has a single insertable stainless-steel “bullet” vibrator that is ultra quiet
- Lacks remote control but offers three vibrating patterns with each one offering three levels of intensity
- Made out of high-quality medical grade silicone (phthalate-free) whose satin finish allows for a comfortable and easy-to-clean experience
- Offers incredible hands-free stimulation thanks to the contractions of your PC muscles
Every one of these great features is packed in a relatively lightweight unit (just 8 oz / 226 g). However, this quality made massager has one downside – it is not completely waterproof.
The VICE model is significantly less expensive than HUGO, with the price around $139.95.
#3. LOKI By LELO
Perfect for advanced/experienced users thanks to its larger size.
The third option on this list is another vibrating massager called LOKI WAVE (also made by the LELO company). Although it is not remotely controlled, it is still very easy to use.
The LOKI WAVE is quite big (an insertable length of 3.54 inches / 90mm and a girth of just above 4 inches). This larger size makes it a perfect option for users who are more skilled in prostate play.
There are several features that are worth pointing out:
- It has dual-motors that offer both internal as well as external stimulation at the same time
- Easy to control unit that offers 10 different modes of stimulation
- Made out of medical-grade materials (silky smooth silicon surface with an ABS plastic base)
- A rechargeable model that offers approximately two hours of “play time”
- This product is fully waterproof
Every one of these great features is packed in a relatively lightweight unit (just 7 oz / 198 g). Similarly, as in the case of HUGO, this quality made massager has one downside – it is expensive. The LOKI WAVE model will cost you around $219.00.
Final Verdict On Milking Your Prostate
Guys, I honestly hope you liked this guide. Even if you are not completely “on the train” with the idea of playing with your prostate, I want you to take one thing out of this article.
Do not be afraid to experiment with new things
I understand that a lot of men shy away from anything that is related to playing with (and penetrating) their anuses. However, experiencing a prostate orgasm is something incredible that you simply cannot achieve through regular sex.
It may shock you first, but trust me, you will love it (and no it does not mean you are gay).
Shooting loads of semen for several seconds (in intense cases even minutes), feeling waves of pleasure inside your body, losing control over your movements, these are just a few “sweets” you are going to miss if you decide to avoid milking your prostate.
Please, share with us your personal experience in the comments section at the end of this article.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
I have tried my best to create the most comprehensive guide on milking the prostate. However, if you still have a question on your mind, then browse through my FAQ section below.
Prostate milking vs. its massage. What is the difference?
In general, prostate milking and prostate massage are the same. Both of these terms represent an activity, where the stimulation of the prostate helps release a clear fluid from this gland.
A continuous stimulation through this activity usually leads to a powerful orgasm and a very intense ejaculation. Although these terms represent the same activity, there is a slight difference between them.
While prostate massage puts an emphasis on the massage of this gland (especially for health reasons), the term prostate milking puts an emphasis on achieving an orgasm through the stimulation of the prostate.
Will this type of massage hurt?
If your prostate is healthy and you are doing everything correctly, then the process of “milking” should be without any pain. However, I am no medical expert so it is best to seek an answer to this question at your doctor/urologist.
If this gland is inflamed or suffers from any other more serious issue, you may feel some degree of pain that is often dull and unlocalized. In this case, stop massaging your prostate and talk to a medical professional just to be safe and avoid any health complications.
I like the prostate massage. Does it make me a little gay?
This question is one of the most frequent on the internet. A lot of guys worry that if they start experimenting with the anal pleasure and prostate stimulation they would be considered “gay”.
The answer is a big NO.
The sexual orientation is not about what you do with your body during sex, but it is about who do you have sex with. You need to realize that both heterosexual and even gay guys love getting a blowjob.
Therefore, if you love prostate or anal play, and you do it alone or with a girl, it does not mean that you are gay, and you do not need to worry about the change of your sexual orientation either.
Is “prostate play” dirty?
The answer to this questions depends on what technique you choose to apply for a prostate massage. The external massage is completely clean while the internal one is questionable.
Obviously, you can access your prostate internally only through your anus and rectum wall.
This place is not usually the cleanest so whether your internal massage will be dirty or not depends on how well you prepare in advance of prostate massage. You can make everything clean if you take enough time and effort.
There are several ways to prepare before an internal massage, including:
- Enema – You can do a homemade enema or anal douche by rinsing out your rectum. You only need one or two cups of water (250-500ml). Be sure to use warm, drinking water (check the temperature on your wrist to avoid burning yourself).
- Bowel movements – Try emptying your bowels an hour before starting with milking your prostate. Then have a shower to make everything clean.
- Dark towels – Try placing a dark towel under yourself to capture any mess. Just fold it after you are done and throw it into your wash machine.
- Gloves – Use disposable latex gloves and a water-based lube when playing with your rectum. They will slow down the absorption of lube and will protect you from edges on fingernails. Just take the glove off inside out and toss it in the trash – no mess remains.
If you follow tips and tricks in this article, the internal prostate massage will be a completely clean and pleasurable experience for both you and your partner.
Will I become addicted to prostate stimulation?
Some people think that you can get addicted to anal stimulation and sex. A lot of guys (after reading those incredible experiences shared by many men) may worry that this kind of orgasm can be so intense that it will make you “hooked up”.
Although prostate orgasm may be the peak of male pleasure, it will not ruin your sexual satisfaction from regular sex.
Guys from Pleasure Mechanics explained this in a very simple way.
They wrote that you should think of prostate orgasm as a great steak dinner. Although you may love it once in a while, it doesn’t make a great burger (representing regular or oral sex) any less pleasurable.
What is the liquid pouring out of my penis?
Believe it or not, during the stimulation of your prostate this gland will release clear fluid through your urethra. It may be a weird experience for the first time as it will be a lot of bodily fluids.
This prostatic fluid is clear and non-sticky (it reminds me of the pre-cum).
It is basically semen. It is almost the same substance male body releases during regular orgasm, but it lacks the sperm.
Just keep in mind that there may be a lot more fluids than you are used to ejaculating during a regular orgasm.
How should I introduce this to my wife?
The best way to introduce prostate play to your sexual partner is to have an open conversation with her about it. Just tell her that there is something exciting you would love to experience in your sex life.
I bet that she will respond positively to such a request.
Especially if she will know that it will be clean and that she will be giving you intense pleasure. Just show her this article where she will find answers to all her questions and I bet she will be into trying this the next time you will have sex together.
I just want to point out to you that you should never assume that your sexual partner will not like to try something new in your sex life. Always share your fantasies in an open and honest discussion.
PS: You can also show her the video below. However, it may include some content that is categorized as NSFW.
What is the best way to start with massage?
If you are a beginner and want to try milking your prostate for the first time, then I highly recommend you to follow guidance within this article. Here is a quick summary of things you should do:
- Do not forget to trim your nails and file any sharp edges
- Have enough free time (around two hours)
- Clean your rectum
- Try to relax as much as you can
- Achieve erection to make your prostate easier to locate
- Add enough lubrication to your fingers
- Try to locate your prostate and play with it
- Do not touch your penis
- Continue techniques that provide the most pleasure until you reach orgasm
- Clean after yourself
Do not forget that except your fingers you can use a prostate massager. A good, high-quality toy can make this whole experience a lot more comfortable.
I have written a good guide to choose the right prostate massager for guys of every experience level.