REMEMBER: Below Are Top 7 Wicked Sex Games to Play in Bed and Spice Up Your Sex Life! Game Number 1 Is My FAVORITE! These Tips Helped Over 132,000 Readers! Photos INCLUDED!
Sex games can add a little spice to your love life and kick things up a notch in the bedroom. From playing out fantasies to daring your partner to do something kinky, there are so many fun and exciting ways to get both of you in the mood.
Read these posts to spice up your sex life:
- Eating Pussy 101: Become Her Master with These Tips and Tricks
- 5 Fabulous Tips to Make Any Woman Squirt Easily
- 10 Tips to Turn a Girl On and Make Her Horny
Just go for these 7 nasty sex games for couples and you will see significant change in your love life.
Game #7 – Truth or Dare (Special Adult Version)
Turn the classic Truth or Dare into an adult bedroom game.
Take turns asking each other naughty questions or daring each other to do kinky things. You can be as wild, or tame, as you want. Just make sure to set some ground rules first, and that everyone knows where to draw the line.
- Each one will be asked to choose truth or dare.
- If truth is chosen, they must answer a dirty question.
- If dare is chosen, they must do whatever kinky thing their partner asks them to do.
- Start it off slow.
- Try not to get too naughty right off the bat or you’ll ruin the mood.
- Keep the questions entertaining and kinky.
- Stay away from asking extremely personal stuff or bring up the past.
Just have fun and ask questions that will heighten the mood as the game progresses.
Playing Adult Truth or Dare!
Click on the Image Below to Watch the Video
Game #6 – Role Playing with Costumes
Role playing is one of the most exciting things you can play in the bedroom. You can kick things up a notch by wearing a costume that fits your character.
Choose a costume and a role that your partner fantasizes about, such as:
- Cowgirl & cowboy
- Naughty school girl & teacher
- Kinky cop
- French maid
- Sailor pin-up
There are thousands of characters to choose from. Experiment to see which roles and costumes really get your mate going.
Please note! With so many different possibilities, you can have sex with a new persona every night of the week!
Game #5 – Wait for The Countdown (Foreplay Only)
This game is all about anticipation. Set a timer for however long you wish. While the timer’s running, the two of you can tease each other and build up anticipation – but no penetration is allowed.
Try dressing up in sexy costumes, and use this time to drive each other wild. Only kissing, touching and rubbing is allowed.
Please note! The anticipation will make actual intercourse even more exciting and exhilarating.
Game #4 – Blindfolded & Sensual Food Testing
Sensual foods, or aphrodisiacs, can help you both get in the mood. Do a sensual food testing and do not forget to blindfold your partner to heighten the sexual experience. Slowly feed him or her each bite, and don’t be afraid to get a little playful.
Try testing these sexy foods:
Folks from HealthyPlace.com say that you focus on this:
“Blindfold your partner and gently caress the chosen food across their lips. Can they guess what it is by the texture? Can they describe how it feels and smells?
Slowly and tantalizingly, let them have a very small taste. Can they guess what it is now? If not, they may need a bigger bite.
Work your way through the foods, taking turns wearing the blindfold. Don’t take it too seriously. Have a laugh, but don’t be tempted to be cruel. Keep the chillies out of it!”
Game #3 – Good Old Strip Poker
READ MORE: 9 Types of Female Orgasm You Have to Know
No other game gets you in the mood quite like strip poker. This naughty twist on its classic version will leave one of you in your birthday suit.
- First thing’s first, make sure that you set some ground rules that everyone can agree on.
- To make it fair, both of you need to start with the same amount of clothing.
- Choose between five-card drawn and Texas Hold’Em.
- Deal the cards and begin playing hands just as you would in any other poker game.
Here’s the catch: If you lose a hand, you have to strip off a piece of your clothes. The winner of the hand gets to decide which one will be removed.
This is what the experts from ThoughtCo.com say about strip poker:
“Strip poker is also often played with one betting round, putting more pieces of clothing at risk if you want to stay in the hand. You can either see that bet, raise it or fold. If a player wants to stay in, he must see or raise that bet, just as in regular poker. If you lose, you lose the garments you bet. If you win you get to keep them on. It’s that easy.
Think of pieces of clothing as money and it all makes sense. You can play any variation of poker, although it’s best to keep it to simple games with fewer betting rounds, such as five-card draw or one of the five-card draw variations. Basically, everyone is dealt five cards and they can then exchange one or more of them for an equal number of cards from the remaining deck.”
Game #2 – Mirror Each Other’s Moves & Discover What Each One of You Likes
READ MORE: 8 Foreplay Tips That Will Drive Her Wild
Sex is all about pleasing the other, and experimenting is the best way to discover what he or she likes. Try mirroring each other’s moves to see what really gets your lover going.
- Start the game off by doing something to your partner that you enjoy.
- He or she will then do the same thing back to you and vice versa.
- This is a fun way to try out new things and find various pleasures that you never knew you enjoyed.
Pay attention: Remember to take your time and really enjoy each other.
Game #1 – BDSM and Master & Slave Kinky Coin
Dominance is the name of the game with BDSM. This bedroom play is not for the faint of heart, so make sure that you partner is comfortable with it.
- One person will take on the dominant role while the other will take on the “slave” position.
- The dominant one will be Master if male or Mistress if female.
- Flip a coin to get it started, and pick a side.
- Heads mean your partner is the “slave” and tails means you will be in a submissive position.
- Make sure that you set some boundaries ahead of time and establish a safe word.
Pay attention! If the it gets to be too intense for either you or your partner, saying the safe word will put an end to the game.