REMEMBER: Below Are 90+ VERY BEST Questions to Ask Her and Keep the Conversation Going! Never Run Out of Things to Say AGAIN! These Tips Helped Over 674,000 Readers of THE STALLION STYLE!
You have been on a few dates with her already and you are calling her your girlfriend. That’s great! But to be completely honest, I bet you are looking for inspiration on great questions you can ask her on your next few dates.
Luckily, you have landed on the right place as in this article, you will find over 300+ questions you can choose from. This list of questions is based on the fact that you two are already dating for some time.
If you have just started dating, or you just want to go on a first date with her, then this article will be much better for you – 271+ Really Interesting Questions to Ask a Girl You Like or for girls this one here – 90+ Really Good Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend.
CUTE & ROMANTIC QUESTIONS TO ASK HER
1. What fictional world would you like to live in?
2. What is your happiest childhood memory?
3. What is your idea of the perfect day?
4. Do you like to sing in the shower?
5. What’s your least favorite thing about dating?
6. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
7. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you take with you?
8. Do you like kissing in public?
9. What was your first impression of me?
10. Do you snore or steal the covers or roll around in your sleep?
11. What makes you feel loved?
12. What’s the most romantic trip you dream of going on?
13. Do you have a favorite love poem?
14. What did you think of me when you first met me?
15. Do you believe in soul mates?
16. What was your first impression of me when we actually met?
17. Do you feel like you can tell me anything?
18. What do you love about me the most?
19. What is your favorite dream that involved me?
20. What are the qualities you like in me the most?
21. Who are three people in your life that you would risk dying for?
22. What is a quirky thing about me that you love?
23. What was the first thing that you noticed about me that made you feel attracted?
24. How special is a memory of your first love to you?
25. When you’re alone, do you think about me?
26. Do I make you want a future with me?
27. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
28. Would you sacrifice something to keep our relationship going?
29. Do you like kissing in the dark or kissing in the rain more?
30. Would you be my lover in the next life?
QUESTIONS TO SHOW YOUR INTEREST IN HER
1. What is your happiest childhood memory?
2. Are you close to your parents?
3. Do you remember your favorite teacher?
4. What is at the top of your bucket list?
5. Do you have any phobias?
6. Tell me about the most interesting place you’ve ever traveled to?
7. What do you think is the coolest thing to do in this city?
8. What is one movie or book that has had the most influence in your life?
9. What do you usually do in your spare time?
10. Do you rather follow your heart or your head?
11. How do love and affection play a role in your life?
12. What skill would you like to become a master at?
13. What are you like when you don’t get what you want?
14. Are you open to new ways of looking at things even if they conflict with your own opinions?
15. Are you honest with your partner about what you need in a relationship?
16. What´s your relationship like with your father?
17. Do you like to travel?
18. Are you a morning person or night owl?
19. What makes you smile?
20. What was the last book that you got so absorbed in that you couldn’t put it down?
21. If you could only eat one food the rest of your life, what would it be?
22. Do you prefer going out or staying in?
23. Who is your favorite superhero? What would you do with his or her super-power?
24. Are you a superstitious type of person? About what?
25. What are your hobbies?
26. What is that one place in the world you would like to visit at least once in your life, and why?
27. Are you religious or spiritual?
28. What is your favorite rainy day movie?
29. Do you think of yourself as being nice or naughty?
30. If you’re having a bad day, how can I cheer you up?
QUESTIONS THAT GIVE FUNNY ANSWERS
1. What career did you want to have when you were in kindergarten?
2. If you could only eat one food the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. Is there anything you wouldn’t do for 10 million dollars?
4. Who is your favorite superhero?
5. What movie scared you badly as a child?
6. What toy from your childhood was really creepy?
7. Have you ever been caught naked by someone?
8. What was the strangest punishment your parents ever gave you?
9. What mental illness would a psychologist diagnose you with?
10. What nickname would you give me based off my personality or a body part?
11. If a hot stranger standing in a queue behind you in public gets a hardon and you feel it on your bum, will you get mad or lean back for more?
12. Which habit are you proudest of breaking?
13. Do you think that fish gets thirsty?
14. If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren´t people from Holland called Holes and from Finland Fines?
15. Which of your siblings do you actually want to murder?
16. Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?
17. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten and liked?
18. Has anyone ever walked in on you sitting on the toilet?
19. What’s grosser: Yellow teeth or yellow toenails/fingernails?
20. If you had to kiss a girl other than family, who would it be?
21. What was your childhood nickname?
22. When your dog farts, do you leave the room or tough it out?
23. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever paid to see?
24. What is the craziest thing you have done?
25. Who was your celebrity crush as a teen?
26. Is there anything you wouldn’t do for 10 million dollars?
27. Kill, screw, or marry: Miss Piggy, the flying dog from Never Ending Story, or Tweetie bird?
28. Have you ever look in the mirror and wink at yourself?
29. What was your worst vacation ever?
30. If you could give your bunny a super power of some kind, what would it be?
QUESTIONS TO MAKE HER OPEN TO YOU
1. What is your biggest fear?
2. Tell me about your most embarrassing moment.
3. Do you have any regrets in life?
4. If you could turn into an animal, what animal would you choose? Why?
5. If I could grant you three wishes, what would they be?
6. How important is marriage to you?
7. What is love to you?
8. Is there anything you want to change about yourself?
9. What would you like your greatest accomplishment to be?
10. What do you believe in?
11. What is the hardest lesson you had to learn in life?
12. Tell me about your family. What are they like?
13. What is your favorite and most treasured memory?
14. What is one memory from childhood that impacted you negatively?
15. What are some things you are truly passionate about in life?
16. What is your worst trait?
17. Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend?
18. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
19. Which is better to listen to – your heart or your brain?
20. Do you still have feelings for someone in your past?
21. Is there anything you’ve done in the past that you can’t forgive yourself for?
22. What long shot have you taken that really paid off?
23. Did you ever feel totally insecure about something?
24. What’s your biggest fantasy?
25. What was your best drop the mic moment?
26. Have you ever been in love?
27. Have I done anything to hurt you that you never told me about?
28. What movie do you wish life was more like?
29. Were you ever bullied in school?
30. What are you most afraid of?
THINKING ABOUT MOVING IN TOGETHER? ASK THESE FIRST
1. Have you ever thought about moving in together? Do you want to in the future?
2. Do you plan to adopt or purchase a pet in the near future?
3. Would you ever consider having additional roommates to cut costs if we had a place with enough space?
4. Imagine we live together. Who will be paying for bills?
5. How will you help me keep the apartment clean?
6. What is your favorite thing to wear to bed?
7. When do you think is the best time for us to move together?
8. How often would you like to have company over?
9. What is your favorite thing to wear when you are at home?
10. If we will live together and suddenly break up, who will move out?
11. How do you like to fall asleep when I’m not there? Do you have any sleeping quirks?
12. Are you a neat freak or do you tend to have socks and other items lying around everywhere, most of the time?
13. How is your actual financial situation? Do you have any debt?
14. How will we make sure we each get to spend time alone when we share the same place?
15. What will happen if our sex life slows down?
16. How will we make sure the chores around the house are divided fairly?
17. How will we make room for alone time?
18. How long do you think we will live together before getting married?
19. What is our ultimate goal of living together?
20. Can you pay your full half of the bills on time every month?
21. How will we usually handle meals?
22. If I have to work really late, will you have a problem with cooking or picking up some dinner for both of us?
23. Are we going to have a joint checking account?
24. How will you help me take care of our pets?
25. What about our common future?
26. What is your expectation of living with me?
27. How should we handle guests?
28. Do you see us getting married in the near future?
29. What will we do if one of us lost our job?
30. Do you think we have a similar living style?
QUESTIONS ABOUT HER PAST
1. Have you ever been arrested?
2. What happened the last time you cried?
3. Who influenced you the most in life and why?
4. What was the worst age you’ve been so far?
5. What is the stupidest thing you’ve ever done?
6. What was cool about where you grew up?
7. Do you have any degrees?
8. What did you do during the summer when you were a kid?
9. What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
10. What is the hardest lesson you had to learn in life?
11. Do you think your childhood was happier than others?
12. What’s one thing an elder relative/peer of yours taught you when growing up that you really treasure?
13. What disappointed you about your last boyfriend and led you to want to break up?
14. What is the hardest lesson you had to learn in life?
15. What did you want to be when you were 5 years old?
16. What is the worst date you’ve ever been on?
17. What’s the biggest lie you ever told—did you get busted?
18. What time in your past would you love to return to? Why?
19. What is a tradition you did as a child that you want to do with your kids someday?
20. What are some of your favorite childhood memories?
21. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
22. When did you lose your virginity? How did it happen?
23. What is the craziest/weirdest thing you have ever done?
24. What were you like as a child?
25. What do you consider to be your greatest accomplishment in life so far?
26. What are some prominent things that have happened in your past that you think have contributed greatly to who you are today?
27. What are some things in life that you had to learn the hard way?
28. How many sexual partners have you had?
29. Do you have any dreams from childhood that you can vividly recall?
30. What was your parents’ relationship like?
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE FUTURE
1. How important are children to you?
2. Where do you see yourself living when you retire?
3. What is one thing you will never do again?
4. When you die, what part of your personality do you want to be remembered for?
5. What crazy activities do you dream of trying someday?
6. What will be the world like in 25 years?
7. What’s the thing you most want to do with your life?
8. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
9. What do you want to do before you die?
10. Imagine yourself in twenty years. What do you see?
11. Where do you see this relationship headed in the next year? What about the next five years?
12. Where do you see yourself living when you retire?
13. What would you do tomorrow if you would become president today?
14. What do you think happens after we die?
15. What do you want out of this relationship?
16. Do you see us getting married in the future?
17. If we were married and my career forced me to move, would you come with me?
18. How many kids do you want to have in the future?
19. What crazy activities do you dream of trying someday?
20. What Fictional world would you like to live in?
21. What are some of your goals in life?
22. What do you want to have going on in your life in 5 years, or 10, or 15?
23. Are you looking for a serious commitment in near future?
24. If money were no object, where would you want to live?
25. What serious goal do you want to accomplish in your lifetime the most?
26. Where is our relationship going?
27. What are your thoughts on how to discipline children?
28. When you die, what part of your personality do you want to be remembered for?
29. What do you most fear about getting older?
30. Would you ever consider moving in together?
THINKING ABOUT GETTING ENGAGED? ASK THESE FIRST
1. What are your retirement plans?
2. How important is a religion? How will we celebrate religious holidays, if at all?
3. Do you have any bad spending habits? How about financial debts?
4. Do you like my parents? What do you think about them?
5. Where do you want to live in the long term?
6. Have you fully disclosed to me your health history, both physical and mental?
7. Do you want to have kids? If so, then how many?
8. Will you support my decision if I want to go back to school one day?
9. What are your thoughts on how to raise and discipline children?
10. How will we handle our in-laws?
11. How will we spend our holidays when we will have children?
12. Do you want a small wedding, a large one, a visit to the courthouse, an elopement, or do you have no opinion at all?
13. What kind of mother do you want to be?
14. How far should we take flirting with other people? Is watching pornography O.K.?
15. If I got really sick with a long-term illness, would you stick around to take care of me?
16. How do you see us 10 years from now?
17. What do you think each person’s role is in a marriage?
18. What do you think is the best way to handle disagreements in a marriage?
19. Are you a spender or a saver?
20. What is your stance on divorce?
21. What does my family do that annoys you?
22. Would you be agreeable to staying home with the kids if my career was about to take off or if I made enough at my job to support that arrangement?
23. If I have a disagreement with one of your family members or friends, will you stand up for me?
24. What’s your take on getting the housework done if both partners work outside the home?
25. Do you think that prenatal tests for certain birth defects or disorders should be done? How would you react to bad news?
26. Are you satisfied emotionally and sexually in the relationship?
27. How do you feel about taking in family members during a hard time? Elderly parents?
28. How would you feel about me going on a trip with the boys for a couple of weeks?
29. Are you open to the idea of marriage counseling if we would have problems?
30. Did your family throw plates, calmly discuss issues or silently shut down when disagreements arose?
DEEP & INTRIGUING QUESTIONS TO MAKE HER THINK
1. What do you think happens after we die?
2. What advice would you give your younger self?
3. What’s the first thing you’d do if you were the opposite sex for one day?
4. What have you done to pursue your dreams lately? How about today?
5. When was the last time you tried something new?
6. What do you really love to do? Do you do it often? If you answer no, why not?
7. How do you celebrate the things you do have in your life?
8. If you lost everything tomorrow, whose arms would you run into to make everything ok?
9. When you’re 90 years old, what will matter most to you in the world?
10. How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
11. What would you do differently if you could turn back time?
12. What would you do if you would be invisible?
13. If you could undo anything from the past, what would that be?
14. If you were able to see in the future, what would you tell yourself or want to know?
15. What acts of kindness do you think would create the most change around the world?
16. How many people do you truly love? What are you doing for them?
17. What stops people from understanding themselves?
18. Does truth exist without evidence? Without proof of something, can it really be considered a truth?
19. Do you think there is an afterlife?
20. Standing at the gates of heaven, and God asks you “Why should I let you in?” What do you reply?
21. What would you change about your life if you knew you would never die?
22. How do you apply the learning from your past mistakes to your actions today?
23. What would you want to be said about you after you die?
24. Do you think your significant other can be both your best friend and your lover?
25. Would you sacrifice yourself for a stranger?
26. What is one area in your life where you feel like something is missing?
27. If you were told you have a terminal illness, how would you take the news?
28. When things break, do you prefer to fix them or replace them?
29. What is the honor, and does it even matter anymore?
30. What do you consider a wasted life?
INTIMATE QUESTIONS TO KNOW HER BETTER
1. Have you ever been in love?
2. What first attracted you to me?
3. What makes you feel sexy?
4. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
5. Have you ever cheated on a partner? If not, have you considered it but changed your mind?
6. What turns you on?
7. What is your favorite place to be kissed?
8. How many past partners have you had?
9. When did you lose your virginity?
10. How often do you think we should be having sex, in an ideal world?
11. What does intimacy mean to you?
12. Do you believe long distance relationships can work?
13. Would you be hurt if I had still had feelings for someone from my past?
14. Do you still have feelings for someone from your past?
15. How important is a physical attraction to you?
16. Have you ever kissed a girl before?
17. Would you use sex toys?
18. Will you cheat on your boyfriend with an ex whom you still have strong sexual chemistry with?
19. Does size matter to you?
20. If a guy wants to come over to your place and make out with you right now, would you like that?
21. Where was the craziest place you ever had sex?
22. Have you ever been caught having sex?
23. Where is the most public place that you’ve touched yourself?
24. Have you read 50 Shades Of Grey? If so, did it turn you on?
25. Do you like it when I take control in bed or do you like being in control?
26. When was the last time I was in one of your dreams?
27. Have you ever had sex in a public place?
28. Have you ever taken naked pictures of yourself?
29. What’s the one thing I do that turns you on the most?
30. Is laughing in the bedroom okay with you or do you prefer keeping things serious?
DIRTY QUESTIONS TO KNOW HOW KINKY SHE IS
1. If I asked you to be naughty, would you be into it?
2. How and where do you like to be touched?
3. What is the wildest and craziest thing you’ve ever done in bed?
4. Do you like spanking?
5. Have you ever had a one night stand?
6. Are you quiet, or do you like to make a lot of noise?
7. Do you like to have your hair pulled during sex?
8. Tell me about your first time.
9. Do you have any fantasies you would like fulfilled?
10. What is your favorite position?
11. Do you masturbate? How often?
12. How do you feel about the merits of pornography?
13. Would you use sex toys?
14. Have you ever watched another couple have sex?
15. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, what number would you rate your blowjob skill?
16. What makes you wet without fail?
17. What’s the dirtiest thing you’ve ever sexted someone?
18. What’s your favorite part of a man’s body?
19. What’s the most daring place you’ve done it in public?
20. Who’s the one person in this world you wish you could fuck?
21. In what position to you orgasm most reliably?
22. What does it feel like when you orgasm?
23. Have you ever made an erotic fantasy come true?
24. Are you a screamer? A moaner?
25. How do you like your pussy to be licked?
26. What’s your favorite kind of foreplay?
27. Do you like it rough or gentle?
28. If you had to choose, would you be a dominatrix or a submissive?
29. What does your ideal penis look like?
30. What’s your favorite blowjob technique?
THE STALLION STYLE BONUSES
#1. QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD NEVER ASK ANY GIRL