REMEMBER: These TIPS Are Really POWERFUL. Let Us Show You 8 Sure Signs That a Girl Likes You! Sign Number 1 Is AWESOME! These Strategies Helped Over 300,000 Readers of THE STALLION STYLE!
You all know the saying: “Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars.” Dudes and chicks simply communicate in different ways, and this leaves a lot of room for error in communication! How to tell? How to know if a girl likes you? You will discover the VITAL signs in the next few minutes.
There is a Great Image to Test Yourself for 30 Signs in the End. Make Sure to Check It Out!
Girls have a vast array of emotional and physical tells when they are attracted to a boy! These are there to show interest without actually giving too much away.
Luckily, there are 8 most common signs you should look for to discover if she is attracted to you or not!
#1. HER PUPILS DILATE WHEN LOOKING AT YOU
While the most subtle, her eyes are the gateway to her soul. Paying attention to her pupils can tell you everything you need to know about her potential romantic interest in you.
A girl can say a lot with her look, she can reflect sadness, excitement, fear, joy and even attraction.
If the last one is the case, you will be able to notice, that:
- Her pupils may be dilated
- She will attempt to make eye contact often, even if she averts her gaze every time you return it
- She will often smile, and this will be reflected in her eyes as well
If you think (based on the signs above) she is attracted to you, try complimenting her look. Telling any chick how beautiful her eyes are is always a win.
A kind compliment now and then will not only make other people feel good about themselves but will make your mood better as well!
Just keep in mind that dilated pupils are something she can’t control. So if you notice it, take it as a bulletproof sign that she’s unconsciously exhibiting interest and excitement.
#2. SHE PLAYS WITH HER HAIR
While it may sound strange to men, ladies use their hair to say a lot of things. Unfortunately, it’s simply not a language we speak.
A girl who is interested in you will often touch her hair (either to correct it or to play with it) while near you. This is a subconscious thing women do when attracted to a man, wanting to be perfect by correcting a flyaway or replacing a fallen curl.
So the next time she is talking to you, look for these signs:
- She is running her fingers through her hair
- She is twirling a lock around her finger
- She is flipping her hair back
She may even tilt her head to her side to reveal her neck and flip her hair around to release pheromones.
If she does mess with her hair a great deal while in your company, especially when there is no reason for her to do it, it certainly means that she is attracted to you.
#3. SHE TOUCHES & BITES HER LIPS
To communicate with your lips, you do not need to be speaking! Keep in mind that women are well versed at sharing interest wordlessly.
If she likes you she will check out your lips often as she is evaluating their thickness and ability to kiss. Not only that, she will try to focus your attention on her lips as well during flirt.
Take note of seemingly mindless moves like:
- Reapplying her lipstick
- Biting her bottom lip
- Running her fingers across her lips
- She is teasingly licking her lips
If she touches or bites her lips, and you notice it, your mind may very often go back to thoughts of kissing them. Provoking your mind is exactly what a chick who is flirting with you is trying to do.
If you see this type of behavior, you can be almost sure she likes you and think you are attractive.
#4. HER BODY IS FACING YOU
Observing her body language is a bulletproof way to know if she likes you or not. Facing someone with your body is a subconscious sign that you are listening to them and signaling that they are your current attention holder.
In a general conversation, it’s just polite, but with a woman, it can indicate an attraction. Especially if she is creeping into your personal space.
Therefore, check out these things the next time you are around her:
- Does she face you when you are talking?
- If just standing around, is her body facing towards you?
- Are her arms by her sides?
- Does she lean into you?
- Does she push her chest out?
- Pay particular focus to her feet, are her toes pointing at you or away?
If your answers are YES, it could mean that she is trying to convey an interest in you. She subconsciously wants you to know that she isn’t ignoring you or wanting to be somewhere else.
Her attention is just on you.
#5. SHE SEEKS OUT YOUR PRESENCE
Every time she walks into a room full of people, her eyes seek you out first. Pay attention as this may even be a quick, simple thing such as this:
“She walks in, views you, gives you a quick smile and then turns to find her friends.”
Still, you were first, and that means a lot! Want to know why? Because it says that she was thinking of you before she even walked into that room!
You were on her mind, and she had to check to make sure you were already there before she moves on to enjoy the crowd! What is more, she will seek out and use every opportunity to be in your presence and communicate.
That is why you should look for these signs as well:
- She looks forward to hang out with you without any hesitation and reason
- She calls or texts you first
- She’s down to hang out
- She always enjoy talking to you
- She follows you online and likes your posts
- She breaks away from conversations with her friends to talk to you
All these are perfect signs she is interested in you and she thinks you are attractive. She simply can not resist talking to you.
#6. SHE TOUCHES YOU "ACCIDENTALLY"
Physical contact is by far the most common way a woman will express her interest in you. An occasional playful punch or quick touch means a big deal when coming from a girl.
Because it means she was seeking out a reason to touch you or bump into you. Touching is girl-flirting 101. That is why you need to pay close attention to how she is behaving in your presence.
Just look for these signs the next time you see her:
– Does she touch you, rub you or push you?
– Does she lay her hand on your shoulder in greeting?
– Does she stand close to you?
– Does she squeeze your arm gently when you make her laugh or when telling a story?
– Does she invade your personal space so she can “accidentally” graze her arms with you?
If she just takes advantage of each and every situation to touch you then you can be sure she finds you attractive.
If your answers to all of these three questions are YES, then she is definitely into you as all of these are all standard flirting techniques!
#7. SHE LAUGHS EVEN AT YOUR POOR JOKES
Joking is one of those times where everyone is trying to say the same thing, just using a different language. Boys who are interested will often want to make their “target” girl smile while chicks who are attracted to a guy will want to do so.
If she laughs at all of your jokes, even bad ones, she may be trying to show her interest in you.
A person telling a joke, even a bad one, often just wants to make their audience smile! Smiling at someone’s jokes affirms their self-esteem. It lets them know that their goal to amuse you has succeeded.
Just remember that if she is smiling a lot in your presence, especially when she is talking to you then there is a high chance she finds you attractive and interesting.
#8. SHE DISCUSSES YOU WITH HER FRIENDS
A girl who feels attraction to a boy will want to talk about him to all of her (female) friends. What do they think about him? Do they think he is interested in her? Wouldn’t they make such a cute couple? What do you think his favorite color is?
While this may sound like a strange jibber-jabber to men, it’s a huge compliment.
If you want to know how to tell if a girl likes you, this is one of those VITAL signs you should look for. Every girl wants a social affirmation on her attraction (especially if you haven’t made any romantic moves yet) from the people who are closest to her!
If you see her with her friends, just look for these signs:
- Whenever you are around her friends, they start laughing or giggling
- When you come to her circle of friends, she stops talking suddenly (this may mean that you were the topic of that conversation)
- Look out for the moments when her friends are teasing her whenever you are around and she is like “Just stop it, guys!”
When you catch her talking about you to her friends, that is one of the best signs that she feels a strong attraction towards you.
THE STALLION STYLE BONUSES
#1. MORE SIGNS TO LOOK FOR
1. She Looks Back and Glances at You Repeatedly Every Minute or So
2. She Turns Her Body Towards You
3. She Hold Eye Contact for Longer Periods of Time When She Speaks With You
4. She Asks You for Your Name
5. She Asks You a Lot of Questions
6. She Stands Nearby
7. She Asks You for a Light or the Time or in Any Way Initiates a Conversation
8. She Plays with Her Hair While Talking to You
9. She Compliments You
10. She Punches Your Arm While Laughing
11. She Laughs at Your Jokes, Even When They Aren’t Funny
12. If It Comes Up That You Like Something, She Mentions That She Likes It Too
13. She Reinitiates Conversations When You Stop Talking
14. She Asks if You Have a Girlfriend
15. She Mentions You Girlfriend Without Knowing If You Actually Have One
16. She If Playful and Tries to Challenge You
17. She Touches You
18. When She Says or Does Something, She Looks at You to See Your Reaction
19. She Tries to Build Rapport
20. She Introduces You to Friends
21. Her Friends Go (to the Bathroom or Bar or Dancing) But She Stays
22. While You’re Talking to Her Group, She Is Particularly Talkative (to Get Your Attention)
23. She Calls You a Player or a Heartbreaker
24. She Invents Reasons to Be Near You, Interact with You, or Be Alone with You
25. She Avoids Mentioning Her Boyfriend
26. On Her Way Out, Se Reapproaches You to Tell You That She is Leaving
27. On You Way Out, She Asks You Where You Are Going
28. She Doesn’t Flinch or Pull Back if You Happen to Get Too Close
29. If You Move, She Follows You or Waits for You
30. She Doesn’t Resist When Things Get Sexual
#2. ADVICE FROM REAL GIRLS
“Personally, I stand a lot closer. Like, really close. Also I seek you out more often to talk. Did I come over to ask what you’re doing for the 20th time today? I’ve got a crush.”
USER YELLOWTEALBOX FROM REDDIT.COM
“If she is either making a lot of eye contact or avoiding eye contact, she likes you or hates you or neither. Keep your eyes on the prize (or don’t)!”
“Watch for her speech patterns. If she chats you up a lot, she likes you or is just friendly. If she shies away from talking to you, she likes you or maybe doesn’t.”
“Get that text game going, gentleman! A frequent responder definitely might be interested in you or is just talkative! But a girl who doesn’t respond much still might be interested or maybe not though.”
“Caught her staring? Well, I’ve got news for you! She definitely has some sort of feeling about you. Typically it’s either interest or disinterest, or just thinks you are so ugly that it’s intriguing.”
USER HELASKOLD FROM REDDIT.COM
“I find I subconsciously play with my hair or earrings, and touch my lips/bite my lip if I’m talking to a guy I’m interested in.“
USER PGTITS FROM REDDIT.COM
“Eye contact is one of the clearest signs she can give you. It doesn’t matter where you are. Maybe you are at a club, in a library, or even at the supermarket. If she is looking you directly in the eyes, she wants to get to know you.”
“If she knows you can see her, she might use a straw to drink her cocktail. Or she licks her lips or just bites her bottom lip. All of these are signs that she is flirting with you.”
“When she is talking a lot, she feels good by your side. Laughing is also a clear sign! If a woman likes a man, she tends to laugh more and louder than usually.”
“Some women always shake their head a little. Some run their fingers through their hair or try to look more mysterious by ruffling their hair.”
USER AIVIIS FROM REDDIT.COM
#3. GREAT TEST TO SHOW YOU THE TRUTH
#4. DOES SHE LIKE YOU? (VIDEO GUIDE)
Watch the Video Above by Dang Matt Smith! Over 13,300,000 Views! You Will Really Like It!
#5. 30 SIGNS OF ATTRACTION
In the end, girls have many ways to show their interest but most of them will present at least a few of these original signs we listed above. After reading this how-to guide, you will definitely know if a girl likes you or not!