Geniux is a product that has been around for a long time. Most people know it as the limitless pill, and this product states that it’s exactly what you need if you’re an overworked employee, a person at university, or someone that is just an avid learner.
As the company says – this product provides an unparalleled boost to brain function! However, does really deliver on its claims? I will provide you with an answer in my critical review below.
I know a lot of people that have purchased this product from unofficial sites and were horrified with the results – so make sure you buy from an authorized seller if you give it a try!
The Way Geniux Improves Your Brain Function
The Geniux is a nootropic – a substance that works with your body’s natural function to enhance your neurotransmitter activity. Essentially, this product will improve the blood flow to your brain and increase the receptors that are responsible for learning and memory.
It makes sense right? Just Feed your brain memory-boosting foods, and you’ll boost your memory.
In fact, Geniux comes in a form of a capsule, and you’ll be required to take 1 per day – that’s it! I recommend taking this when you wake up in the morning after you eat your breakfast.
In my opinion, it’s better to take any pill after you’ve already eaten, so that you don’t get an upset stomach!
The Secret Formula & Ingredients Used
The one thing that I to have to fault Geniux with is that the company is not 100% transparent when it comes to the ingredients included in this product.
We know that they use following substances in their secret formula:
- Bee Pollen – Pollen from bees is included in this product, and it has been linked to memory enhancement and increased energy. Please note that many of these claims have not been scientifically proven as of yet!
- Caffeine – The caffeine that you get in your morning cup of coffee is great for improving your memory and focus. When you drink caffeine, you’ll almost instantly get an increase in energy, and your attention span will be much better. The great thing is that you will not feel the crash with this product as you will after drinking coffee.
- Eleuthero Root Extract – A root that has been used in Asian medicine for centuries. It has been linked not only to dozens of different health-enhancing benefits but also to memory improvement and energy enhancement. This is possibly the most potent ingredient that is listed on the market!
The other ingredient (500 mg) is the Geniux proprietary blend.
What’s in this blend?
I’m really not sure. I’ve searched high and low for the answer, but it seems to be a mystery to most people. The company did list a few ingredients in the past, but they are now off of the website, and some aren’t sure exactly what their proprietary blend includes!
This is my primary complaint. I really have no idea why the pill works aside from the three ingredients listed above. And, the ingredients that are included are subject as well.
Caffeine is definitely helpful, and so is Eleuthero, but bee pollen is anecdotal at best!
Potential Side Effects You May Experience
I’m happy to state that there are few side effects experienced unless you have an allergic reaction to bee pollen or cannot safely ingest caffeine!
The Good (4 Pros)
- This supplement is affordably priced.
- You just need to take one pill per day.
- Minimum side-effects.
- Works to enhance your memory and energy levels.
The Bad (3 Cons)
- The manufacturer is not transparent about the ingredients in their product.
- There are a lot of complaints about this product available online.
- Their money back guarantee seems to cover only unopened bottles of Geniux. If this is the case, it simply doesn’t make sense because you can’t try the product without opening it.
One user even ordered the product, tried it and attempted to return it. What did the company say? “You can’t return the product if it has been opened.”
Well, you need to take the pill if you want to see if it works for you. Right?
Shocking User Feedback I Discovered on Amazon
Pay attention: I have created a list of top 4 limitless pills and nootropics on the market that you should check out!
Final Verdict: Rather Try Other Brands
Geniux Extra Strength is a product I honestly can’t recommend. Most people do not experience the benefits of this product, and I’m not surprised. While some users may experience a placebo effect, others are left with just a little less money in their pocket.
If you’re trying to boost your brainpower, I recommend giving other products a try, such as OptiMind and NeuroCell!