There are many men who consider to have their penis surgically altered. There is a number of options to improve its measurements with surgery, however there has been little research undertaken as to the safety of either procedure.
Cosmetic alteration is rarely recommended due for this reason, but is performed anyways. Dudes often worry that their dick is too short. However a reality is often that they have one that is average and perfectly functional.
Surprisingly, the average length of this male organ is:
- Limp: 2.5 – 4 inches
- Erect: 5 – 7 inches
There are however, a percentage of men that have an abnormally small size and for these people, there are two types of surgeries that can have a profound effect.
No. 1 – Penis Girth Operation
This type of surgery is less invasive but may also have only very little effect. It is based on harvesting fat from areas of your body and its consequent injecting into your shaft of your cock.
The time that this whole procedure would take, differs from person to person, but it can be a disruptive and costly process to undergo regularly.
- Uneven Gains: However, if this procedure is not done properly, it can appear lumpy and uneven (often giving rise to further concerns about its appearance).
- Regularity: This would also need to be undertaken on regular basis in order to maintain the desired effect. This is because male cock is not a usual area for fat storage and so your body tries to re-disperse it continually to other areas.
[This May Interest You - Review: Shocking Facts About SizeGenetics Extender Exposed]
No. 2 – Adding Inches To Your Length
Surgical operation focused on increasing the length of your cock is quite intricate and involves cutting the suspensory ligament.
This ligament holds your phallus to the pelvic region and also supports it when it is erect.
- Pointing Down: Once this ligament is cut, your dick will then hang lower making it appear longer than it was before. This in itself may make it visually less appealing during erection as it can point downwards.
- Little Gains: On average only 35% of men who underwent this procedure are happy with the outcome. This is because in most cases it adds only an average of 0.5 of an inch in length.
- Stretching Required: After the actual surgery is done, you will be required to use weight or stretching devices (depending on the surgeons preference) to add another 0.5 of an inch. That makes around 1 inch in total, which when fully informed, most men decide not to proceed with this operation.
Commercial & Less-Invasive Options
There are other methods that can be tried before resorting to often painful surgical alteration. These include:
- Vacuum Pumps & Stretching Devices
- Penile Exercises
- Supplements, Creams or Pills
However, again there is very little research into the effectiveness of capsules and devices and therefore it is difficult to say whether you will achieve any long term improvement. Therefore, I can only suggest you to read more about natural exercises for penile enhancement that work and already offered substantial growth to many men around the globe!
FYI: Did you know that there is effective, usually safe and non-invasive way to enlarge your manhood naturally? Here is great article about it: Exercises for natural & permanent growth in size.
Quick Fix Free Solutions
There are other very simple tricks for improvement of the appearance of your dick:
- Shed That Belly: Maybe the most popular is to getting rid of belly fat and toning muscles of your abdomen and lower pelvic area. This is because extra weight and skin can hide the base of your penis hence distorting its length. This will also improve your self-esteem which may in itself improve your opinion about your own body.
- Use Mirror: Also try not to assess your measurements from a bird’s eye view. To get a true idea of how your cock looks like try to use a side on view while looking in the mirror as this gives you a more realistic idea of how others will see your dick. This can also have a positive psychological effect on one’s self esteem.
- Ask Your Girl: You can also seek the opinion of your partner. Many may do not feel comfortable doing this, but sometimes your problem is not as bad as you may think. Your partner will also offer you support if you will decide to undergo any of the surgical operations.
You should check out these sources as well:
However, before you decide to go for any of the methods here it is crucial to consider and compare advantages against disadvantages so that you will have a clear idea what it is you want to achieve and whether it is worth your money, time and pain.
Just keep in mind that speaking to a surgeon is a must and it will help you to decide which procedure will offer the best results for you.