- CLICK HERE to jump to the list!
There is a number of options to improve its measurements with surgery, however there has been little research undertaken as to the safety of either procedure.
[You should learn these: 8 OMG Sex Tips That Will Make Her Obsessed with You]
Cosmetic alteration is rarely recommended due for this reason, but is performed anyways. Dudes often worry that their dick is too short. However a reality is often that they have one that is of medium size and perfectly functional.
Surprisingly, the average length of this male organ is:
- Limp – 2.5″ up to 4″
- Erect – 5″ up to 7″
1. Girth Operation
[Must see! My Review of Penomet Water Pump]
This type of surgery is less invasive but may also have only very little effect. It is based on harvesting fat from areas of your body and its consequent injection into the shaft of your phallus.
The time that this whole procedure would take, differs from person to person, but it can be a disruptive and costly process to undergo regularly.
2 Side Effects
- Lumpy shaft – However, if this operation is not done properly, your male organ can appear lumpy and uneven (often giving rise to further concerns about its appearance).
- Temporary – This would also need to be undertaken on regular basis in order to maintain the desired outcome. This is because male cock is not a usual area for fat storage and so your body tries to re-disperse it continually to other areas.
2. Length Operation
Surgical operation focused on increasing the length of your penis is quite intricate and involves cutting the suspensory ligament.
[This may interest you – Review: Shocking Facts About SizeGenetics Extender Exposed]
This holds your phallus to the pelvic region and also supports it when it is erect.
3 Common Side Effects
- Pointing downwards – Once this ligament is cut, your “little buddy” will then hang lower making it appear longer than it was before. This in itself may make it visually less appealing during erection as it can point downwards.
- Small gain – Only around 35% of men who underwent this procedure are happy with the outcome. This is because in most cases it adds only an average of 0.5 of an inch in length.
- Painful stretching – After the actual surgery is done, you will be required to use weight or stretching devices (depending on the surgeons preference) to add another 0.5 of an inch. That makes around 1 inch in total, which when fully informed, most men decide not to proceed with this operation.
3 Commercial & Less-Invasive Options
There are other methods that can be tried before resorting to often painful surgical alteration. These include:
However, again there is very small research into the effectiveness of capsules and devices and therefore it is difficult to say whether you will achieve any long term improvement or not. Therefore, I can only suggest you to read more about natural exercises for penile enhancement that work and already offered substantial growth to many men around the globe!
For your interest: Did you know that there is effective, usually safe and non-invasive way to enlarge your manhood? Here is great article about it: Exercises for natural & permanent growth in size.
Extra 3 Free Quick Fix Solutions
There are other very simple tricks for improvement of you measurements down there:
- Shed that belly – Maybe the most popular is to getting rid of belly fat and toning muscles of your abdomen and lower pelvic area. This is because extra weight and skin can hide the base of your penis hence distorting its length.
- Use mirror – Also try not to assess your measurements from a bird’s eye view. To get a true idea of how your phallus looks like use a side on view while looking in the mirror as this gives you a more realistic idea of how others will see your “little buddy“.
- Ask your girl – You can also seek the opinion of your partner. Many guys may do not feel comfortable doing this, but sometimes your problem is not as bad as you may think. She will also offer you support if you will decide to undergo any of the surgical operations mentioned above.
You should check out these sources as well:
Before you decide to go for any of the methods here it is crucial to consider and compare advantages against disadvantages of each procedure so that you will have a clear idea what it is you want to achieve and whether it is worth your money, time and often pain as well.
Just keep in mind that you have to speak to a surgeon as it will help you to choose which procedure will offer the best results for your needs!