Hey, are you that BIG boy or just around the national average? Can you really boast that you have an “elephant trunk” in your trousers?
- CLICK HERE to jump directly to what size women prefer and national average numbers…
Just keep reading this guide and discover the most precise way how to get to your REAL size. You may be surprised that it may be quite different than what you may have believed.
Check out these:
- 8 Great Oral Sex Tips for Men
- Top 15 Aphrodisiac Foods That Will Make Her Horny
- 10+ Shocking Facts About Men and Their Sex Life
Getting your penis measurements may not be an activity that many of you have real haste to discuss. Nor one that you want to actually seek out advice in accomplishing.
But in reality, there are many dudes out there who do not have any idea how to do this properly. Therefore I have decided to create this simple guide to help them to get to their most accurate numbers.
Why to Actually Measure Your Size?
Because the idea of having large phallus is so tightly intertwined in society with some people’s ideas of machismo and security, having a well-established and precise numbers on where exactly you stand on the scale of length and girth can be a step forward into fostering a much greater self-esteem and power in everyday life.
My guide will show you how to measure your penis size correctly. I hope you will like it.
However, you always need to keep in mind that just as you cannot choose physical qualities that you are born with when it comes to height, facial features and skin color, how your “little buddy” will look like is also part of person’s identity and should not be something that you should be ashamed of!
5 Simple Things You Will Need
[Read More: 7 Biggest Myths About Big Penises on Salon.com]
There is a variety of ways to accurately measure your own penile size, and they can all be accomplished with the inclusion of just a few simple tools that can be found in any household.
Here is the list of 5 very common items that you will need to do this:
- Soft measuring tape
- Pencil or pen
- Sheet of paper
However, before you start, you should first understand that there are two different parameters to consider while assessing your shaft:
- Girth & diameter
In order to properly measure any of those, you will need to have an erection. Therefore, it can be helpful to get a lubricant that you are comfortable with to get a boner in order to achieve maximum size.
1. Measuring Your Length
[I bet this will interest you: Are Male Enhancement Pills Toxic & Dangerous?]
A more manual and direct way to do this is to make use of following household items:
- Measuring tape or ruler
- Pencil or pen
- Something to make a mark on (paper, etc.)
This is really simple three step process that anyone will manage:
- Firstly, position the ruler at the very base of your shaft.
- Secondly, take care to press it into your pubic bone in order to prevent fat deposits from making your length smaller than it actually is.
- Thirdly, mark how long your shaft is from its base all the way to the end of the tip of your glans.
That is it!
2. Assessing Your Penile Girth & Diameter
[Read More: 21 Women Reveal What It Was Like To Have Sex With A Large Or Small Penis on ThoughtCatalog.com]
Both of these are similarly easy processes and all you will need is:
- Measuring tape
- Piece of string
Your girth can be measured very easily in a simple manner. To accomplish this, you need to make use of a piece of string and pen to get an accurate idea of your circumference:
- Firstly, you should gently wrap the string around the thickest part of your erected shaft.
- Secondly, mark where the beginning of the wrap once again meets itself once it has been circled around your base just one time.
- Thirdly, once the mark has been made, you may simply put this string up alongside a piece of measuring tape for the proper number.
- What is more, you can figure out your width (diameter) by dividing your penis girth by 3.14!
After you have solid numbers in all three dimensions you can be assured that now you have the most accurate possible measurements of your penile size. However, it would be wise to conduct repeated trials of each procedure in order to establish an “average” and increase the credibility of the final numbers that you will come to when you are done.
By the way: Here, I have written great article about quick fix ways to last longer in bed that may interest you!
The Authentic Women´s Penis Size Preference Chart
Additional Tips & Average Size
[Read More: 10 Bizarre Sex World Records on Oddee.com]
The knowledge of accurate measurements does help you to choose the right condom, which can assist to avoid a potentially embarrassing situation that can result from bringing into your bedroom one that is either too big or too small.
Other Useful Articles:
Now that you know how to measure penis size correctly, you need to pick the right condom. Condoms come in measurements that are tailored towards the national averages in different aspects of your erected state. They come as follows:
- Length – 5.5” to 6.3”
- Girth – 4.5” to 5.1”
- Diameter – 1.4” to 1.6”
Therefore, if one’s penis is close to these, it would be most beneficial to purchase an average sized “protection”. Because different brands can often use various standards of measurement, it can also be beneficial to take a condom and measure one’s erected “little buddy” alongside it to gauge compatibility.
There is even mobile app that will help you get your length and girth for choosing proper condom at PCMag: Penis-Measuring iPhone App Promises to Quantify Your Shortcomings!
For your interest: Do you know that you can add some inches to your phallus permanently and in a natural way by repeatedly doing some exercises? Read more about such workouts in my article here: 8 Natural Penis Enlargement Exercises You Have to Try Right NOW!
- Male Anatomy 101: 8 Little-Known Facts About Penis Size – on MedicalDaily.com
- Is Your Guy Normal When It Comes to Sex? – on Shape.com
- The Science of Penis Size: Does It Really Matter? – on Gizmodo.com
- Penis Size: It May Be Written in the Length of His Fingers – on Time.com
- We (Two Women) Tested This Penis-Measuring App So You Don’t Have To – on NYMag.com
- Penis size averages studies of the world 2014 – on EveryOneWeb.com