Table Of Contents
Getting your penis measurements may not be an activity that many of you have great haste to discuss and much less to actually seek out advice in accomplishing. But in reality, there are many dudes out there who do not have any idea how to do this properly and therefore need guidance to get to the most accurate numbers.
Why To Measure Your Size
Because the idea of having large dick is so tightly intertwined in society with some people’s ideas of machismo and security, having a well-established and accurate numbers on where exactly one stands as far as length and girth go can be a great step forward into knowing oneself better and fostering a much greater self-esteem and power in everyday life.
Just as you cannot choose physical qualities that you are born with when it comes to height, facial features and skin color, how your dick look like is also part of person’s identity and should not be something that you should be ashamed of. In order to accomplish that, however, you have to understand how is your body constructed.
What Will You Need
There is a variety of ways to accurately measure your own penis size, and they can all be accomplished with the inclusion of just a few simple tools that can be found in any household. The common things that one may use to do this task are:
- A ruler,
- Soft measuring tape,
- A pencil or pen, and
- A sheet of paper.
Before setting out to making measurements, one must first understand that there are two different parameters to consider while assessing your shaft; its length, girth, and diameter respectively.
A more manual and direct way to do this is to make use of following household items:
- Measuring tape or a ruler, pencil or pen and something to make a mark on (paper, etc.)
This is really simple process that can be conducted in three steps:
- Firstly, position the ruler at the very base of the shaft.
- Secondly, take care to press into the pubic bone in order to prevent fat deposits from hiding your accurate length.
- Thirdly, proceed to marking how long your penile body is from the base all the way to the end of tip of your glans.
That is it!
Assessment Of Penile Girth & Diameter
Both of these are similarly simple processes and all you will need is:
- Measuring tape, piece of string and pen.
Your girth can be measured very easily in a three-steps process. To accomplish this, you can make use of a piece of string and pen to get an accurate idea of circumference:
- Firstly, you should gently wrap the string around the thickest part of your erected shaft.
- Secondly, mark where the beginning of the wrap meets the string again once it has been circled around your base just one time.
- Thirdly, once the mark has been made, you may simply put the string up alongside a piece of measuring tape for the accurate number.
What is more, you can figure out width or diameter of your dick by dividing its girth by 3.14.
BTW: Here, I have written great article about quick fix ways to last longer in bed that may interest you!
After you have solid numbers in all three dimensions you can be assured that now you have the most accurate possible measurement of your penile size. However, it would be wise to conduct repeated trials of each procedure in order to establish an “average” and increase the credibility of the final measurement that you will come to when you are done.
The knowledge of accurate measurements does help you to choose the right condom, which can help to avoid a potentially embarrassing situation that can result from bringing into the bedroom one that is either too big or too small. Condoms come in measurements that are tailored towards the national averages in different sizes.
Here are national average numbers (in erected state):
- Length – 5.5” to 6.3”.
- Girth – 4.5” to 5.1”.
- Diameter – 1.4” to 1.6”.
FYI: Do you know that you can add some inches to your dick permanently and in a natural way? Read more about such workouts in my article here.
Therefore, if one’s penis is close to these averages, it would be most beneficial to purchase an average sized condom. Because different brands can often use different standards of measurement, it can also be beneficial to take a condom and measure one’s erected “little buddy” alongside it to gauge compatibility.
Latest posts by James Buzinko (see all)
- Learn How To Impress A Girl With 10 Simple Tips - December 11, 2013
- Friends With Benefits: Tips, Tricks And Strategies For Making It Work - December 9, 2013
- Warning: Male Extra Pills Reviews And Side Effects Exposed! - December 9, 2013