Foreplay is really important in getting you both in the mood and women especially find good foreplay necessary for an enjoyable sex session. By doing everything ‘right‘ with your fingers, you will get her ultra wet and wanting more of you.
Read these guides for improving SEXUAL mastery:
- Eating Pussy 101: Become Her Master with These Tips and Tricks
- 5 Fabulous Tips to Make Any Woman Squirt Easily
This step by step guide will tell you everything you need to know to make her scream from pleasure!
Step #1 – Turn Her on First!
It’s important before you start working your way down her belly with your hand that you get her turned on fully first. Most women are weak at the knees with some:
- Gentle kisses along the neck/collar bone area.
- Making out passionately.
- Breast play. (For more on this read: How to Handle Her Breasts Like a Real Stallion)
Once she seems to be turned on, it’s time to introduce your fingers and give her the experience to remember.
Awesome Foreplay Video Demonstration
Watch the Video Above for the Perfect Tutorial
Read these for more details on the ULTIMATE foreplay:
Step #2 – Panties Play
Once she is really turned on, your next step is to travel slowly with your hand on her lower belly and onto her panties. You need to rub her pussy slowly through her panties to tease her and make her crave for you to be inside her!
While rubbing, continue kissing her passionately until you can feel her panties are becoming wet. Only then proceed to the third step.
Do steps one and two from behind her. This way, she will become much more aroused!
Step #3 – Techniques You Have to Try
Entering her pussy is a no brainer. However, there are some rules you should follow:
- Do not hurry into her. Rather tease her further on her inner thighs and outer labia.
- Never put anything dry inside her even if she is well wet inside. Use your or her mouth to make your finger wet.
- Always enter with just one (preferably your middle) finger, and after a while add second (either index or ring) finger depending on the technique you will use.
- There are two places you need to focus on while fingering her – Clitoris and G-spot.
Don´t do this:
Some men who have very little experience with women, finger them with a straight ‘in and out’ motion that does absolutely nothing for them regarding stimulation. It’s literally like having sex with a teeny weeny penis, which most women will agree isn’t great.
Great Fingering Techniques to Blow Her Mind!
Click on The Image Above to Watch the Video Demonstration
Technique #1 – The Clit Rubber
Position – This method works best if you are both standing/kneeling and facing each other (or you are behind her).
- Make both your middle and index finger wet (use lube or yours/hers saliva).
- With your lubricated fingertips start slowly rubbing her clitoris (it is on top of her vagina, hidden under a soft skin called clitoral hood).
- You can change it up a little bit and try soft tapping, circular motions, or gentle squeezing/rolling of her clit between your fingers.
- You can gradually increase your tempo (however you need to maintain steady rhythm).
This is a very common and straightforward way she can easily reach an orgasm! When you use this technique, she will scream from pleasure in the end, trust me.
Technique #2 – The Pussy Slider
Read More: Small Penis? Here Is What to Do About It
Position – Again this technique is great if you are both standing/kneeling and facing each other (or you are behind her).
- Make sure your middle and index fingers are well lubricated.
- Place tips of these two fingers on either side of her clit.
- Then glide them down and enter inside her vagina.
- Return to the second step and repeat this technique.
This method is not that common, but it is still easy to do. Just remember that your fingers need to be well wet.
Technique #3 – The Come Hither
Position – The best way to do this technique is to kneel left of her (if you are right-handed) or right of her (if you are left-handed).
- Make your palm, middle, and ring finger well wet.
- Enter her pussy with these two fingers and slope them upwards against her vaginal wall.
- Do “come here” motion with your fingers inside her with your fingertips rubbing her front vaginal wall (where her G-spot is). At the same time, you will be cupping her clit with your lubricated palm for extra stimulation.
- Start slow and gradually increase your speed and rhythm up to an explosive finish (some women prefer this move to be fast while other like it slow and steady).
Many girls can actually squirt from this method of fingering, as long as she is turned on enough. Don’t expect her to be gushing after a minute, it takes time and dedication. She needs to relax fully, and you need to put the work in to get that end result!
There are many more techniques you can use to make her squirt, such as “The Intense Stroker“, “The Hook Overdrive“, or “The Double Trouble“. For more on these techniques, read this guide: 4 Powerful Techniques to Make Your Woman Squirt
Video Guide to Her G-Spot Stimulation
Click on The Image Above to Watch the Video Demonstration
Step #4 – Be Ready to Go Further
Just don’t go overboard. Although it’s pretty awesome, so is penetrative sex! She may be giving off signs that she is ready for something more, like:
- Pulling you towards her.
- Trying to unbutton your pants.
- Telling you she wants you.
All these signs guarantee that she is ready for the next step – actual sex!
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ #1 – To Lube or Not to Lube?
When asking the question about fingering a woman, you might be wondering whether you should be using lubricant to make her even more wet. Some girls don’t like (and don’t need) it! However, other love extra lubrication.
Therefore, I recommend trying lube at least once because if she has never used it before – the likelihood is that she will really enjoy it.
Try and use:
– A water-based lube to avoid any adverse reactions.
– I would say to avoid ones that promise “tingling” sensations, especially if she is new to lubricants.
Just keep in mind that lube will give her a helping hand in getting wet if she’s really tight down there. It will enhance the experience even more and help her to relax with you fully.
FAQ #2 – What to Do with Your Other Hand?
While one hand is being used to finger the girl, use your other hand to work her clit. It’s probably no secret to you that clitoral stimulation is crucial to many (especially younger) women.
While some are not keen on it, some swear by it!
The only way you are going to know if she likes it is to give it a try. Making small circles with your finger on her clit will feel really good to her, and a gentle tapping is great too.
Just experiment with your fingers and where they seem like they are doing the job well on her vagina.
FAQ #3 – How Can I Read Her Responses?
You will be able to tell if she likes what you are doing by the way that she reacts. Maybe she will moan to tell you she’s enjoying it or maybe even scream obscenities.
However, some girls are much quieter, but you will still know by the way her body involuntarily acts to what you are doing to her body. Just look for following signs:
- She is arching her back.
- Her legs are shaking.
- Her breathing is getting more laboured.
- Inside of her vagina starts to clench or tighten.
Try changing up the pace of your fingers, to see whether she likes it fast or slow. It’s entirely possible for some women to reach climax only from fingering, in fact – many prefer it!
Not all women “squirt” fluids when they reach orgasm so don’t worry if she doesn’t. If all else fails in knowing if you are fingering her correctly, ASK HER – communication is critical when it comes to having amazing sex!
3 Extra Tips to Avoid Making Mistakes
There are tips you should follow to give her the best experience possible:
- Long nails are a big no-no – You need to trim and file (use glass nail file) your fingernails to avoid scratching and hurting her pussy. Especially if you perform the moves described above correctly as the tips of your fingers will come in regular contact with her vaginal wall.
- Always look like you are enjoying it – Do this even if you are really just waiting for the actual sex to begin. If she sees that you are enjoying it, she will relax and fully immerse herself in it.
- Do what SHE enjoys – These are guidelines only, and as mentioned previously, no two women are the same. If she tells you she doesn’t like her clit to be rubbed, for example, stick to the other techniques mentioned. She’s more likely to have a good time if she is entirely comfortable with what is going on.
Just keep in mind that this type of sexual activity is really important to women, as it’s the first step in serious foreplay, after kissing and touching of her breasts. Now that you know all the VITAL parts, why not put these steps into practice?
I hope that thanks to this guide you mastered a precious skill that is sure to make her lust for you even stronger as she’s definitely going to be screaming your name once you are finished with her!