If you are like me, you always wanted to have that BIG cock that will satisfy any woman. PERIOD.
For many years, various companies and unscrupulous doctors made odd claims (some of which have been proven totally false) about solving your “enlargement issues”.
BTW, these will step up your GAME
- 9 Types Of Female Orgasm You Have To Know
- Eating Pussy 101: Become Her Master With These Tips And Tricks
- 8 OMG Sex Tips That Will Make Her Obsessed With You
Do you plan to consult this with your doctor, or to invest in products that claim to increase your length, width, or girth? If so, read on….
2 Important Reasons for Making It Bigger
There are 2 types of reasons for increasing your size:
- Physiological – Some must undergo surgeries to boost their measurements due to a medical condition called micropenis (a male organ that is only 3 inches, or smaller when fully erect), which can negatively affect both sexual activity, as well as process of urination. Luckily, most men do have an average and fully functional dick (between 5″ and 7″ when fully erect).
- Psychological – Other guys, however, might just be doing so because of the belief that a larger “manhood” will bring them more attractive partners, and increase their lovemaking skills. They don’t realize that these things aren’t always true.
[Check Out This One? The Ultimate Guide To G-Spot]
Most men would agree that they would like to improve the measurements of their “little buddies”, right? In many cases, though, possible risks may far outweigh the potential benefits.
2 Main Issues With Seeking Care
Embarrassing: Main reason why most men won’t go for penile enlargement is because they experience embarrassment or shame.
“Male patients will often admit, on anonymous surveys, that they may feel uncomfortable talking about this issue with anyone including partners and medical professionals.”
Finding Help Alone: Others think that they can simply find a solution that will not require an unpleasant discussion.
Some may also experience a very common health problem known as erectile dysfunction. They believe that it will improve their libido and quality of erections.
Does Penis Enlargement Work?
Some of the solutions on the market have already been called complete frauds and hoaxes by those in the medical community.
“Many studies on anything but certain surgical procedures and penile workouts have shown little to no conclusive evidence that these methods actually provide permanent results.”
No. 1: Surgical Male Enhancement Procedures
There are several types of surgeries that might be offered by a few cosmetic surgeons.
Normally, however, these are reserved for those whose reproductive organs have been damaged by injury or birth defect.
Moreover, this type of surgery has not been proven to be completely safe or very effective in any form. Some of these include:
- Length - Snipping the suspensory ligament and moving skin from the abdomen to the shaft of your cock. This affects the way your “little buddy” hangs, making it appear longer.
- Fat Removal – Sometimes, a doctor may also remove pubic bone fat to achieve better results.
- Width – Another possible procedure that is used to make your shaft thicker is based on direct injection of fat deposits taken from any part of your body.
Most Men Do Not Desire Surgery
Most guys, in reality, are not ready to face the risks these surgeries bring. You should keep in mind these potential side effects including:
- Misshapen Penis
- Scar Tissue
- Failure Of The Procedure
- Unstable Erection
- Complete Loss Of Sexual Feeling
- Inability To Achieve Erection Or Orgasm
Therefore, you should definitely talk to your doctor and weigh the possible risks you may be facing by trying to undergo any of these procedures. Then, consider trying other, safer, more effective options, like natural workouts that are described in the end of this article.
No. 2: Pills & Creams
There are also quite a few tablets and creams on the market that promise miracles. Their producers usually claim that:
- These can increase your girth.
- Or that these can make your dick larger during an erection.
However, these claims are mostly overrated in order to make more sales. Most of these products are quite expensive in order to make as much money as possible from us, customers.
[Find Out: Are Male Enhancement Pills Toxic & Dangerous?]
What is more, none of them is actually approved for medical use by the FDA. Although some capsules can help you with erectile dysfunction (like Viagra), none of them could make your “little buddy” bigger.
And if they could, the effects would only be temporary at best! Save your money and probably even your health by avoiding these.
Studies On Pills And Creams
To date, none of these products has been found effective in any way. Instead, think about looking at some of the more natural and less invasive options in the end of this article that actually may work.
No. 3: Pumps
These are another seemingly popular gadgets that claim they may help you achieve a larger cock.
Normally, these are the same as vacuum versions. However, one has to admit that they might be effective in treating erectile dysfunction, temporarily.
Additionally, they do cause your dick to swell and, therefore, make it appear somewhat bigger for a short amount of time because of higher blood flow to the area.
[Discover - The Shocking Truth About Penis Pumps Revealed]
Sadly, these effects are only visible for as long as you have the tourniquet around the base of your reproductive organ to keep the blood flow in that particular area.
You should pay great attention as using these in an irresponsible way may cause further damage to your soft tissues.
Does Pumping Really Work?
The short answer is, yes but only temporarily. For some men, penile pumps are a must because of their poor blood circulation.
However, as stated above, using a vacuum pump for an extended amount of time might cause you harm. If you allow the tourniquet to remain on for longer than 20 minutes, you may experience permanent tissue damage.
Using these devices over and over again is also not recommended, because of other risks that are not covered in this article. What is more, I have to warn you that these results will probably never be permanent and your erection may actually become dependent upon a pump thanks to its overuse.
No. 4: Manual Exercises
Lastly, I want to cover the only natural way of penis enlargement – manual exercises. The most common type of workout to increase your dick is often referred to as “jelqing” or “milking” its shaft.
In this technique, a hand over hand motion is used to stroke it from the base, upward to the glans. There are even machines that can perform this motion, as well.
[Check This Out! How To Do Jelqing Exercises Properly]
Although this technique is relatively safe, and will most likely cause no injury, the medical validity of it has always been questioned. Some doctors even say that what this technique claims to do for growth of your organ is biologically impossible.
However, there are thousands of men out there who contradict these claims as they managed to add some inches naturally to their length as well as girth. Still, if done incorrectly, you expose yourself to these dangers:
- Tearing Of Blood Vessels
- Possible Scarring
- Complete Loss Of Sensation
Although penile workouts are quite effective, they need to be done precisely according to specific instructions in order to avoid any damage.
BTW: For me personally this seems to be the only way that works in a naturall way. You should go over these exercises and follow them: List Of Workouts.
Other Methods That Might Work
Finally, I want to list other methods that may actually solve your problems:
- Consult Professional – Firstly, if you are obsessed over your length or girth, and believe it to be horribly inadequate, you might want to go see a counselor or psychologist. You could simply suffer from a mental health issue, not a physical one.
- Ask Your Girl – Secondly, try to talk to your partner about the size issues. Chances are, they will be open to share their sexual preferences to help you feel adequate again.
- Get Skinny – Additionally, you should consider trimming your pubic hair to make your penis appear larger. You may also want to consider weight loss.