If you are like me, you always wanted to have that BIG cock size that will satisfy any woman. PERIOD.
For many years, various companies and unscrupulous doctors made odd claims (some of which have been proven totally false) about solving your “size issues”.
By the way, these will step up your GAME!
- 9 Types of Female Orgasm You Have to Know
- Eating Pussy 101: Become Her Master With These Tips and Tricks
- 8 OMG Sex Tips That Will Make Her Obsessed With You
These days, people are getting lost in amount of solutions that are offered to you. Do you plan to consult this with your doctor, or to invest in products that claim to increase your length, width, or girth? If so, read on….
1. Surgical Male Enhancement Procedures
There are several types of medical surgeries that might be offered by a few cosmetic surgeons. Normally, these are reserved only for guys whose reproductive organs have been damaged by injury or birth defect.
Moreover, this type of procedure to enhance your size has not been proven to be completely safe (nor very effective) in any form. Some of these include:
- Snipping the suspensory ligament and moving skin from the abdomen to the shaft of your cock. This affects the way your “little buddy” hangs, making it appear a little bit longer.
- Sometimes, a doctor may also remove fat from your pubic bone to achieve better results and visually add to your length.
- Another possible procedure that is used to make your shaft thicker is based on direct injection of fat deposits taken from any part of your body.
Risks You May Face
Most guys, in reality, are not ready to face the risks these surgeries bring. You should keep in mind these potential side effects including:
- Misshapen penis
- Scar tissue
- Failure of the treatment
- Unstable erection
- Complete loss of sexual feeling
- Inability to achieve erection or orgasm
Therefore, you should definitely talk to your doctor and weigh the possible risks you may be facing by trying to undergo any of these procedures. Then, you may consider trying other, safer, more effective options, like natural workouts that are described in the end of this article.
2. Pills & Creams
There are also quite a few supplements, medicine and creams on the market that promise miracles. However, you need to pay close attention as not each and every one of these really work.
I highly recommend you to check out this article in order to avoid being ripped off – Top 5 Male Enhancement Pills on the Market.
One thing that you should definitely realize is the fact that generally, none of them is actually approved for medical use by the FDA. Although some capsules can be approved for helping you with erectile dysfunction (like Viagra), none of them is backed to make your “little buddy” bigger.
[Find out: Are Male Enhancement Pills Toxic & Dangerous?]
If you want to avoid eating any chemical pills, you can look at some of the more natural and less invasive options in the end of this article that actually may work.
3. Pumps & Extenders
These are another seemingly popular gadgets that claim they may help you achieve a larger cock. Similarly as with the pills and creams, not all of these devices actually work!
After reading a lot about these “growth machines”, I have identified 3 types of devices that may help you:
- Vacuum pumps – I believe that pumps that are based only on the pull of vacuum are not working properly for permanent penis enlargement (although they might be effective in treating erectile dysfunction, temporarily).
- Hydropumps – These are similar to those based on vacuum, however they are much more effective and less dangerous as water distributes the pull effect evenly all around the surface of your phallus. Here are two best devices in this category I was able to discover: Should You Buy Bathmate Hydro Pump? & My Review of Penomet Water Pump.
- Extenders – These are gadgets that will expand and stretch. In that way they will prolong your shaft while creating stretching tension leading to size expansion. Here are best products I have managed to discover: Top Penis Extenders – Do These 7 Devices Really Work?
If you want to make these work effectively, you need to combine their usage with exercises and workouts mentioned in the 4th point!!!
However, you should always pay great attention as using these in an irresponsible way may cause further damage to your soft tissues!
Risks You Face With Pumping
If you ask yourself whether these devices really work, the short answer is, yes it will raise your measurement but mostly temporarily. For some men, penile pumps are a must because of their poor blood circulation.
However, as stated above, using a vacuum pump for an extended amount of time might cause you harm. If you allow the tourniquet to remain on for longer than 20 minutes, you may experience permanent tissue damage.
[Discover - The Shocking Truth About Penis Pumps Revealed]
Using these devices over and over again is also not recommended, because of other risks that are not covered in this article. What is more, I have to warn you that these results will probably never be permanent and your erection may actually become dependent upon a pump thanks to its overuse.
4. Manual Exercises
Lastly, I want to cover the only natural way of penis enlargement – manual stretching exercises. The most common type of extension workout to increase your “little buddy” is often referred to as “jelqing” or “milking“.
In this technique, a hand over hand motion is used to stroke it from the base, upward to the glans. There are even machines that can perform this motion, as well.
[Check out more detailed instructions! How to Do Jelqing Exercises Properly]
Although this method is relatively safe, and will most likely cause no injury, the medical validity of it has always been questioned. Some doctors even say that what this technique claims to do for growth of your organ is biologically impossible.
However, there are thousands of men out there who contradict these claims as they managed to add some inches naturally to their length as well as girth. Still, if done incorrectly, you expose yourself to these dangers:
- Tearing of blood vessels
- Possible scarring
- Complete loss of sensation
By the way: Although these workouts are quite effective, they need to be done precisely according to proper detailed instructions in order to avoid any damage. You should go over these step-by-step directions and follow them here – List of 8 natural workouts.
4 Other Methods That Might Work
Finally, I want to list other methods that may actually solve your problems:
- Consult professional – If you are obsessed over your length or girth, and believe it to be horribly inadequate, you might want to go see a counselor or psychologist. You could simply suffer from a mental health issue, not a physical one.
- Ask your girl – Try to talk to your partner about the size issues. Chances are, they will be open to share their sexual preferences to help you feel adequate again.
- Get rid of bush – Additionally, you should consider trimming your pubic hair to make your penis appear larger.
- Shed lower belly fat – You may also want to consider weight loss.
All these will not add you any size technically, but will make you feel better about what length and girth you already have!
2 Important Reasons for Making It Bigger
Often, there are 2 types of reasons why guys want to increase their size:
- Physiological – Some must undergo surgeries to boost their measurements due to a medical condition called micropenis (a male organ that is only 3 inches, or smaller when fully erect), which can negatively affect both sexual activity, as well as process of urination. Luckily, most men do have an average and fully functional dick (between 5″ and 7″ when fully erect).
- Psychological – Other, however, might just be doing so because of the belief that a larger “manhood” will bring them more attractive partners, and increase their lovemaking skills. They don’t realize that these things aren’t always true.
[Check out this one! The Ultimate Guide to G-Spot]
Most men would agree that they would like to improve the measurements of their “little buddies”, right? In many cases, though, possible risks may far outweigh the potential benefits.
2 Main Issues With Seeking Care
I have discovered 2 main problems why dudes fail to get proper advice on the whole size enlargement issue:
- Embarrassment – Main reason why most men won’t go for penile enlargement is because they experience embarrassment or shame.
- Self help – Others think that they can simply find a solution that will not require an unpleasant discussion.
“Male patients will often admit, on anonymous surveys, that they may feel uncomfortable talking about this issue with anyone including partners and medical professionals.”
Some may also experience a very common health problem known as erectile dysfunction. They believe that penile length and girth growth will improve their libido and quality of erections as well.
Does Penis Enlargement Work?
Some of the solutions on the market have already been called complete frauds and hoaxes by those in the medical community.
“Many studies on anything but certain surgical procedures and penile workouts have shown little to no conclusive evidence that these methods actually provide permanent results.”
Regardless of this, I gave you more information about all of the available “treatments” you might come across that claim to boost your size to make your decision making more accurate.
- Penis enlargement: Study finds non-surgical methods DO increase length – on DailyMail.co.uk
- Hacking Your Penis Apart, Stitching It Back Together: Not a Good Idea – on GoodMenProject.com
- Measuring Your Penis Size: Are You Really Above The Average? – on TheStallionStyle.com
- The Weird World Of Penis Lengthening – on Jezebel.com
- Are There Any Scientifically Proven “Miracle” Methods to Enlarge Your Penis? – on Gizmodo.com