REMEMBER: Below Are Top 5 Butt Plugs for Insane Pleasure! Number 1 Is REALLY Kinky! These Tips Helped Over 100,000 Readers! Photos, Videos and Extra Tips INCLUDED!
I bet you all have seen various sex toys such as dildos, handcuffs and various other things that you can play with. While most of these are meant for vaginal pleasure, there is a toy that provides a little anal fun all day long.
Check out these posts for sexual inspiration:
- The 10 Best Male Sex Toys That Are Worth Your Money
- 10 Most Popular Female Sex Toys
- The Forbidden Art of Prostate Milking
This is where butt plugs come to play. You can wear them as a discreet sex toy to the gym or around the mall, and no one will notice – unless you tell them!
So without any further delay, I am giving you my most favorite butt plugs that are definitely worth your money!
Category #1 – Best Vibrating Models
Our Pick - Mini Pleasure Probe
The vibrating pleasure probe is small, fun toy that features a vibration mode that will have you curling your toes in few minutes. This plug is perfect for the first-time user and provides:
- Vibration mode.
- Flexible design.
- 2.75” Insertion length.
- 0.25” Tip for gradual insertion.
- Finger ring for easy removal.
The switch is inside of the ring, so it is easy to control. However, this is not a plug you can use outside of the bedroom, but it does provide blissful pleasure.
Category #2 – Best Models for Beginners
Our Pick - Crystal Jellies Anal Starter Kit
A full starter kit. These Crystal Jellies give you everything you need for some serious anal play! By purchasing this set, you will get:
- Small, medium, and large sizes.
- The flexible gel that allows for easy insertion.
- O-ring strap.
This kit’s pieces are shaped like penises, and the end is flat and flanged to ensure it does not make its way too far into your anus! With three different sizes, you can have fun no matter your anal experience.
Category #3 – Best Models for Maintaining Hygiene
Our Pick - Njoy´s Pure Plug 2.0
Pure pleasure right at your sphincter. The Pure Plug 2.0 by Njoy doesn’t come with many great features, but it still makes out top 5 list just because it works so well.
This product provides:
- Stainless steel
- 3.5” length
- 2” diameter
- Finger ring for easy removal
Not only does this product look great, but the tip is also designed with four grooves to ensure easy insertion. Stainless steel is also easily to clean which is a major benefit!
Category #4 – Best Kinky Models
Our Pick - Fashionistas Pony Tail Glass Butt Plug
If you like when things get a little bit kinky, this is the right model for you! Developed by Fashionistas, this butt plug is designed for comfortable insertion into your anus. It has one extra feature that will drive him or her wild – a tail!
The glass body slides in with ease, and the tail hangs out so that when you walk around, you are a little more exotic.
There is a small flange, and this product can also double as a mini whip! With a tiny size, this product is ideal for beginners or those looking to have a little kinky action like never before.
Category #5 – Best Models for Prostate Stimulation
Our Pick - Bob by Lelo
Bob by Lelo is meant for him. It has an elegant design and it is made from silicone. While you can wear it as a butt plug, the ring is the perfect addition to a joyful massage for your prostate and to help you reach an intense orgasm.
The Bob model has some fascinating features:
- Curves for anal and prostate stimulation.
- Ring for easy insertion and massaging.
- Seamless, smooth design.
- Silicone exterior.
This model comes in both red or blue color versions, and it is just 96 x 32 mm in size.
The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
A butt plug is essentially a sex toy similar to a dildo, but you insert it into your rectum. In general, these are much smaller in size and have a flanged end to stay in place after you sit down.
Their main purpose is to stimulate your anus and can also help loosen it for anal sex. Their design is often varied according to the individual brand and manufacturer´s creative ideas.
Depending on the model, you will be able to have these inside of you during actual intercourse or while walking around the town.
7 Instructions to Use Butt Plugs with Ease
Click on the Image Above to Watch the Video by LoveHoney
Many people hate any anal stimulation because the first time they tried it, they did not use enough lube. This is something that you will need to be cautious about with this toy as well!
If you want to have real fun with these toys, you need to:
- Thoroughly clean your anus.
- Lubricate your plug as well as your anus very well.
- Insert it into yourself very slowly.
- All it should take to put it inside yourself is just a slight push.
- You can wiggle the plug with your hand for further stimulation.
- Just leave it in your anus and go about your business.
- You can even leave it in place during regular sexual intercourse for even more powerful orgasm as a result.
Keep in mind: When you remove this toy, you should clean and sterilize it to ensure that dangerous bacteria are not present when you insert it into yourself again. If you have issues with removal of your plug, you can add little more lube around it by pulling it slightly out of your rectum.
Most Popular Features, Designs & Materials to Choose!
There are not many features seen with butt plugs as these toys are usually more based on their texture than anything else.
There is also a variety of designs you can try out:
- Normal-looking penis shaped models.
- There are also a few kinky versions with a tale.
- Some manufacturers have made vibrating versions to enhance your pleasure.
- Curved models are also becoming a very popular choice.
Pay attention: In general, the most common plugs are made from silicone, patented gels, stainless steel or even glass.
3 Dangers & Safety Issues of Butt Plugs
In general, there are not many things you should be worried about, but these are the most common dangers you may face:
- The flange at the end of the plug may not hold it, causing it to enter your anus with no means of retrieval outside of medical intervention.
- If you choose a model that is too big, it can create a significant tearing that is very painful and takes a lot of time to heal.
- If you push on this toy too forcefully, you can harm your rectum leading to severe pain, tearing, or even detachment in severe cases.
Pay attention: You need to be gentle and insert your plug with the utmost ease. Lube everything up and slowly put it inside of you while allowing the sphincter to stretch properly before pushing this toy inside your anus any further.
How to Prepare for Anal Sex
Click on the Image Above to Watch the Video
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ #1: What type of lube should I use?
There are many different types of lubes for you to choose from. However, for different material you should use different types of lubrication:
- Vinyl toys – Silicone-, oil-, and water-based lubes.
- Silicone toys – Water-, and oil-based lubes.
- Rubber & latex toys – Water-, and silicone-based lubes.
You should always read product directions and recommendations for a proper type of lube.
FAQ #2: Can I share one butt plug with other persons after cleaning it?
Please, do not share your sex toys with other sexual partners as there may be a potential transfer of blood and bodily fluids. If you really have to share your sex toy, always place a new condom for protection between users.
FAQ #3: How long can I wear it?
In general, you could wear your plug for around 10-12 hours without any health issues (I am not a doctor so do not take this information as granted). However, you need to build up to this number gradually (do not try to go for a 10-hour session the first time).
To minimize health risks and irritation during your extended anal play, use silicone lube (reapply often) in combination with glass or metal toys.
However, if you notice any pain, discomfort or bleeding, it’s important to take the plug out immediately. If you get cramps, feel irritable or bloated, remove the toy away as these can also be signs of internal damage (where pain receptors are not present).
FAQ #4: How should I clean these toys?
By a proper cleaning of anal toys, you can maintain your full health and avoid getting a blood-born disease such as Hepatitis-C and HIV. Here are crucial steps in cleaning your plug:
- Wash off any fecal matter that is on the toy under hot water.
- Soap up you hands with antibacterial soap and give your toy a good cleaning under hot water (do not use any brushes to avoid damaging surface of your toy).
- Let it air dry and pack it away for later use.
To avoid damage, you should always pack these individually into a separate zip lock bags.
FAQ #5: How to remove your plug?
Usually, a removal of inserted butt plug should be a piece of cake. You can do this by grasping the wider base (usually ends with a ring) and gently pulling outwards in a twisting, corkscrew-like motion.
If you experience resistance, or there is some trouble when removing your toy, you can put a lot of lube on your finger and apply it on the outer rim of your plug until your sphincter releases it.