REMEMBER: I Reveal 9 VERY EFFECTIVE Ways to Add Up to 40 MINUTES to Your Stamina! These Tips Helped Over 173,000 Readers! Tip Number 6 Is Totally AWESOME!
Guys, I am going to share with you 3 quick-fix tips to try tonight that can add 10-25 minutes to your current sex stamina instantly.
- CLICK HERE to jump directly to 1st tip…
If you combine those together with 6 long-term methods that are discussed in the following guide as well, you can train yourself to last as long as you want even during passionate lovemaking. Whether you believe this or not, the truth is that you can dramatically increase the amount of time you’re able to last in bed during sex.
3 Quick-Fix Tips You Should Apply During Sex Tonight
Quick-Fix #1 – Use Numbing Condom
- Immediate effect.
- Should add 5-10 minutes to your sex “session”.
- Makes you safer from STD´s.
- Some brands boost her experience as well.
- May cause excessive numbness & problems with erection.
- Minimizes pleasure from sex.
- Putting on condom reduces spontaneity.
My first and most effective tip would be to use a condom. When you are dealing with a premature ejaculation situation, the fastest way to fix it is to slip on a protection to dull some of the sensation responsible for triggering your uncontrolled climax!
The most effective ones I can recommend are these:
- Performax by Durex
- Performax Intense by Durex
- Extended Pleasure by Trojan
- Everlast Intense by LifeStyles
While almost any regular condom will do, there are countless advanced “stamina boosting” versions that are made of heavier and thicker material with numbing creams available for those who are struggling with serious control issues.
My advice: You should try to throw one of these on the next time that you’re getting busy – and see if it has the kind of impact you’re looking for.
Quick-Fix #2 – Work Out Your PC Muscle The “Proper Way” with Kegels
MUST SEE VIDEO on Surprising Connection Between PC Muscle & Premature Ejaculation!!! (4:44 Minutes)
- Should add approximately 5 more minutes in the beginning.
- Discreet & easy to do method.
- Good against incontinence as well.
- Works for men of all ages.
- Need to do it regularly.
- Takes some time to learn.
- The possibility of overdoing it.
- Quite boring.
If you’re just not the type of guy that will slide on one of those thicker condoms, then Kegel exercises are exactly for you! With the help of these, you will build up and strengthen your Pubococcygeus (PC) muscle that is known as the “shut off valve” responsible for stopping your urine flow and ejaculation.
Actually, it can be strengthened to the point where you can even control and prolong your orgasms! The very best way to do so is by practicing kegel workouts. Here is 4-step instructional guide worth following:
- First, locate it by trying to stop your urine flow while urinating.
- This can be done by using your PC muscle.
- Once identified, you should contract and release it daily for several times and for a specific period.
- The precise numbers are highly individual and depend on your experience level and the regime you choose.
You also need to keep in mind that in order to avoid losing this ejaculatory control you need to consistently work out these muscles. Thankfully, this is a technique that you can do discreetly during the day, giving you almost effortless control with zero headaches or hassle whatsoever.
Please note: If you want to know more details about Kegels, various individual regimes and proper ways to do these exercises, then read my easy-to-follow guide here.
Quick-Fix #3 – Extend Your Foreplay
- Adds 15 minutes to sex.
- Makes her happy and satisfied.
- Pleasurable for both of you.
- Makes her orgasm more easily.
- Works with other techniques mentioned above.
- Does a minimum to improve your penetration stamina.
- Takes some effort to do.
- Does not treat premature ejaculation.
- You need some inspiration & fantasy as well.
Generally, sex can be divided into two main parts, a foreplay, and actual penetration. Believe it or not, there is a tremendous amount of women out there who would love nothing more than 15 or 20 minutes of heavy foreplay before getting right down to the intercourse.
So why not fulfill their wishes? By doing this, you will not only make her more satisfied but you will “artificially” extend the amount of time that you’re having sex. Want to know how? Then you need to read these two very helpful articles:
Keep in mind: While this is not specifically related to boosting your stamina during the actual intercourse, you should realize that your partner is not measuring your performance with a stopwatch. Therefore, prolonging foreplay will make her feel as though you last far longer than you normally do.
Free Bonus: 6 Long-Term Techniques for Absolute Control!
Technique #1 – Control Your Breathing
The first 3 methods I was giving you in paragraphs above were just quick fixes you can use tonight to gain few minutes to your performance. However, if you want to last as long during sex as YOU want, then you need to apply at least some of the more advanced tips that will take some time to master!
The first thing you need to do is to learn how to breathe properly in order to delay your orgasms. You need to do following:
- Try to relax and take deep breaths.
- Inhale for around 5 seconds into your belly.
- Hold it for 3-5 seconds.
- Exhale for another 5 seconds.
- Do this for 5 minutes before sex.
If you realize, shallow and fast breathing often speeds things up during intercourse so try to keep this pattern even while making love.
Keep in mind: If you will be able to master this one you will defeat early climaxes. While you master this technique, try some of these – The Hottest Sex Positions You Have to Experience!
Technique #2 – Try Start & Stop Method (Edging)
Have you ever heard about start and stop technique? It is the old method of delaying, prolonging and intensifying your orgasms. How can you do it?
All you need is to follow these instructions:
- Start having sex.
- Go until you feel you are close to losing control about your arousal.
- At that time, take a little break.
- During this time, focus on her pleasure.
- After your arousal had lowered return to having sex.
- Repeat according to your needs.
Pay attention: If you want to know more details about this technique and about how to do it properly, then I highly recommend you to read my article called – Edging Will Make Your Orgasm More Powerful.
Technique #3 – Squeeze That Little Guy
I bet you have already heard about this one. It is a method that adds only a few minutes from a short-term perspective. However, when doing this for a quite some time it can have a significant impact on your overall sexual stamina.
Here are instructions you need to follow:
- Start having sex.
- Go on until you start to feel over aroused.
- Then pull out and “while working on her” gently squeeze the head of your penis.
- This should make it less sensitive for a while and will give you few minutes.
Please note: Try to begin with this technique asap in order to see results. In the meantime check out this article and please your eyes – 10 Hottest Victoria’s Secret Models You Have to See!!!
Technique #4 – Fake It Until You Make It!
Another technique on this list is rather psychological. You need to make yourself believe that you will be great during sex and that you will last as long as you want.
Here are some steps for you to follow:
- Relax and take some time to concentrate on your mental state.
- Try to “force” yourself to believe that next time you are going to have sex you will last much longer.
- Continue until you feel the surge of confidence build up inside of you.
- Do this mental exercise daily until you achieve the desired effect.
Keep in mind: Although it may be hard to do after you already had some “embarrassing” experience but it is very effective. Until you master your ejaculation, you could try these tips to impress her in the bedroom – 8 OMG Sex Tips That Will Make Her Obsessed with You.
Technique #5 – Try 2 Thrusting Rhythms for Ultimate Control
Have you ever noticed that thrusting too deep and too fast can make you climax more easily? Well, this is something you need to pay attention to!
If you have issues with early ejaculations, then I recommend you to adopt one of the 2 most effective patterns I have managed to find on the internet.
- 7 Shallow to 9 deep – This rhythm is really great and you should focus on doing 7 shallow thrusts (in and out) followed by 9 deep ones (in and out).
- 10 As a result – This pattern is really great and its origin is in ancient “sex guides”. All you need is to make 9 slow deep thrusts followed by 1 shallow. Then you should go for 8 deep and 2 shallow, 7 deep before doing 3 shallow and so on. You should continue and adapt this rhythm according to your and your partners needs.
Pay attention: Focusing on the right pattern may redirect your attention from sex and so enabling you to last even longer.
Worth Checking Out!
Click on The Image Above to See Useful Tips on Breathing!!!
Technique #6 – Get Help from Experts
The last advice I will get you is sadly not free. If all of the above fails, then you are either doing something wrong or your early climaxes may be a sign of some more severe health issue.
Therefore, you should do the following:
- Firstly, go and get yourself checked up by medical professional to eliminate other serious health causes of your issue.
- If everything is all right, then you may be doing these techniques in a wrong way. Therefore, you need some proper guidance from expert programs that will help you to delay your ejaculation for a longer period of time!
Please note: I have reviewed several of such guides and I have to tell this one is really one of the best – Marcus London´s 60 Minute Stamina Review Revealed It All.
Pills & Numbing Creams – Little Chance to Last Longer in Bed?
The very best way to treat your premature ejaculation is to use the natural solutions provided above rather than lean on many of the chemical products provided today.
Although I am very skeptical with regards to effectiveness of pills and lotions, I have decided to review two most popular penis desensitizing products currently available:
- The Complete Guide to Promescent: Reviews and User Feedback Included
- Stallion’s Guide to Stud 100 Spray
However, you need to keep in mind that less-than-ethical marketers (the rough equivalent of a modern snake oil salesmen) have been cashing in on men’s desperation to boost their ability to perform longer during sexual intercourse for years – scamming junk that will deliver no real results whatsoever!
Final Words You Need to Remember!!!
Firstly, make sure that you understand exactly what you want to achieve and only then check out at least a handful of methods to last longer during sex mentioned above!
If you believe that these free options are not for you, then your next step should be to go and check out various commercial “cures” for premature ejaculation.
However, one rule you should keep in mind is to never lose your confidence and always try to deliver your best effort during sex! I’m sure that your girl will be very, very appreciative – and probably not shy about showing it to you too!
Thanks a lot for reading this guide on how to increase your stamina in bed naturally! I hope It was well worth your time. If not, then share with me your feedback in comments section.
Other great sources on this topic:
- Last Longer In Bed: Ask Dr. Chaves – on AskMen.com – This is great article that is written in form of a question and answer with Dr. Chaves.
- Last Longer in Bed! Sex Experts Tell You How – on MensFitness.com – This is very popular article that feature 8 great tips and techniques. Some are the same as mentioned in this post while others are completely new.
- WebMD.com – This encyclopedia-style website provides very useful post on premature ejaculation that may help you identify causes of your issue.
Further Resources Worth Checking Out
- Last Longer In Bed (PE) |Let’s Talk About Sex| – on YouTube.com
- 10 Adventurous Sex Moves You’ve Never Tried – on MensFitness.com
- 7 Exercises To Increase Your Sexual Stamina – on JordanGrayConsulting.com
- Going The Distance: How Can Men Last Longer in Bed? – on Lelo.com
- How to make your man last longer in bed and cure early ejaculation? – on YouBeauty.com