- CLICK HERE to skip directly to individual tips…
Just by following some of the inside information I will share with you below you will “perform during sex” like a real stallion even with a rocking hottie. PERIOD.
If you ever took opportunity to sit down and “talk shop” with the guys that you hang out with, you’ve probably heard all kinds of legends about their long (marathon like) sex sessions.
BTW, You Will Really Enjoy These
- 5 Fabulous Tips To Make Any Woman Squirt Easily
- Eating Pussy 101: Become Her Master With These Tips And Tricks
- 13 Female Erogenous Zones You Need To Pay Attention To
Whether you believe them or not, the truth is that you can dramatically increase the amount of time you’re able to last in bed. You will achieve this with my helpful, yet sometimes little bit controversial tips.
Struggle to Go Over the Average Time
If you have looked into any of the research out there about the modern sex life, the truth is that you’ll find any performance over eight or nine minutes during penetration well outside of the normal range.
- Minuteman – While not exactly as exciting or interesting as most people would like to make it, the stone cold fact is that today we are looking at a “Minuteman epidemic” that is truly sweeping the planet.
- Confront It – However, what’s more important is not to bury this information in the back of your mind, always feeling ashamed of not being able to perform long enough during sex – but instead to embrace, confront, and defeat this issue completely as it’s not that hard.
LISTEN! I am going to arm you with the tricks, tactics, and techniques you need to delay the moment when you ejaculate – and what’s better, I am also going to help you do so almost instantly, with quick fixes that will make you ready to perform tonight! Let’s dive right in…
Understand The Real Issue
While most men have been conditioned to believe that 20, 30, or even 60 minutes intercourse is the norm, we already know that nothing could be further from the truth.
However, that doesn’t mean that you won’t be able to unlock a lot more pleasure – for both of you – if you stretch the time of your sexual performance.
[Check Out This One: Top 15 Aphrodisiac Foods That Will Make Her Horny]
It’s also important that you understand what you’re up against in the first place, especially when it comes to possible medical or neurological conditions that are causing you to “blow your load” too soon.
- Premature ejaculation (PE) – This is a very real issue that can be treated with medical solutions, surgical interventions, and a host of other medical technologies – but you’ll need to speak with your doctor to see if it’s something you’re going to have to live with.
- Psychological causes – Secondly, physical performance can be directly related to any stress, pressure, or anxiety that you may be feeling – especially if you feel like your partner is “out of your league”.
The quickest and most effective way to eliminate these problems would be to seek out assistance from real professionals that can help – but there are faster solutions how to last longer in bed and I am going to dive into them right now.
Quick Fix Tips to Apply During Sex Tonight
Tip No. 1 – Use Condom
You understand that when you are dealing with a premature ejaculation situation, the best way – and the fastest way – is to slip on a condom to dull some of the sensation responsible for triggering your alarms.
While almost any regular condom will do, there are a number of advanced “stamina condoms” available for those who are really struggling with PE issue:
- Durex Performax
- Trojan – Pleasures Extended
These are made of heavier and thicker material, and strip out many of the “pleasure features and benefits” that some of the top condoms on the market today include.
Tip No. 2 – Work Out Your PC Muscle the “Proper Way”
If you’re just not the type of guy that will slide on one of those thicker condoms – though safe sex is always recommended – you probably should look into building up your love-making muscles, especially your PC muscles.
These are the muscles responsible for ejaculation and releasing the semen, and can actually be strengthened to the point where you can control and prolong your orgasm. The very best way to do so is by practicing kegel exercises, which is basically a workout to control the “shut off valve” when going to the bathroom or ejaculating.
FYI: If you want to know how to do these workouts then you should read my article about Penis Enlargement Bible product.
It’s also critical to understand that you need to consistently work out these muscles, or you’re going to lose that control you were able to enjoy and gain very quickly.
However, these are the kind of exercises that you can do discreetly during the day, giving you a quick boost of confidence – and almost effortless control – with zero headache or hassle whatsoever. If you want to know more about Kegel workouts and how to do them, read my guide here.
Tip No. 3 – Extend the Foreplay
Believe it or not, there is a tremendous amount of women out there who would love nothing more than 15 or 20 minutes of heavy foreplay before getting right down to the intercourse – helping you to “artificially” extend the amount of time that you’re having sex.
While this is not specifically related to boosting your stamina during the actual penetration, the truth of the matter is that it’s not like your girlfriend is measuring your performance with a stopwatch – and prolonging foreplay will make her feel as though you last far longer than you would usually.
BTW: Here is great video guide that will teach you techniques of adult film stars for having great lovemaking endurance. Read more here: Boosting sex stamina to one hour.
This can also work in conjunction with the other tips provided above, and has the secondary benefit of giving her what she was looking for in the first place.
Though there are always situations when she’ll be looking for you to just go for it, the reality is that most women surveyed would love nothing more than to extend the time with a man right before and after the actual intercourse significantly.
Pills and Numbing Creams – Little Chance to Last Longer in Bed?
The very best way to treat your premature ejaculation is to use the solutions provided above, or other natural methods or innovations rather than lean on many of the products provided on the marketplace today.
Although I am skeptical with regards to effectiveness of these, I have decided to review two most popular penis desensitizing products currently available:
- The Complete Guide To Promescent: Reviews and User Feedback Included
- Stallion’s Guide To Stud 100 Spray
However, you need to keep in mind that less-than-ethical marketers (the rough equivalent of modern snake oil salesmen) have been cashing in on men’s desperation to boost their ability to perform longer during sexual intercourse for years – scamming junk that will deliver no real results whatsoever.
Here are some reasons why you should stay away from these and save your hard earned money:
- Not effective – No, those numbing creams, pills, and tablets are little more than smoke and mirrors, delivering almost no real measurable benefits whatsoever.
- No privacy – On top of that you’ll have a pretty embarrassing package coming to your door – and may even have a bit of a knock for conversation with the deliveryman the moment that they bring your premature ejaculation solutions to you.
Other Great Sources on This Topic:
No, there’s absolutely no reason to turn to these artificial solutions (that won’t work anyways) before you try the all-natural ones outlined above.
Make sure that you understand exactly what you want to do, check out at least a handful of methods to last longer during sex mentioned above, and only then go and see whether or not some of the other commercial innovations in the PE world can help you out.
The most important thing here to remember is to never lose your confidence and always try to deliver your best performance each and every time. I’m sure that she’ll be very, very appreciative – and probably not shy about showing it to you.