- CLICK HERE to jump directly to 1st tip…
If you combine those together with 6 long term methods that are discussed in following guide as well, you can train yourself to last as long as you want even during passionate lovemaking.
REMEMBER: I Reveal 9 VERY EFFECTIVE Ways to Add Up to 40 MINUTES to Your Stamina! These Tips Helped Over 44, 000 Readers!
These Are The MOST SHARED Tips on TheStallionStyle:
- 5 Fabulous Tips to Make Any Woman Squirt Easily
- Eating Pussy 101: Become Her Master with These Tips and Tricks
- 13 Female Erogenous Zones You Need to Pay Attention to
Whether you believe this or not, the truth is that you can dramatically increase the amount of time you’re able to last in bed during sex.
3 Quick Fix Tips You Should Apply During Sex Tonight
1. Use Numbing Condom
- Immediate effect.
- Should add 5-10 minutes to your sex “session”.
- Makes you safer from STD´s.
- Some brands boost her experience as well.
- May be too numbing for you.
- May cause problems with erection.
- Minimizes pleasure from sex.
- Putting on condom reduces spontaneity.
You Will LOVE THESE TIPS on TheStallionStyle:
- The Hottest Sex Positions You Have to Experience
- 8 OMG Sex Tips That Will Make Her Obsessed with You
- Top 12 Mistakes Men Make in Bed (And How to Avoid Them)
My first and most effective tip would be to use a condom. When you are dealing with a premature ejaculation situation, the fastest way to fix it is to slip on a protection to dull some of the sensation responsible for triggering your uncontrolled climax!
While almost any regular condom will do, there are countless advanced “stamina boosting” versions that are made of heavier and thicker material with numbing creams available for those who are struggling with serious control issues.
The most effective ones I can recommend are these:
- Performax by Durex
- Performax Intense by Durex
- Extended Pleasure by Trojan
- Everlast Intense by LifeStyles
2. Work out Your PC Muscle the “Proper Way”
- Should add approximately 5 more minutes in the beginning.
- Discreet and easy to do method.
- Good against incontinence as well.
- Works for men of all ages.
- Need to do it regularly.
- Takes some time to learn.
- Possibility of overdoing it.
- Quite boring.
If you’re just not the type of guy that will slide on one of those thicker condoms, then Kegel exercises are exactly for you!
With the help of these, you will build up and strengthen your Pubococcygeus (PC) muscle that is known as the “shut off valve” responsible for stopping your urine flow and ejaculation.
Actually, it can be strengthened to the point where you can even control and prolong your orgasm! The very best way to do so is by practicing kegel workouts.
4-Step instructional guide:
- First, locate it by trying to stop your urine flow while urinating.
- This can be done by using your PC muscle.
- Once identified, you should contract and release it daily for several times and for specific period.
- The precise numbers are highly individual and depend on your experience level and the regime you choose.
Please note: If you want to know more details about Kegels, various individual regimes and proper ways to do these exercises, then read my easy to follow guide here.
You also need to keep in mind that in order to avoid losing this ejaculatory control you need to consistently work out these muscles.
Thankfully, this is a technique that you can do discreetly during the day, giving you almost effortless control with zero headache or hassle whatsoever.
For your interest: If you want to know methods to increase your penile size naturally then you should read my article about Penis Enlargement Bible product in here.
3. Extend the Foreplay
[Read more: 8 Ways to Make Morning Sex an Amazing Experience]
- Adds 15 minutes to sex.
- Makes her happy and satisfied.
- Pleasurable for both of you.
- Makes her orgasm more easily.
- Works with other techniques mentioned above.
- Does minimum to improve your penetration stamina.
- Takes some effort to do.
- Does not treat premature ejaculation.
- You need some inspiration and fantasy as well.
Generally, sex can be divided into two main parts, a foreplay and actual penetration. Believe it or not, there is a tremendous amount of women out there who would love nothing more than 15 or 20 minutes of heavy foreplay before getting right down to the intercourse.
So why not fulfill their wishes? By doing this you will not only make her more satisfied but you will “artificially” extend the amount of time that you’re having sex. Want to know how?
Then you need to read these two very helpful articles:
While this is not specifically related to boosting your stamina during the actual intercourse, you should realize that your partner is not measuring your performance with a stopwatch.
This can also work in conjunction with the other tips provided above, and has the secondary benefit of giving her what she was looking for in the first place. Though there are always situations when she’ll be looking for you to just go for it, the reality is that most women surveyed would love nothing more than to extend the time with a man right before and after the actual intercourse significantly.
Free Bonus – 6 Long Term Techniques
The first 3 methods were just quick fixes you can use tonight to gain few minutes.
However, if you want to gain absolute control over your body and last as long during sex as you want, then you need to apply at least some of the more advanced tips that will take some time to master.
Therefore, have a look at the stuff below and try to implement each one to your daily routine! I bet after doing this your issue with premature ejaculation will be solved once and for all.
You will learn how to last longer in bed naturally without pills, that is the real thing.
1. Control Your Breathing
[Read More: 9 Sex Positions That’ll Get Her Off Every Time – on MensFitness.com]
First thing you need to do is to learn how to breathe properly in order to delay your orgasms. You need to do following:
- Try to relax and take deep breaths.
- Inhale for around 5 seconds into your belly.
- Hold it for 3-5 seconds.
- Exhale for another 5 seconds.
- Do this for 5 minutes before sex.
If you realize, shallow and fast breathing often speeds things up during intercourse so try to keep this pattern even while making love.
Keep in mind: If you will be able to master this one you will defeat early climaxes.
2. Edging: Try Start & Stop Method
Have you ever heard about start and stop technique? It is old method of delaying, prolonging and intensifying your orgasms. How can you do it?
All you need is to follow these instructions:
- Start having sex.
- Go until you feel you are close to losing control about your arousal.
- At that time, take a little break.
- During this time, focus on her pleasure.
- After your arousal had lowered return to having sex.
- Repeat according to your needs.
Pay attention: If you want to know more details about this technique and about how to do it properly, then I highly recommend you to read my article called – Edging Will Make Your Orgasm More Powerful.
3. Squeeze That Little Guy
[Check out: 10 Hottest Victoria’s Secret Models You Have to See]
I bet you have already hear about this one. It is a method that adds only few minutes from short term perspective. However, when doing this for a quite some time it can have a significant impact on your overall sexual stamina.
Here are instructions you need to follow:
- Start having sex.
- Go on until you start to feel over aroused.
- Then pull out and “while working on her” gently squeeze the head of your penis.
- This should make it less sensitive for a while and will give you few minutes.
Please note: Try to begin with this technique asap in order to see results.
4. Fake It ‘Til You Make It!
Another technique on this list is rather psychological. You need to make yourself to believe that you will be great during sex and that you will last as long as you want.
Here are some steps for you to follow:
- Relax and take some time to concentrate on your mental state.
- Try to “force” yourself to believe that next time you are going to have sex you will last much longer.
- Continue until you feel the surge of confidence build up inside of you.
- Do this mental exercise daily until you achieve desired effect.
Keep in mind: Although it may be hard to do after you already had some “embarrassing” experience but it is very effective.
5. Try 2 Thrusting Rhythms for Ultimate Control
Have you ever noticed that thrusting too deep and too fast can make you climax more easily? Well, this is something you need to pay attention to!
If you have issues with early ejaculations, then I recommend you to adopt one of the 2 most effective patterns I have managed to find on the internet.
- 7 Shallow to 9 deep – This rhythm is really great and you should focus on doing 7 shallow thrusts (in and out) followed by 9 deep ones (in and out).
- 10 As a result – This pattern is really great and its origin is in ancient “sex guides”. All you need is to make 9 slow deep thrusts followed by 1 shallow. Then you should go for 8 deep and 2 shallow, 7 deep before doing 3 shallow and so on. You should continue and adapt this rhythm according to yours and your partners needs.
Pay attention: Focusing on the right pattern may redirect your attention from sex and so enabling you to last even longer.
6. Get Help from Experts
The last advice I will get you is sadly not free. If all of the above fails, then you are either doing something wrong or your early climaxes may be sign of some more severe health issue.
Therefore, you should do the following:
- Firstly, go and get yourself checked up by medical professional to eliminate other serious health causes of your issue.
- If everything is all right, then you may be doing these techniques in a wrong way. Therefore, you need some proper guidance from expert programs that will help you to delay your ejaculation for a longer period of time!
Please note: I have reviewed several of such guides and I have to tell this one is really one of the best – Marcus London´s 60 Minute Stamina Review Revealed It All.
Struggle to Go over the Average Time
If you have looked into any of the research out there about the modern sex life, the truth is that you’ll find any performance over 8 or 9 minutes during penetration well outside of the normal range.
While not exactly as exciting or interesting as most people would like to make it, the stone cold fact is that today we are looking at a “Minuteman epidemic” that is truly sweeping the planet.
However, what’s more important is not to bury this information in the back of your mind, always feeling ashamed of not being able to perform long enough during sex – but instead to embrace, confront, and defeat this issue completely as it’s not that hard.
Understand The Real Issue
[Check out this one: Top 15 Aphrodisiac Foods That Will Make Her Horny]
While most men have been conditioned to believe that 20, 30, or even 60 minutes intercourse is the norm, we already know that nothing could be further from the truth.
However, that doesn’t mean that you won’t be able to unlock a lot more pleasure – for both of you – if you stretch the time of your sexual performance.
It’s also important that you understand what you’re up against in the first place, especially when it comes to possible medical or neurological conditions that are causing you to “blow your load” too soon.
- Premature ejaculation (PE) – This is a very real issue that can be treated with medical solutions, surgical interventions, and a host of other medical technologies – but you’ll need to speak with your doctor to see if it’s something you’re going to have to live with.
- Psychological causes – Secondly, physical performance can be directly related to any stress, pressure, or anxiety that you may be feeling – especially if you feel like your partner is “out of your league”.
The quickest and most effective way to eliminate these problems would be to seek out assistance from real professionals that can help – but there are faster solutions how to last longer in bed that are presented above.
Pills & Numbing Creams – Little Chance to Last Longer in Bed?
Although I am very skeptical with regards to effectiveness of pills and lotions, I have decided to review two most popular penis desensitizing products currently available:
- The Complete Guide to Promescent: Reviews and User Feedback Included
- Stallion’s Guide to Stud 100 Spray
However, you need to keep in mind that less-than-ethical marketers (the rough equivalent of modern snake oil salesmen) have been cashing in on men’s desperation to boost their ability to perform longer during sexual intercourse for years – scamming junk that will deliver no real results whatsoever.
Here are some reasons why you should stay away from these and save your hard earned money:
- Not effective – No, those numbing creams, pills, and tablets are little more than smoke and mirrors, delivering almost no real measurable benefits whatsoever.
- No privacy – On top of that you may have a pretty embarrassing package coming to your door – and may even have a bit of a knock for conversation with the deliveryman the moment that they bring your premature ejaculation solutions to you.
Other great sources on this topic:
- Last Longer In Bed: Ask Dr. Chaves – on AskMen.com – This is great article that is written in form of a question and answer with Dr. Chaves.
- Last Longer in Bed! Sex Experts Tell You How – on MensFitness.com – This is very popular article that feature 8 great tips and techniques. Some are the same as mentioned in this post while others are completely new.
- WebMD.com – This encyclopedia style website provides very useful post on premature ejaculation that may help you identify causes of your issue.
No, there’s absolutely no reason to turn to these artificial solutions before you try the all-natural techniques outlined above.
Only then go and see whether or not some of the other commercial innovations for premature ejaculation can help you.
The most important thing here to remember is to never lose your confidence and always try to deliver your best performance each and every time!
I’m sure that she’ll be very, very appreciative – and probably not shy about showing it to you. Thanks a lot for reading this guide on how to increase stamina in bed naturally. I hope It was worth your time.
Further Resources Worth Checking Out
- Last Longer In Bed (PE) |Let’s Talk About Sex| – on YouTube.com
- 10 Adventurous Sex Moves You’ve Never Tried – on MensFitness.com
- 7 Exercises To Increase Your Sexual Stamina – on JordanGrayConsulting.com
- Going The Distance: How Can Men Last Longer in Bed? – on Lelo.com
- How to make your man last longer in bed and cure early ejaculation? – on YouBeauty.com